Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Car bluetooth

I just got a Toyota with Bluetooth audio. When I stream Spotify, it keeps stopping unless the phone is plugged into the USB port. I don't want to have my phone on the charger all the time. Is there a way to fix? Thanks

• I just got a Toyota with Bluetooth audio. When I stream Spotify, it keeps stopping unless the phone is plugged into the USB port. I don't want to have my phone on the charger all the time. Is there a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still don't have the new iOS layout

I'm using the latest version of the app available to me (6.8.0.3786), running iOS 10.2.1 (on the PB program) and I still have the hamburger menu old layout.Everyone I know who I've asked say they have the new layout and have had it for a very long ti...

• I'm using the latest version of the app available to me (6.8.0.3786), running iOS 10.2.1 (on the PB program) and I still have the hamburger menu old layout. Everyone I know who I've asked say they...
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    ios app
    Layout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access anything in app: "An error occurred. Try again."

This happened to me a couple of months ago and is happening again. I connect to the wifi network at work. "Offline" is not on. I can't access anything except whatever I was last playing. I can access the the list of musicians I follow but can't click...

• This happened to me a couple of months ago and is happening again.  I connect to the wifi network at work.  "Offline" is not on.  I can't access anything except whatever I was las...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Delete music from iPhone

How can I delete the music downloaded in iphone? The momorie is full, need to make space

• Casual Listener
  • How can I delete the music downloaded in iphone? The momorie is full, need to make space
  • Belenar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play Spotify music on my phone when Im in Taiwan

I registered my spotify when I was in the UK about three years ago. I recently came back in Taiwan and after 14 days, my spotify was showing '' you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days''. After I changed the region to Taiwan, it's not playing on m...

• I registered my spotify when I was in the UK about three years ago. I recently came back in Taiwan and after 14 days, my spotify was showing '' you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days''. After I ...
  • Simonftw
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music on Iphone stopped working

Hello fellow spotifiersI love the app but recently my Iphone keeps telling me that playing music (any music) is a service for premium users.. (I know playing specific songs is premium but shuffle should work..) Hence no music can be played through th...

• Music Fan
  • Hello fellow spotifiers I love the app but recently my Iphone keeps telling me that playing music (any music) is a service for premium users.. (I know playing specific songs is premium but shuffle...
  • Simonftw
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant skipping every 2 seconds

Hi, thank you in advance for your help. For the past few days, my iPad Air 2 iOS 10 cannot play my Spotify. The songs on Spotify will play maybe 1.5 seconds then skip to the next, then the next, then the next. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, I ...

• Hi, thank you in advance for your help. For the past few days, my iPad Air 2 iOS 10 cannot play my Spotify. The songs on Spotify will play maybe 1.5 seconds then skip to the next, then the next, then...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it so obnoxious to remove songs from a playlist on mobile???

So instead of being able to press the 3 dots next to a song in the play queue and having an option to remove the song from my playlist I have to hit edit at the top of the playlist and scroll down and delete the song. ??????? Why do you do this????

• Visitor
  • So instead of being able to press the 3 dots next to a song in the play queue and having an option to remove the song from my playlist I have to hit edit at the top of the playlist and scroll down an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"You already have an account with this email"

About last month I tried logging in to Spotify on a different phone and it kept coming up with that statement, so I figured I could only log in on a certain amount of devises, however, I got a new phone for Christmas, and after spending some time wit...

• Casual Listener
  • About last month I tried logging in to Spotify on a different phone and it kept coming up with that statement, so I figured I could only log in on a certain amount of devises, however, I got a new ph...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Spotify

Hi! I'm new to Spotify. Just created a Christmas Playlist and songs that I did not add are playing. And, they're not even Christmas songs. This is how it's supposed to work? Thank you for your help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm new to Spotify. Just created a Christmas Playlist and songs that I did not add are playing. And, they're not even Christmas songs. This is how it's supposed to work?   Thank you for yo...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Issues

I was trying to get the $0.99 premium for 3 months. When I tried to pay for it with my PayPal account, a paged popped up showing, "processing". However, the payment wasnt made and it just made me complete the same steps again. How do I pay for premiu...

• I was trying to get the $0.99 premium for 3 months. When I tried to pay for it with my PayPal account, a paged popped up showing, "processing". However, the payment wasnt made and it just made me com...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

For some reason my playlists that i made won't show on my profile but i can add songs to them? It says i only have 2 playlists but when i add a song to any of them it shows 4, and i cant get to the 2 playlists that wont show up.

• For some reason my playlists that i made won't show on my profile but i can add songs to them? It says i only have 2 playlists but when i add a song to any of them it shows 4, and i cant get to the 2...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't connect on iPhone

Hi there,Having issues logging in. It just seems to freeze on the loading screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is still not working. Any ideas what I can do?My log in information is correct.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, Having issues logging in. It just seems to freeze on the loading screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is still not working. Any ideas what I can do? My log in infor...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Freezing
    iOS
    iPhone 6s
    Mobile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot download albums for offline listening

I have 2 gig space on my iPhone but it says I have no space to download albums for offline use. HELP

• Visitor
  • I have 2 gig space on my iPhone but it says I have no space to download albums for offline use. HELP
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium crashes in iPad Air and iPhone 6

Hey all . . . I've about had it with Spotify Premium for family. Spotify Premium will crash immediately on my mobile devices (iPad Air & iPhone 6). It runs fine on my iMac. The rest of my family is running on Android, iPhone 5, and iPad Mini without ...

• Hey all . . . I've about had it with Spotify Premium for family. Spotify Premium will crash immediately on my mobile devices (iPad Air & iPhone 6). It runs fine on my iMac. The rest of my family ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify Premium crash
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create the ultimate collection and shuffle it

I've discovered a work-around w/ Spotify that basically allows me to achieve my goal of combining my library with their library on my phone, but it is a pain. As you know - you can integrate your own music with their on both the Mac app and the IOS a...

• Visitor
  • I've discovered a work-around w/ Spotify that basically allows me to achieve my goal of combining my library with their library on my phone, but it is a pain.  As you know - you can integrate yo...
  • Stacyellenk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with premium trial account

I have taken up the 3 months premium for 99p trial. Works perfectly on my iPad but my iPhone still only plays Spotify as the basic free service. How do I upgrade my phone to the same account so that I can play Spotify premium on it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have taken up the 3 months premium for 99p trial. Works perfectly on my iPad but my iPhone still only plays Spotify as the basic free service. How do I upgrade my phone to the same account so that ...
  • Chrisn-66
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix Error in IPhone

Every time I go to use My Daily Mix it comes up with an error message saying "sorry something went wrong, please try another station". This happens to all of my daily mixes.My iPhone is up to date, as is the app, my account details are all correct. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I go to use My Daily Mix it comes up with an error message saying "sorry something went wrong, please try another station". This happens to all of my daily mixes. My iPhone is up to dat...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing Songs

A ton of my saved/downloaded music is missing from the 'songs' tab. Same under 'artist.' Even when I re-download, songs don't show up. Strangely, all of the songs with their appropriate album are under the 'album' tab. What is the fix please?

• Regular
  • A ton of my saved/downloaded music is missing from the 'songs' tab. Same under 'artist.' Even when I re-download, songs don't show up. Strangely, all of the songs with their appropriate album are und...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes