Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

I wont to get out of this

I can't stop my account with ipad,there is no sutch place that i can clic and stop my order.

• Visitor
  • I can't stop my account with ipad,there is no sutch place that i can clic and stop my order.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files downloaded but not playing

I have a few iTunes files on my spotify, and though the green arrow indicates that they have downloaded, they simply don't play.This isn't a problem on my Mac but is only occuring on my iPhone, and because of this, I cannot play them on my Sonos spea...

• I have a few iTunes files on my spotify, and though the green arrow indicates that they have downloaded, they simply don't play. This isn't a problem on my Mac but is only occuring on my iPhone, and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Import purchased music from settings

I remember being able to import my purchased itunes music inside spotify settings when i had a free account. But now even though i have premium account i cant see that menu.

• I remember being able to import my purchased itunes music inside spotify settings when i had a free account. But now even though i have premium account i cant see that menu.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't connect to chromecast audio group

I've got two chromecast audio decives set up individually and as a group. If I select either device individually Spotify casts perfectly however if I select the group it just hangs 'connecting' forever.I've checked the router and the AP client settin...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got two chromecast audio decives set up individually and as a group. If I select either device individually Spotify casts perfectly however if I select the group it just hangs 'connecting' forev...
  • Tomwidd
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Syncing Offline Songs

So I've had this issue in the past, where the songs wouldn't offline sync from my Macbook Pro to my Iphone 7. I tried offline syncing using my College Wifi and I went through any and all options to get it to work but to no avail. Once I went back hom...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've had this issue in the past, where the songs wouldn't offline sync from my Macbook Pro to my Iphone 7. I tried offline syncing using my College Wifi and I went through any and all options to g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting songs between shuffles

I recently updated the Spotify app to version 6.8 and I noticed that when I shuffle between albums now, the songs don't reset and play from where I was last listening from. Is there a setting I can change so that the songs start from the beginning ev...

• I recently updated the Spotify app to version 6.8 and I noticed that when I shuffle between albums now, the songs don't reset and play from where I was last listening from. Is there a setting I can c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not load all albums

Not all my albums are loading only a handful are, any ideas how to view and listen to all my albums again? I'm still having this problem, I've tried reinstalling it that didn't help and I've tried logging out and still that didn't help, finally I tri...

• Casual Listener
  • Not all my albums are loading only a handful are, any ideas how to view and listen to all my albums again? I'm still having this problem, I've tried reinstalling it that didn't help and I've tried lo...
  • elenaaafae
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Overhaul for CarPlay

Since iOS10 released I've found Spotify for CarPlay to be unusable, with little to no help or information online. It currently only works for me if I begin playing a song on my phone and then plug the phone in, any attempt to switch from radio to Spo...

• Since iOS10 released I've found Spotify for CarPlay to be unusable, with little to no help or information online. It currently only works for me if I begin playing a song on my phone and then plug th...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify version on iOS

Why is the latest version of spotify on my iOS device is just 6.8 while on my friend's android is already 7.1?

• Visitor
  • Why is the latest version of spotify on my iOS device is just 6.8 while on my friend's android is already 7.1?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken interface on iPad

Hey, Spotify's current song playing interface seems to be off on my iPad Air (original).Artwork seems to be too large and i cannot see nor access play controls, track's duration, etc. Has anyone come across this problem? How do I fix this? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hey,   Spotify's current song playing interface seems to be off on my iPad Air (original). Artwork seems to be too large and i cannot see nor access play controls, track's duration, etc. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Country missing in Charts

Lithuania TOP50 is missing for both iPhone 6 and iPad mini 2 (iOS 10.1.1).Only Lithuania Viral TOP50 is available.

• Casual Listener
  • Lithuania TOP50 is missing for both iPhone 6 and iPad mini 2 (iOS 10.1.1). Only Lithuania Viral TOP50 is available.   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All saved songs disappeared from all devices (Premium)

All the saved songs on my account have disappeared on all my devices. Using all Apple devices. Any idea on how to solve this?

• All the saved songs on my account have disappeared on all my devices. Using all Apple devices. Any idea on how to solve this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Music empty no matter what I do

Last night I went through and followed a bunch of artists. This morning I wake up, and my music library is empty. I go and check on artists I followed, and it says I'm still following them. Unfollowing them and then refollowing them doesn't do anythi...

• Casual Listener
  • Last night I went through and followed a bunch of artists. This morning I wake up, and my music library is empty. I go and check on artists I followed, and it says I'm still following them. Unfollowi...
  • salinaslyssa
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone

My phone died and when I got on I had to resign in but when I went to play a playlist none out of about 8 playlists were there, I did what it said to do and went to the website and went to recover playlists but it then said there were no playlists to...

• My phone died and when I got on I had to resign in but when I went to play a playlist none out of about 8 playlists were there, I did what it said to do and went to the website and went to recover pl...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Not all my albums are loading only a handful are, any ideas how to view and listen to all my albums again?

• Casual Listener
  • Not all my albums are loading only a handful are, any ideas how to view and listen to all my albums again?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

My Premium subscription is supposed to run up in 2018 but it has stopped working this morning completely out of the blue. Meaning I have access to 'free' Spotify but 6 songs, no selection and no ability to go back which is worse than no music.Has any...

• My Premium subscription is supposed to run up in 2018 but it has stopped working this morning completely out of the blue. Meaning I have access to 'free' Spotify but 6 songs, no selection and no abil...
  • cfrostad-ca
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify shuffle fix Ideas

I have decent knowledge in coding and I know a way to make the shuffle function work better. creating a list that adds previously played songs (only on shuffle and it would reset itself after turning shuffle off) and makes it so that when its picking...

• I have decent knowledge in coding and I know a way to make the shuffle function work better. creating a list that adds previously played songs (only on shuffle and it would reset itself after turning...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FORD SYNC 3 Spotify app

So...the Spotify app works fine on my phone (iphone 6), when I connect it via usb to my car running SYNC 3 it connects fine, I can go into the Spotify app via SYNC 3 and select a song to play which is also all fine...BUT there is a very small percent...

• Visitor
  • So...the Spotify app works fine on my phone (iphone 6), when I connect it via usb to my car running SYNC 3 it connects fine, I can go into the Spotify app via SYNC 3 and select a song to play which i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Excessive data consumption

I listen to offline playlists and only download when I have a wifi connection, but still in half an hour of listening i've downloaded 300mb.I have an Iphone 7 plus and Spotify version 6.8.0.3786

• I listen to offline playlists and only download when I have a wifi connection, but still in half an hour of listening i've downloaded 300mb. I have an Iphone 7 plus and Spotify version 6.8.0.3786 &...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Inicio de sesion fuera del pais de origen

Hola!! Soy de Chile y llevo 2 meses en Brasil. Mi cuenta de Spotify ya hace mas de un mes no deja iniciar sesion y aparece el mensaje de la foto. Por ahora no tengo como exceder a mi cuenta Premium pero tampoco me deja hacer algo para dejarlo como cu...

• Hola!! Soy de Chile y llevo 2 meses en Brasil. Mi cuenta de Spotify ya hace mas de un mes no deja iniciar sesion y aparece el mensaje de la foto. Por ahora no tengo como exceder a mi cuenta Premium p...
  • nathiegi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes