Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Did Spotify take away their free 7 day trial?

A few of my friends have been telling me to try out Spotify, as I was using Apple Music. I wasn't too sure about it, as I hear premium can be pricey. My friends told me it was worth it and told me that I could get a 7 day free trial to see if I liked...

• A few of my friends have been telling me to try out Spotify, as I was using Apple Music. I wasn't too sure about it, as I hear premium can be pricey. My friends told me it was worth it and told me th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud?

Hi, I use Verizon for my cellular network. I've been getting overcharged quite a bit ... it's totalled hundreds of dollars in the past year. I thought it was just me, but it looks like Spotify music which was supposed to be downloaded wasn't and was ...

• Hi,   I use Verizon for my cellular network. I've been getting overcharged quite a bit ... it's totalled hundreds of dollars in the past year. I thought it was just me, but it looks like Spoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Download

Hello there, I've recently switched from Deezer to Spotify. I don't really have a preference but I noticed that Spotify ables playlists of 10000 titles. Having had a lot of issues with deezer for the 1000 titles restriction, I was more than happy to ...

• Hello there,   I've recently switched from Deezer to Spotify. I don't really have a preference but I noticed that Spotify ables playlists of 10000 titles. Having had a lot of issues with deeze...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won't my Spotify connect to Facebook?

It says I have already connected to Facebook though my Spotify account but it won't transfer information such as friends list and changing my profile picture on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • It says I have already connected to Facebook though my Spotify account but it won't transfer information such as friends list and changing my profile picture on Spotify?
  • kweenkeeks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other]

Merhaba,Iphone 6 kullanıcısıyım, spotify standart üyeliğe sahibim. Standart üyelikte 1 şarkı atlama şansınız bile olsa iphone'u kilit ekranına getirdiğinizde premium uyelik gibi dilediğiniz kadar şarkı atlayabiliyorsunuz. Bilgilerinize sunar, iyi çal...

• Merhaba, Iphone 6 kullanıcısıyım, spotify standart üyeliğe sahibim. Standart üyelikte 1 şarkı atlama şansınız bile olsa iphone'u kilit ekranına getirdiğinizde premium uyelik gibi dilediğiniz kadar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod will no longer sync

Hi, in the last month it would appear that none of my music is syncing / downloading to my ipod, I don't use local files. Does anyone know about this issue? Many thanks

• Hi, in the last month it would appear that none of my music is syncing / downloading to my ipod, I don't use local files.  Does anyone know about this issue?  Many thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended playlist continues to feature my old profile picture

The recommended playlist continues to use my old facebook picture long after having unlinked and removes it in its entirety from Spotify. How can I remove it and stop making myself cringe every time I listen to my recommendations?

• The recommended playlist continues to use my old facebook picture long after having unlinked and removes it in its entirety from Spotify. How can I remove it and stop making myself cringe every time ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta gratis

Hola...alguien me podría decir por qué llevan dos meses cobrándome el servicio premium a mi tc y yo sigo con cuenta gratis?....

• Hola...alguien me podría decir por qué llevan dos meses cobrándome el servicio premium a mi tc y yo sigo con cuenta gratis?....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Thumbs up/down options

Hey thereI was wondering what happens when you give a thumbs down on a given song. How is the algorithm changed. For instance i may not like a particular song by a given artist but really like much of what they have to offer. How does the system dete...

• Hey there I was wondering what happens when you give a thumbs down on a given song. How is the algorithm changed. For instance i may not like a particular song by a given artist but really like much...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Listened to" doesn't show up on Facebook Activity from Spotify iOS app

Hi all, I'm currently not seeing music played on my iOS Spotify app update on Facebook as "listened to" songs. Only when I use the Mac Spotify app do I see the updates in Facebook Activity. Is that intentional or an issue? Also if it could save the a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I'm currently not seeing music played on my iOS Spotify app update on Facebook as "listened to" songs. Only when I use the Mac Spotify app do I see the updates in Facebook Activity.&...
  • wes321
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • feed
    iOS
    listened to
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

İos playlists

When I use spotify with my android device for each playlist that I have created,it gives song recommendations end of the list depending the song in my list. Unfortunately I couldn't do the same on my ios device. At the end of the playlist there aren'...

• When I use spotify with my android device for each playlist that I have created,it gives song recommendations end of the list depending the song in my list. Unfortunately I couldn't do the same on my...
  • Winston_Horn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No new song notfifications

I have both push and email notifications set up on my account for both artists I follow and playlists. I have never recieved an email notification and have only recieved 2 push notifications for artist updates once. I've only recieved notifcations on...

• I have both push and email notifications set up on my account for both artists I follow and playlists. I have never recieved an email notification and have only recieved 2 push notifications for arti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Odd Download vs Streaming Issue

I've noticed some odd behaviour where streaming an offline playlist, that has not yet downloaded, will result in streaming settings being ignored. I have the following settings for streaming quality.Stream Quality : NormalDownload Quality: ExtremeDow...

• Roadie
  • I've noticed some odd behaviour where streaming an offline playlist, that has not yet downloaded, will result in streaming settings being ignored.   I have the following settings for streaming...
  • sdbaker2
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! App Freezing

iPhone 5S. iOS 10.1Spotify 6.8.0.3786Premium AccountSpotify is freezing on startup. When it does manage to start correctly, I am able to listen to 1 song, on offline or online mode, and then it completely freezes. It also prevents me from going to ot...

• Visitor
  • iPhone 5S. iOS 10.1 Spotify 6.8.0.3786 Premium Account Spotify is freezing on startup. When it does manage to start correctly, I am able to listen to 1 song, on offline or online mode, and then ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Unavailable on iPhone?

So I have Spotify Premium and I've made a playlist of mostly Local Files to listen to while I'm driving. I have the whole thing downloaded and it works great. At some point I realized there was one song from my local files that wouldn't play, and upo...

• So I have Spotify Premium and I've made a playlist of mostly Local Files to listen to while I'm driving. I have the whole thing downloaded and it works great. At some point I realized there was one s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing android to IOS

I logged in both device using the same account. I was using an android phone at first. Saved all my Spotify songs and playlists. But when I change to an iPhone, I log in my account realising I don't have my songs and playlists. Someone help please.

• I logged in both device using the same account. I was using an android phone at first. Saved all my Spotify songs and playlists. But when I change to an iPhone, I log in my account realising I don't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't load on iPhone

Hi allI'm able to open the app, and enter my log in details. It will then shut down, so I removed the app and shut down my phone with the on/off button and the home button.I then readded the app and it still does the same thing.If I switch wifi off i...

• Hi all I'm able to open the app, and enter my log in details. It will then shut down, so I removed the app and shut down my phone with the on/off button and the home button. I then readded the app ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes