Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

iPhone Overseas error

I have a premium account and use the service across several devices however I can't log in to Spotify on my iPhone. Every time I try I get a message saying Spotify is only valid overseas for 14 days. The account is australian and the phone is austral...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and use the service across several devices however I can't log in to Spotify on my iPhone. Every time I try I get a message saying Spotify is only valid overseas for 14 days....
  • SnijSpotify
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My friends don't find me anymore

My friends do not find me anymore. And I'm logged in to facebook.

• My friends do not find me anymore. And I'm logged in to facebook.
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist

Is it possible to make playlist without using space om my device?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to make playlist without using space om my device?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop playing

Every time I exit out of the app but have it still running in the background it shuts off. I used to be able to have it on in the background. I can't even lock my phone because it shuts off. What do I do?

• Every time I exit out of the app but have it still running in the background it shuts off. I used to be able to have it on in the background. I can't even lock my phone because it shuts off. What do ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

downloaded playlists don't work with offline on

i downloaded my playlist several times and it won't work with offline or without a connection. the song will appear but won't start.

• i downloaded my playlist several times and it won't work with offline or without a connection. the song will appear but won't start.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify uses too much mobile data

Hey everyone, I recently noticed that spotify consumes a lot of mobile data although I am listening just to tracks I downloaded. In the last 3 days it used around 900 mb of mobile data, although I did not play much more than half an hour of not-downl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone,   I recently noticed that spotify consumes a lot of mobile data although I am listening just to tracks I downloaded. In the last 3 days it used around 900 mb of mobile data, alth...
  • charliegilly1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

waiting to download

ive downloaded spotify and signed up to a premium student account. i am trying to upload my own songs from my PC and i also have added some songs into the playlist from spotify. the ones i added from spotify are there ready to listen to. but my own l...

• Visitor
  • ive downloaded spotify and signed up to a premium student account. i am trying to upload my own songs from my PC and i also have added some songs into the playlist from spotify. the ones i added from...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloading

Hi. I just got Spotify premium but I can't download songs. When I switch the download button on it pops up with a message saying " download has stopped because there's no space left on this device" but I just got 50GB so I don't think that's true, no...

• Hi. I just got Spotify premium but I can't download songs. When I switch the download button on it pops up with a message saying " download has stopped because there's no space left on this device" b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cell Data Usage for Downloaded Songs

Spotify used 60 megs of data to play around 35 minutes of OFFLINE songs. I reset stats before I used the app today. What gives?

• Spotify used 60 megs of data to play around 35 minutes of OFFLINE songs. I reset stats before I used the app today. What gives?
  • thequilla
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[iOS][Your Music] My Music is being 'uncollected'

Hey, I was under suspicion for a quite a while now, but it seems that Spotify is removing songs from my "My Music" collection. But with the My Year 2016 music playlist there were quite a lot of songs that weren't added to my "My Music" section, and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I was under suspicion for a quite a while now, but it seems that Spotify is removing songs from my "My Music" collection. But with the My Year 2016 music playlist there were quite a lot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music skips

Since the new update for iPhone,music on Spotify lags,does anybody else have this problem thanks

• Since the new update for iPhone,music on Spotify lags,does anybody else have this problem thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Song Not Downloaded" Error

I would like to be able to play all my itunes playlists within spotify so I don't have to use multiple apps to listen to music but if I select one of my itunes playlists it will tell me that some of my songs are "Song Not Downloaded, If you own the s...

• I would like to be able to play all my itunes playlists within spotify so I don't have to use multiple apps to listen to music but if I select one of my itunes playlists it will tell me that some of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of tracks in playlist is different between iPhone and Windows app

With the Windows Spotify client I have saved a number of albums and of a few albums I only selected certain tracks and I have put them in a playlist.The client says there are 436 tracks in the playlist.My iPhone app sees the playlist ans says there a...

• Regular
  • With the Windows Spotify client I have saved a number of albums and of a few albums I only selected certain tracks and I have put them in a playlist. The client says there are 436 tracks in the play...
  • SnijSpotify
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Differences between internet and app on library ?

Hi guys ! i'm new on spotify and this kind of listening (youtube my love)...French baguette of 25y, listening all variety (more Rock/Metal) I start spotify in free user and since 1week i decide to try prenium. I've got an iphone 6. Living in France.A...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys ! i'm new on spotify and this kind of listening (youtube my love)... French baguette of 25y, listening all variety (more Rock/Metal) I start spotify in free user and since 1week i decide t...
  • RakiMeister
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Progress Bar

The Song Progreas Bar doesn't move along with the song and the times and duration of the song has stopped working for some reason??

• The Song Progreas Bar doesn't move along with the song and the times and duration of the song has stopped working for some reason??
  • bzzzto
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Jump to current track (in iOS for iPhone)

I can't seem to find a way to identify the track that is currently playing. How can I do so? I know that within the desktop app you can click on the album cover to go to the current track. But how can I do so within the iPhone app? Thanks for a reply...

• Regular
  • I can't seem to find a way to identify the track that is currently playing.  How can I do so? I know that within the desktop app you can click on the album cover to go to the current track.&nbs...
  • osmang
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • currently playing
    iOS
    iphone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a Canadian account but I live in italy

I have a canadian account but here in italy I can't listen to many italian artists beacause Spotify doesn't even find them. Why? How can I resolve?

• I have a canadian account but here in italy I can't listen to many italian artists beacause Spotify doesn't even find them. Why? How can I resolve?
  • osmang
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fantasy Football Sports Podcasts Not Updating

I have spotify on Andriod and noticed two my frequently listened podcasts are not updating with the latest episodes. Anyone experiencing this problem as well?

• I have spotify on Andriod and noticed two my frequently listened podcasts are not updating with the latest episodes. Anyone experiencing this problem as well?
  • osmang
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Daily Mix Broken, only given 1 mix.

Just got my spotify subscription back after some time at Apple Music. One of my favorite featues were the daily mixes. I originally had 6 mixes to chose from, all containing songs from different genres. Now each time i chose Daily Mix from the iOS ap...

• Just got my spotify subscription back after some time at Apple Music. One of my favorite featues were the daily mixes. I originally had 6 mixes to chose from, all containing songs from different genr...
  • BigMikeyP
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs have disappeared

Why did all my downloaded songs disappear? I was using premium trial just a week ago and I've downloaded songs amidst. Yesterday my trial has expired and just now I have my account premiumed again. Why the heck did my songs disappear? They all need t...

• Visitor
  • Why did all my downloaded songs disappear? I was using premium trial just a week ago and I've downloaded songs amidst. Yesterday my trial has expired and just now I have my account premiumed again. W...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes