Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Playlist skips specific song

One of my playlists keeps skipping one, specific song whenever it comes on, this song comes up on shuffle and it doesn't play for ever one second and the playlist just immeaditely skips to the next song. I haven't had this problem with any other play...

• One of my playlists keeps skipping one, specific song whenever it comes on, this song comes up on shuffle and it doesn't play for ever one second and the playlist just immeaditely skips to the next s...
  • WisconsiniteSam
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont play the song I want

I play spotify on my iphone and for the past couple of days its not playing the one song on the playlist I want it to play. I don't have premium. Usually if theres just one song on the playlist and I hit "Shuffle Play" it'll play that one song. But r...

• Visitor
  • I play spotify on my iphone and for the past couple of days its not playing the one song on the playlist I want it to play. I don't have premium. Usually if theres just one song on the playlist and I...
  • glarosa1012
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

How can I see whats downloaded & delete

Spotify shows as over 13GB on my iphoneWhere can i easily see a list of what music has been downloadedand then delete from my device in order to free up space?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify shows as over 13GB on my iphone Where can i easily see a list of what music has been downloaded and then delete from my device in order to free up space?
  • glarosa1012
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song Not On Album?

Hey everyone, I'm trying to find the song "Run Running," by Lil Yachty, on the album "Lil Boat." For some reason, it's the only song that isn't available on the album through Spotify. When I do a Google search for "Run Running Lil Yachty Spotify" the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone,   I'm trying to find the song "Run Running," by Lil Yachty, on the album "Lil Boat."  For some reason, it's the only song that isn't available on the album through Spotify.&...
  • okd5673730027
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlist - Always Repeats

I'm new to Spotify, and I have come across an annoying problem.Essentially, I have a 20 song playlist that I put on when I go to bed. Just chill music. I'd think that it would end in about 40 minutes to an hour. However, I wake up at 5 AM (5 hours la...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm new to Spotify, and I have come across an annoying problem. Essentially, I have a 20 song playlist that I put on when I go to bed. Just chill music. I'd think that it would end in about 40 min...
  • troxwalt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music cuts out after 3 or 4 songs

Hi,I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 10.2.1 and Spotify version 7.6.0.1136.I have an issue where the music cuts out and the app seems to close after 3 or 4 songs (around 15 mins) when streaming. This issue seems to occur when I have some playlists downl...

• Hi, I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 10.2.1 and Spotify version 7.6.0.1136. I have an issue where the music cuts out and the app seems to close after 3 or 4 songs (around 15 mins) when streaming.&nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some downloaded songs won't play on iPhone

I have a premium account that I exclusively use on my iPhone 7. Regardless of connectivity, certain songs that I have previously downloaded just won't play. I find that they tend to be songs that I downloaded a longer time ago. This was also a proble...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account that I exclusively use on my iPhone 7. Regardless of connectivity, certain songs that I have previously downloaded just won't play. I find that they tend to be songs that I d...
  • mtrapanese
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't show multiple artists in one song?

E.g. Starboy including The Weeknd and Daft Punk. However, it only shows The weeknd.All duet songs are like this.

• Casual Listener
  • E.g. Starboy including The Weeknd and Daft Punk. However, it only shows The weeknd. All duet songs are like this.
  • pdrognzlz
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find settings menu on app iPhone 7

Hi can anyone help I can't find the settings menu in my iPhone 7. Can't listen to music in my Ford Fiesta via USB as the track plays for about 1 second then skips to next. Anyone any advice or ideas?

• Hi can anyone help I can't find the settings menu in my iPhone 7. Can't listen to music in my Ford Fiesta via USB as the track plays for about 1 second then skips to next. Anyone any advice or ideas?
  • sdot
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can´t i hear the music i downloaded with Spotify Premium?

So recently with my 2 iphones the 6 and the 5S i can´t hear the music i downloaded.I have Premium and i can download the music and it says it´s downloaded.I have the green arrow but when i try to listen to any music with the WIFI off its says i need ...

• Regular
  • So recently with my 2 iphones the 6 and the 5S i can´t hear the music i downloaded. I have Premium and i can download the music  and it says it´s downloaded. I have the green arrow  but w...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Plays Song Radio Based on Random Song in Queue

Hi, When I queue up a number of songs (typically any more than 3) after either the first or second song the next track played will be from the 'song radio' of said song (as denoted by the 'Song Radio:xxx' at the top of the app), after which I have to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   When I queue up a number of songs (typically any more than 3) after either the first or second song the next track played will be from the 'song radio' of said song (as denoted by t...
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't resume playing

Hi, I have a problem with Spotify app for iOS lately. When I'm in the car, connected iPhone via USB cable to my head unit, music is playing OK. When I turn off the unit or press pause Spotify stops playing, but after I turn on the unit agait, on pres...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a problem with  Spotify app for iOS lately.   When I'm in the car, connected iPhone via USB cable to my head unit, music is playing OK. When I turn off the unit o...
  • inistigator
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to stop my playlist tuning into a radio

Recently random songs are played when I listening to my playlist.I just want to listen to the songs in my own playlist when i play a playlist. To discover new artists and songs I will go to radio. Any idea? Thanks!!

• Casual Listener
  • Recently random songs are played when I listening to my playlist. I just want to listen to the songs in my own playlist when i play a playlist. To discover new artists and songs I will go to radio. ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bass distortion on iOS 10 with BeatsX headphones

I picked up new BeatsX bluetooth earphones yesterday and launched the Spotify app on iPhone 6 with iOS 10 to listen to Jamie XX Gosh to test sound quality. Immediately heard some crackling during the sustained bass drops. I tested the same song throu...

• Casual Listener
  • I picked up new BeatsX bluetooth earphones yesterday and launched the Spotify app on iPhone 6 with iOS 10 to listen to Jamie XX Gosh to test sound quality. Immediately heard some crackling during the...
  • bmiksich
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS 10
    ios app
    IOS10
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Senha

Não consigo redefinir a senha

• Não consigo redefinir a senha
  • ronediniz
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio automaticially started

When playing songs from a specific artist there is a radio that is automatically started is there a way to turn this off or is this a bug?Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • When playing songs from a specific artist there is a radio that is automatically started is there a way to turn this off or is this a bug? Thanks in advance
  • anaqu93
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem of display

Hello,I have a small problem with the display on Spotify iOS, indeed, the small icons are represented with one "?" In a square white as you see it on the image. I shall have wanted to know if there was a means to repair this problem.Thank you in adva...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a small problem with the display on Spotify iOS, indeed, the small icons are represented with one "?" In a square white as you see it on the image. I shall have wanted to know if there...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

Hey thereHere's what we got from you: I opened a family account and invited 2 members who have free accounts however they can't join family account as were getting a oops something went wrong message, what's going on can u help

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there Here's what we got from you: I opened a family account and invited 2 members who have free accounts however they can't join family account as were getting a oops something went wrong mes...
  • mbatuhanute
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Deleting whole artist on my iPhone

hi all, i cant figure out how to delete whole artists I downloaded in my libary to safe storage. There must be an easier way than deleting single song after song, right? i m grateful for useful replies cheers!

• hi all,   i cant figure out how to delete whole artists I downloaded in my libary to safe storage. There must be an easier way than deleting single song after song, right?   i m gratefu...
  • djstorm10
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes