iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing local files problems

I have tried to sync a playlist from my laptop that contains only local files to my iPod Touch, I have allowed offline play for both devices and they're both connected to the same wifi. The songs play on my laptop just fine but they won't play in my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to sync a playlist from my laptop that contains only local files to my iPod Touch, I have allowed offline play for both devices and they're both connected to the same wifi. The songs pla...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Bug on iPhone app

hi folks I just downloaded the iPhone app 5.7.0 on my iPhone 6 and I was unable to reset my password. When I click forgot my password it brings me to a screen where I can enter my username , but I was unable to click Into the field and my keyboard wo...

• Casual Listener
  • hi folks    I just downloaded the iPhone app 5.7.0 on my iPhone 6 and I was unable to reset my password.  When I click forgot my password it brings me to a screen where I can enter ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download spotify from appstore!

Hi!I deleated spotify to get more space, so i could install the new IOS. Now i cant download the app again, the download doesnt start. I see it on appatore but i just cant get it to start downloading. I can dowload all other different apps on appstor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I deleated spotify to get more space, so i could install the new IOS. Now i cant download the app again, the download doesnt start. I see it on appatore but i just cant get it to start downloadi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Carplay does not list "Podcast & Videos Shows"

Hi, Spotify iOS App in Carplay does not list "Podcast & Videos Shows" - it only shows PlaylistSongsAlbumArtistsWhen I start a Podcast inside Spotify app it is also shown in carplay and can be heard.Is it maybe a Premium feature? btw. I'm new here is ...

• Hi,   Spotify iOS App in Carplay does not list "Podcast & Videos Shows" - it only shows  Playlist Songs Album Artists When I start a Podcast inside Spotify app it is also sh...
  • unsub23452
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone and premium.

So, I just got an iTunes gift card, which is the way I normally pay for premium. I've been waiting for around 3 months for this moment, and now that the time has finally come, I cannot pay through the Apple Store. I don't have a credit card either, s...

• So, I just got an iTunes gift card, which is the way I normally pay for premium. I've been waiting for around 3 months for this moment, and now that the time has finally come, I cannot pay through th...
  • Ollie082398
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubleshooting premium

So I normally pay for premium using ITunes gift cards, but when i went to renew my premium it wouldn't take iTunes. I tried unlocking premium, loging out and back in, and re downloading the app entirely. Any help/recommendations?

• So I normally pay for premium using ITunes gift cards, but when i went to renew my premium it wouldn't take iTunes. I tried unlocking premium, loging out and back in, and re downloading the app entir...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i change my username on Spotify so that my friends dont search me up by my email anymore?

my username is my front part of my email and i didnt like it so i changed my email to a username i would like and its still not changed!! i would like to change my username and i have even connected my facebook account and it still didnt do anything,...

• my username is my front part of my email and i didnt like it so i changed my email to a username i would like and its still not changed!! i would like to change my username and i have even connected ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been having issues logging in for a few days. It started after I logged out of my friend's account and tried to log in as me. I started receiving the 404 error when trying to log in with FB. Then I've tried my FB email and password and get err...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been having issues logging in for a few days. It started after I logged out of my friend's account and tried to log in as me. I started receiving the 404 error when trying to log in with FB. T...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Turn off Airplane mode" message pops up EVERY time app is opened when in airplane mode -- why?

I fly frequently so I often find myself listening to saved playlists in Spotify while in airplane mode. However, EVERY single time you open the app when airplane mode is turned on, it pops up the "turn off airplane mode..." prompt, which you have to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I fly frequently so I often find myself listening to saved playlists in Spotify while in airplane mode. However, EVERY single time you open the app when airplane mode is turned on, it pops up th...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Login Failed

My spotify for my iphone kicked me out randomly. When i go to log in through Facebook it comes back with an error message saying login failed. Anyone else having this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify for my iphone kicked me out randomly. When i go to log in through Facebook it comes back with an error message saying login failed. Anyone else having this problem?
  • Kmonroe92
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I clicked the link to buy 3 months for 0,99€But when i payed, i payed 10€ and now i have spotify just for one month but normally i should pay 0,99€ for 3 month. Pls help me

• Casual Listener
  • I clicked the link to buy 3 months for 0,99€ But when i payed, i payed 10€ and now i have spotify just for one month but normally i should pay 0,99€ for 3 month. Pls help me
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login through app after changing Facebook Password.

I was forced to change my Facebook password and now I am unable to login to Spotify from the app on my phone and tablet. When attempting to login I select "login with Facebook" it says, "You have already authorized Spotify". I then hit OK and I'm tak...

• Casual Listener
  • I was forced to change my Facebook password and now I am unable to login to Spotify from the app on my phone and tablet. When attempting to login I select "login with Facebook" it says, "You have alr...
  • petruspjs
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to access Spotify on new iphone

My old iphone has stopped working and I've got a new one (iphone 5). I've updated to the latest version of ios and Spotify. No updates pending. I've got a premium account. When I try to login on my new phone I get an error message 'Login failed - You...

• My old iphone has stopped working and I've got a new one (iphone 5). I've updated to the latest version of ios and Spotify. No updates pending. I've got a premium account. When I try to login on my n...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    multiple device
    new device
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Links to playlists posted on facebook no longer open in iOS app

Hello, I just updated to 5.7.0 and am no longer able to open playlists friends have posted as links on facebook. I recieve the message "Spotfy can't open this type of link on this device". I could go to my pc and follow the playlist then access it fr...

• Hello,   I just updated to 5.7.0 and am no longer able to open playlists friends have posted as links on facebook.  I recieve the message "Spotfy can't open this type of link on this devi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to log in without Facebook but still logs in to Facebook username

HiI have 2 Spotify usernames one that I don't really use which is connected to Facebook and then the other which is a premium account and where I have all of my playlists.I recently got a new phone and I was trying to log onto Spotify, even when I pu...

• Not applicable
  • Hi I have 2 Spotify usernames one that I don't really use which is connected to Facebook and then the other which is a premium account and where I have all of my playlists. I recently got a new...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login troubleshoot spotify premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I........

I will try to start a radio off of a single song; two examples..She's So Cold - The Rolling StonesFriend - GalantisIt really doesn't matter what songThe issue is, I'm using my iphone spotify and the radio will not start, it will go to the page prior ...

• Casual Listener
  • I will try to start a radio off of a single song; two examples.. She's So Cold - The Rolling Stones Friend - Galantis It really doesn't matter what song The issue is, I'm using my iphone spo...
  • mknizeski2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify via BMW Connected Drive not working anymore

Hi together,I'm asking for your help. Spotify is not running anymore on my BMW Connected Drive since last week.When I'm starting Spotify on my BMW Connected Drive, the Spotify-App freezes. It even freezes on my Iphone.I already had dozens of restarts...

• Hi together, I'm asking for your help. Spotify is not running anymore on my BMW Connected Drive since last week. When I'm starting Spotify on my BMW Connected Drive, the Spotify-App freezes. It eve...
  • Groovelifter
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

loging with facebook but it allways redirected to my friends facebook

hello, once my friend signed in my iphone 6 with facebook. But now i cant log in with my fb and its allways crashes, i tryed clasik off/on strategy, alson deleted app, restart mobile and than i instaled app again, still not working. Any idea how to f...

• hello,   once my friend signed in my iphone 6 with facebook. But now i cant log in with my fb and its allways crashes, i tryed clasik off/on strategy, alson deleted app, restart mobile and tha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch download to mobile data over wifi

I want to download tracks through mobile data, but keeps waiting for wifi; does someone know how can I switch that on iPhone? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I want to download tracks through mobile data, but keeps waiting for wifi; does someone know how can I switch that on iPhone? Thanks!
  • Moriturimax
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify video crashes when I try to load it

Whenever I try to watch one of the videos on Spotify I get a black screen and sent back to my iOS home page?

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to watch one of the videos on Spotify I get a black screen and sent back to my iOS home page?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes