Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

playlist folder just vanished

Hello, Last week a whole folder of playlists has just vanished. I tried to look for it everywhere but I could not find it. I even looked for the playlists in the "recover a playlist" session on the website. They don't appear there either. The folder ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Last week a whole folder of playlists has just vanished. I tried to look for it everywhere but I could not find it. I even looked for the playlists in the "recover a playlist" session...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse not working on iOS 6 device

Hi, I use an old iPod touch as part of a stereo system to use Spotify but over the past weeks have been seeing features not working on it. For example, the images for playlists disappeared earlier this month and now I am just stuck on a loading icon ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I use an old iPod touch as part of a stereo system to use Spotify but over the past weeks have been seeing features not working on it. For example, the images for playlists disappea...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I can't see the same music of my mac on iPhone

Hi, I usually use the desktop version of my mac when I'm working on my computer. For some reason on the mac version I can listen to more albums than my iPhone version. Specifically the acoustic album of Los Amigos Invisibles. Most likely the same thi...

• Hi,    I usually use the desktop version of my mac when I'm working on my computer.    For some reason on the mac version I can listen to more albums than my iPhone version. S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not remember password I used for my account

I got a replacement phone and I can't remember the email I used for my account and the bank is charging me

• I got a replacement phone and I can't remember the email I used for my account and the bank is charging me
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium account didn't activate

I paid thru gcash and it deduct in my account but my spotify account didn't active.Need help

• I paid thru gcash and it deduct in my account but my spotify account didn't active. Need help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I get a notification when friend shares song?

I have enabled notifications for Spotify from my iPhone and PC web browser but I don't get any kind of iPhone notification, Spotify email to my email account, or notification w/in Spotify when a friend sends me a song or album. How do I enable this? ...

• I have enabled notifications for Spotify from my iPhone and PC web browser but I don't get any kind of iPhone notification, Spotify email to my email account, or notification w/in Spotify when a frie...
  • Leannimal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Kanye West - Fade only present on mobile

I have spotify premium and have saved the whole Life of Pablo album and downloaded my song library to my phone. For some reason when, only when playing through mobile, Fade is a second copy of Facts. This glitch is not present when playing through my...

• I have spotify premium and have saved the whole Life of Pablo album and downloaded my song library to my phone. For some reason when, only when playing through mobile, Fade is a second copy of Facts....
  • asemhill
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Finding someone's playlist on a mobile phone

I'm trying to find a coworker's playlist on my phone and every time I search for the name they gave me I get an error screen. Help?

• I'm trying to find a coworker's playlist on my phone and every time I search for the name they gave me I get an error screen. Help?
  • oliviagscott12
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files

My laptop has said that my local files (playlist) downloaded. When I try to download the playlist onto my phone, it isn't downloading. It usually says 'waiting to download' or simply doesn't change. I left it to download and came back 3 hours later a...

• My laptop has said that my local files (playlist) downloaded. When I try to download the playlist onto my phone, it isn't downloading. It usually says 'waiting to download' or simply doesn't cha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

offert 0.99 for three month

Since three days I try to paid this offert but it doesn't work and it wasn't charged anything on my credit card. Why the offert doesn't work? Help me please

• Casual Listener
  •  Since three days I try to paid this offert but it doesn't work and it wasn't charged anything on my credit card. Why the offert doesn't work? Help me please 
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist cover customisation

So, I've been wanting to change my playlist cover for a while, and I have been hunting around on the forum and apparently people can do this- except I can't. I've tried on my iphone (5S, but still in good condition and on the latest iOS) my desktop (...

• So, I've been wanting to change my playlist cover for a while, and I have been hunting around on the forum and apparently people can do this- except I can't. I've tried on my iphone (5S, but still in...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cracking bas noices

I use Spotify together with a pair of wireless Bose OE. In some songs the bass sounds like the headphones would be broken (cracking noice), example songs: Tom Misch - Follow. When I listen to the same track on youtube it sounds is clean.Does anyone k...

• I use Spotify together with a pair of wireless Bose OE. In some songs the bass sounds like the headphones would be broken (cracking noice), example songs: Tom Misch - Follow. When I listen to the sam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Choosing Songs, Works on Android but not on iOS

I own an iPhone 4S and a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I installed the Spotify app and am using the same account on both gadgets, but have not upgraded to Premium. How come I can choose the songs I can play using my tablet but I can't do the same thing with my...

• Casual Listener
  • I own an iPhone 4S and a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I installed the Spotify app and am using the same account on both gadgets, but have not upgraded to Premium. How come I can choose the songs I can play us...
  • Davidfights
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify jumps to next song

On the IPad Spotify interrupts a song (sometimes after 15s sometimes after 2min) and jumps to the next song. It does so in shuffle-modus and without shuffle-modus in the free-version. Connection is fine, app newly installed, iPad restartet. Is this p...

• On the IPad Spotify interrupts a song (sometimes after 15s sometimes after 2min) and jumps to the next song. It does so in shuffle-modus and without shuffle-modus in the free-version. Connection is f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Latest client only shows subscribed artists in CarPlay UI, but shows all artists in device UI

I just upgraded to the latest version of Spotify on my iPhone 6 today, and when I plugged my phone into my car stereo (a Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX) for CarPlay, I discovered that not all the artists whose music I have in my Library now appear when I selec...

• Gig Goer
  • I just upgraded to the latest version of Spotify on my iPhone 6 today, and when I plugged my phone into my car stereo (a Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX) for CarPlay, I discovered that not all the artists whose...
  • demonfoo
  • Gig Goer
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification

Bonjour, Voila je me suis abonner à Spotify familiale et j'ai activé les notifications sur adresse mail ainsi que sur mon iPad et mon iPhone sauf que je ne reçoit absolument aucune notification sur mon compte depuis que je me suis abonné à Spotify.Je...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   Voila je me suis abonner à Spotify familiale et j'ai activé les notifications sur adresse mail ainsi que sur mon iPad et mon iPhone  sauf que je ne reçoit absolument aucune not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Abroad

I've tried to contact anyone about this but no one wants to help! It says i cant use my spotify abroad for 14 days. I've never been out of the country (US) and it says i have, i've tried to switch my country on my profile and it says im in the US! So...

• I've tried to contact anyone about this but no one wants to help! It says i cant use my spotify abroad for 14 days. I've never been out of the country (US) and it says i have, i've tried to switch my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change language

How do I change from french to english language on my Spotify. I dont understand french. Can someone help please?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I change from french to english language on my Spotify. I dont understand french. Can someone help please? 🙂
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayudaaa

Hola , quisiera saber si se puede escuchar música en dos dispositivos móvil pero con la misma cuenta !! Ayuda

• Hola , quisiera saber si se puede escuchar música en dos dispositivos móvil pero con la misma cuenta !! Ayuda
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Premium Account - How to access downloads

Hi, I have an new premium account. Since I downloaded music with my old premium account there are downloads on my iPhone. Both accounts are activated. But when I login with my new account I cant see or access these downloads. In the phone settings I ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I have an new premium account. Since I downloaded music with my old premium account there are downloads on my iPhone. Both accounts are activated. But when I login with my new account I ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes