Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Online

Is their a limit on how many songs you can have of your online compared to the offline

• Visitor
  • Is their a limit on how many songs you can have of your online compared to the offline
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account's glitching up

Hello. I have a great problem with my account. I entered Spotify normally when it started to glitch up. When I chose a track, it started to change CRAZILY. Not only that, my iPhone started to glitch too with Siri. I closed the app, but it didn't work...

• Regular
  • Hello. I have a great problem with my account. I entered Spotify normally when it started to glitch up. When I chose a track, it started to change CRAZILY. Not only that, my iPhone started to glitch ...
  • JuanVides02
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hi, I had spotify premium because my phone company gave it to me. I'm suposed to have it for 2years. It's been only a year so there's a year left. I'm currently out of the country for vacations but my spotify changed from premium to free and I want t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had spotify premium because my phone company gave it to me. I'm suposed to have it for 2years. It's been only a year so there's a year left. I'm currently out of the country for vacations but m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on iPad/Mac Air will not connect to Sonos device

Hi thereOn my iPad via the Spotify Settings - Devices option I can see my various Sonos zones/devices. But when I select one of the Sonos devices Spotify will not respond and change its output to that device. I will happily change to another computer...

• Regular
  • Hi there On my iPad via the Spotify Settings - Devices option I can see my various Sonos zones/devices.  But when I select one of the Sonos devices Spotify will not respond and change its outpu...
  • cjsmelb
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App Freezes When Opening, Crashes

I'm using my Spotify app on my iPhone 6S+, and I've been having this problem for some time now. I have quite a bit of music downloaded onto my device, as I travel for work and like to listen to music as I fly--as any reasonable person would. However,...

• I'm using my Spotify app on my iPhone 6S+, and I've been having this problem for some time now.    I have quite a bit of music downloaded onto my device, as I travel for work and like to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod touch nao sincroniza minhas musicas

Estou com um problema para baixar as musicas e ouvir offline no ipod touch, logo normal e clico em download para baixar as musicas mas nada acontece , quando reinicio o aplicativo, ele consta como se eu nao tivesse pedido o download, ja desloguei, re...

• Estou com um problema para baixar as musicas e ouvir offline no ipod touch, logo normal e clico em download para baixar as musicas mas nada acontece , quando reinicio o aplicativo, ele consta como se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing song on iPhone, it is there on the desktop

Hi:I have a curious issue. I have a song that I added to my songs playlist on the spotify app on my Mac desktop. These have always shown up also on my iPhone and vice versa. Yesterday I added a new song to the list, and it does not show up on the iPh...

• Regular
  • Hi: I have a curious issue. I have a song that I added to my songs playlist on the spotify app on my Mac desktop. These have always shown up also on my iPhone and vice versa. Yesterday I added a n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audiography offline.. some musics does not play

I created a Playlist with every music that mean something to my ... I have 33... quite a job.Maybe due to the 1300 music's... in offline mode some simply does not play

• Casual Listener
  • I created a Playlist with every music that mean something to my ... I have 33... quite a job. Maybe due to the 1300 music's... in offline mode some simply does not play
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses songs with one second left iPhone

It seems like spotify pauses some songs with one second left to go which is really annoying because i would have to skip the song in order to listen to the next one. Is there a fix for this?? iPhone 6siOS: 10.0.1Spotify version: 6.8.0

• It seems like spotify pauses some songs with one second left to go which is really annoying because i would have to skip the song in order to listen to the next one. Is there a fix for this??  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get Spotify premium back

I had Spotify premium free with my vodaphone package but I had to wipe my phone today and it's lost all passwords I've tried resetting it back it's just saying free I've text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 and it took me to the vodaphone site and said I had ...

• I had Spotify premium free with my vodaphone package but I had to wipe my phone today and it's lost all passwords I've tried resetting it back it's just saying free I've text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why will some MP3 files refuse to sync offline?

I recently upgraded to the new iPhone 7 Plus, and restored my apps from the previous iPhone 6, including Spotify. Most everything is working, however, a few of my local files refuse to sync. They are all in MP3 format. My iPhone is on the same Wifi n...

• Music Fan
  • I recently upgraded to the new iPhone 7 Plus, and restored my apps from the previous iPhone 6, including Spotify.    Most everything is working, however, a few of my local files refuse to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    local files
    offline sync
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify updated but the navigation bar is still on the left

My spotify is up to date (I even tried reinstalling it) but the navigatiom bar is still on the left not on the bottom.When i relog into a friends account it appears on the bottom and when i log back into mine its on the side.There is absolutely no re...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify is up to date (I even tried reinstalling it) but the navigatiom bar is still on the left not on the bottom. When i relog into a friends account it appears on the bottom and when i log bac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Miss songs on iPad after creating an own playlist w. songs not available at Spotify

Hey guys, I created an own playlist with a lot of tracks available on Spotify. Nevertheless some tracks were'nt available, therefore I imported them on my own via the Mac OS Spotify App and added them to my playlist. Then I downloaded the whole playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I created an own playlist with a lot of tracks available on Spotify. Nevertheless some tracks were'nt available, therefore I imported them on my own via the Mac OS Spotify App and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account - downloaded songs don't play

I've had a premium account with an iphone 7+ 128gb with plenty of space. I've got about 1300 songs on a downloaded playlist (confirmed downloads) and more often than not, 2 out every 5 songs don't load or play... they just stay at 0.00s instead of lo...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had a premium account with an iphone 7+ 128gb with plenty of space.  I've got about 1300 songs on a downloaded playlist (confirmed downloads) and more often than not, 2 out every 5 songs do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plays song then starred track

Hi Guys, my Spotify is driving me nuts. I try listening to an album but instead of playing the next song on the album it plays a song from my starred track and stays on my starred tracks then. Hhhhhhelp please

• Hi Guys, my Spotify is driving me nuts. I try listening to an album but instead of playing the next song on the album it plays a song from my starred track and stays on my starred tracks then. Hhhhhh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Os dependentes da conta familiar sumiram

Tenho um plano familiar com 4 pessoas estava funcionando perfeitamente. A partir de ontem a conta deles não é mais premium. PQ?

• Tenho um plano familiar com 4 pessoas estava funcionando perfeitamente. A partir de ontem a conta deles não é mais premium. PQ?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Using Premium, there is no "downloaded" button on my library

I use iphone 6 and the premium version and I can not see the music that I downloaded before on the library section. My friend is using iphone 6 plus and he can see the downloaded button on library.

• Casual Listener
  • I use iphone 6 and the premium version and I can not see the music that I downloaded before on the library section. My friend is using iphone 6 plus and he can see the downloaded button on library.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reorder songs in playlist on iPad

IPAD Mini 4, newest Spotify app (updated in last few weeks - but problem has been longer). I want to reorder songs in a playlist 'by most recent first'. At the moment, it doesn't give any option to reorder songs in a playlist, and so the 'most recent...

• Casual Listener
  • IPAD Mini 4, newest Spotify app (updated in last few weeks - but problem has been longer).   I want to reorder songs in a playlist 'by most recent first'. At the moment, it doesn't give any op...
  • abilea
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify can't open this type of link on this device.

Hey all... Using spotify on iPhone 6. Never experienced the issue before today. Just recently updated spotify. When I go under the music tab, and then try and select a genre (any genre) by the picture/icon for it spotify gives me and error saying:Cou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all... Using spotify on iPhone 6. Never experienced the issue before today. Just recently updated spotify. When I go under the music tab, and then try and select a genre (any genre) by the pictur...
  • EvelynSabety
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes