Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Offline download is STILL UNBELIEVABLY SLOW

Please guys, this problem has been reported a million times. I'll switch to Apple music if I have to spend two days downloading songs offline. I pay for a family account and anyway a premium one to use the offline feature, but it's simply impossible ...

• Regular
  • Please guys, this problem has been reported a million times. I'll switch to Apple music if I have to spend two days downloading songs offline. I pay for a family account and anyway a premium one to u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New update for IOS

So I just downloaded the new IOS update today, and now I can't download Spotify back onto my phone. What's the deal?

• So I just downloaded the new IOS update today, and now I can't download Spotify back onto my phone. What's the deal?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with app on ipad

Hey,I've spotify premium and when I want to scroll trough a song on my ipad the album is too big! The bar where you can scroll, see information and can adjust the volume is off the screen and I can get it on my screen by moving on the screen... can t...

• Hey, I've spotify premium and when I want to scroll trough a song on my ipad the album is too big! The bar where you can scroll, see information and can adjust the volume is off the screen and I can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to manually arrange/re-order my playlist Folderss? (Not the tracts)

Hi, I recently created several new playlists and I want to manually place them where I want within my "list" of playlist folders. i used to be able to drag and drop my playlists into whatever order I wanted. Now drag and drop does not work anymore, e...

• Hi,   I recently created several new playlists and I want to manually place them where I want within my "list" of playlist folders. i used to be able to drag and drop my playlists into whateve...
  • jaidawilson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App keeps shutting off

Every time I try and get on the app it says I'm not connected to the internet and it will immediately shut off. I have logged off and back on and it worked during those few seconds, but it immediately shut off when I tried to listen to music. I can't...

• Every time I try and get on the app it says I'm not connected to the internet and it will immediately shut off. I have logged off and back on and it worked during those few seconds, but it immediatel...
  • KickinWing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Album Art Problem

About two months ago I got a phone call from a friend. I'm kind of the tech guy in my circles: I got called when something technical is not right. This guy told me that he have reached his data limit (2gb per month) every month while he doesn't do th...

• Roadie
  • About two months ago I got a phone call from a friend. I'm kind of the tech guy in my circles: I got called when something technical is not right. This guy told me that he have reached his data limit...
  • Fluxable
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

not playing an artist??

listen i really really love gorillaz. and i love listening to their music.it works fine if i do my playlist that's just gorillaz songs but if i shuffle my normal playlist there's no gorillaz.i have spotify premium and if i select a certain gorillaz s...

• listen i really really love gorillaz. and i love listening to their music. it works fine if i do my playlist that's just gorillaz songs but if i shuffle my normal playlist there's no gorillaz. i ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

IOS Spotify App Crashing over and over

I have restarted my Iphone 6s+ over and over, reinstalled over and over, and even waited 30 minutes to reinstall and nothing is fixing the constant crashes, please someone help, I hate that I pay for this service and the app can't work!

• Casual Listener
  • I have restarted my Iphone 6s+ over and over, reinstalled over and over, and even waited 30 minutes to reinstall and nothing is fixing the constant crashes, please someone help, I hate that I pay for...
  • ratchet12146
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS app crashing

iPhone 7 iOS 10.1.1IPad Air 2 iOS 10.1.1Both of my iDevice Spotify apps are crashing immediately when I open Spotify but only on wifi. When I switch to data they work just fine. Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone 7 iOS 10.1.1 IPad Air 2 iOS 10.1.1 Both of my iDevice Spotify apps are crashing immediately when I open Spotify but only on wifi. When I switch to data they work just fine. Please help me
  • Hyp1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlist sort on iPhone

Hello,First I want to say hi to everyone on the community:)So after latest update my playlist starred turned upside down. And now it starts by oldest song and ends by newest.It's really annoying. Now when I play music in my car I need to go backwards...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, First I want to say hi to everyone on the community:) So after latest update my playlist starred turned upside down. And now it starts by oldest song and ends by newest. It's really annoyin...
  • Hakanusa
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists in Your Music incomplete

I have about 2000 songs saved (and downloaded) in Your Music and these appear in the Your Library page, however if I look at the Artists page, only 10 or 15 artists are listed. This issue only started occuring about a month ago. Previously, I am conf...

• I have about 2000 songs saved (and downloaded) in Your Music and these appear in the Your Library page, however if I look at the Artists page, only 10 or 15 artists are listed. This issue only starte...
  • Matt202
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs resetting

HiI currently have Spotify on 2 devices, my main phone and an older iPhone I tend to use for running. I have reset my devices and am sure I only have those two in use. I've had an issue where by if I download my songs for offline use on a second devi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I currently have Spotify on 2 devices, my main phone and an older iPhone I tend to use for running. I have reset my devices and am sure I only have those two in use. I've had an issue where by ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify problem with my iphone

Yesterday I got subscribed for Spotify Premium, so today I downloaded the Spotify app for my iphone and logged in but still the iphone doesnt recognize my subscription. It says that I got the Free membership. After that I tried to relog in 3-4 times ...

• Yesterday I got subscribed for Spotify Premium, so today I  downloaded the Spotify app for my iphone and logged in but still the iphone doesnt recognize  my subscription...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Import playlist to cloud app hubiC

Who can tell me how I can import my playlist from Spotify to I cloud app hubiC ?Or an other I cloud app for mp3

• Who can tell me how I can import my playlist from Spotify to I cloud app hubiC ? Or an other I cloud app for mp3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved music display

Can I change how my saved music is displayed? I don't want only separate saved songs to show up in the "songs" tab and I also want artists whose albums I've saved to show up in the "artists" tab, not only those who I'm following.

• Can I change how my saved music is displayed? I don't want only separate saved songs to show up in the "songs" tab and I also want artists whose albums I've saved to show up in the "artists" tab, not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song!

So I have some song on my MacBook, in my iTunes database, which was transfered to my Spotify Local Files. However, the same song by the same singer, it was sorted and connected automatically to a song in a CD which actually isn't what I have. And I h...

• So I have some song on my MacBook, in my iTunes database, which was transfered to my Spotify Local Files. However, the same song by the same singer, it was sorted and connected automatically to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
    Misrecognised
    Wrong songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song going offline even if I do not ask for it

Hi, My spotify on iPhone 6 was downloading about 1000songs. So may-be there have been an issue somewhere and Spotify forced to download again all offline songs...Not nice but not the subject here.While looking at some albums that I saved but not down...

• Regular
  • Hi,   My spotify on iPhone 6 was downloading about 1000songs. So may-be there have been an issue somewhere and Spotify forced to download again all offline songs...Not nice but not the subject...
  • yeahbaby5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify takes allmy data on my iphone..

Since one month ago, Spotify takes alot(really alot) of data on my iphone. In less than 24 h (with 1 h active using) the app uses 1,9 GB. I dont use Spotify more than I did before. What can be the problem?

• Visitor
  • Since one month ago, Spotify takes alot(really alot) of data on my iphone. In less than 24 h (with 1 h active using) the app uses 1,9 GB. I dont use Spotify more than I did before. What can be the pr...
  • YoursV
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes