Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

orderptoblem

I've got 1month bit i've bought 3month

• I've got 1month bit i've bought 3month
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs skip to next song

Hi, when playing songs from a playlist or an album, songs will start for 2-3 seconds but then will be skipped to next song, then another 2-3 seconds and it will be skipped to next song and so on and so on. This problem appeared today for the first ti...

• Regular
  • Hi,   when playing songs from a playlist or an album, songs will start for 2-3 seconds but then will be skipped to next song, then another 2-3 seconds and it will be skipped to next song and s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

my friend used my spotify once and now her name has taken over my account! help!!

hi my friend really needed to listen to music and had none so i let her use my spotify account. after her using my account a few times, (sometimes she never told me she was using it) I started noticing that her name and a picture of herself was the d...

• hi my friend really needed to listen to music and had none so i let her use my spotify account. after her using my account a few times, (sometimes she never told me she was using it) I started notici...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium not working

I just purchased Spotify Premium and it acknowledges that I purchased it in my account settings. It gave me a confirmation number but I forgot to screenshot it. I didn't get my receipt via email. I checked my online bank statement and it has been cha...

• I just purchased Spotify Premium and it acknowledges that I purchased it in my account settings. It gave me a confirmation number but I forgot to screenshot it. I didn't get my receipt via email. I c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Can I get Spotify premium with a iTunes gift card

• Can I get Spotify premium with a iTunes gift card
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problema Mini Connected integration.

Hola.Desde la ultima version actualizada no me funciona con mini cooper connected ni por bluethoot, seguro que a bmw ta,bien le esta pasando.alguien sabe por que? y como se puede solucionar?

• Hola. Desde la ultima version actualizada no me funciona con mini cooper connected ni por bluethoot, seguro que a bmw ta,bien le esta pasando. alguien sabe por que? y como se puede solucionar?
  • Quikent
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Where is my Queue?

I opened spotify today to find that the new music friday playlist and my currently playing screen have a completely different interface. It's meh, but thankfully everything else stayed the same. On the currently playing screen, there is no longer an ...

• Casual Listener
  • I opened spotify today to find that the new music friday playlist and my currently playing screen have a completely different interface.  It's meh, but thankfully everything else stayed the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs will not download

I have a playlist os 69 songs but only 42 will download, i can play all 69 on my desktop but they wont play on my IPhone 7 plus. I have tried reinstalling multiple times on both and nothing has helped. Tried everything people have said previously but...

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist os 69 songs but only 42 will download, i can play all 69 on my desktop but they wont play on my IPhone 7 plus. I have tried reinstalling multiple times on both and nothing has helpe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs

A lot of my songs deleted and I didn't delete them

• A lot of my songs deleted and I didn't delete them
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant connect on wifi

When im not on my wifi my iphone connect without any problems but on my wifi it will not connect, i have tryed uninstall the app, restart reinstall the app, but that dont change any thing, my phone is on ios 10.2

• When im not on my wifi my iphone connect without any problems but on my wifi it will not connect, i have tryed uninstall the app, restart reinstall the app, but that dont change any thing, my phone i...
  • Goodstuff
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to install Spotify on iphone 5

It was so easy on Android. Does it not work on iphone? I try to install and it wants all my credit card details. So there is no free spotify on iphone? I have premium already but do not want to enter payment details again. I don't want in-app purchas...

• Regular
  • It was so easy on Android. Does it not work on iphone? I try to install and it wants all my credit card details. So there is no free spotify on iphone? I have premium already but do not want to enter...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data usage while listening to offline playlists

I the last 4 days Spotify (iOS 10.1.1, Spotify 6.8.0) has used around 25 mb of celular data without streaming a single song. That seems like an insame amount of data to consume in 4 days just for basic communication with the service. Downloading on c...

• Regular
  • I the last 4 days Spotify (iOS 10.1.1, Spotify 6.8.0) has used around 25 mb of celular data without streaming a single song. That seems like an insame amount of data to consume in 4 days just fo...
  • unearth
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

iphone 6 music skipping and pausing when on the move

iphone 6 IOS 10.0.2 user, and when i am on the move even with the phone in 'lock' mode, my spotify keeps skipping and pausing every second. Problem has been getting worse over the last couple of weeks. Only happens when i am on the movie, and happens...

• Casual Listener
  • iphone 6 IOS 10.0.2 user, and when i am on the move even with the phone in 'lock' mode, my spotify keeps skipping and pausing every second.  Problem has been getting worse over the last couple o...
  • sebsaid
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

whre is "favourites" playlist in the ios app?

Hi guys! I am a long time ago premium user. I noticed that the Desktop app and the web player of Spotify have a playlist called "Favoritos" in Spanish, I guess that play list is called "Favourites" in english. My problem is that i cant find that list...

• Hi guys! I am a long time ago premium user. I noticed that the Desktop app and the web player of Spotify have a playlist called "Favoritos" in Spanish, I guess that play list is called "Favourites" i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mini Player Concept

I've tried everything from re-installing to getting a separate router just for spotify. Who can help me?

• I've tried everything from re-installing to getting a separate router just for spotify. Who can help me?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Data being used on wifi

I have been a premium member for a long time now, but recently i changed to the family premium so my wife could use it too.Since this has happened my data charges have been through the roof, over 10GB.Spotify has been set to dont use celluar and i do...

• Regular
  • I have been a premium member for a long time now, but recently i changed to the family premium so my wife could use it too. Since this has happened my data charges have been through the roof, over 1...
  • simonstringer
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to leave a review

I have been having issue with Spotify which have been listed on another thread. I tried to leave a review but it wont let me as it says i havent purchased the app? anyone seen this error before? have posted on some apple forums too

IMG_6442.PNG IMG_6443.PNG
  • Regular
  • I have been having issue with Spotify which have been listed on another thread. I tried to leave a review but it wont let me as it says i havent purchased the app? anyone seen this error before?&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! music stops at 10 seconds

every song i play it stops at 10 seconds and i just got premium on my account

• every song i play it stops at 10 seconds and i just got premium on my account
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't remember the last played song (and position) in CarPlay

Hi, I'm not sure this is a bug or just a missing feature. I'm transitioning from Android to iOS and I've noticed a fundamental difference between the Android Auto and CarPlay implementations. When using CarPlay, Spotify doesn't seem to remeber the la...

• Hi,   I'm not sure this is a bug or just a missing feature. I'm transitioning from Android to iOS and I've noticed a fundamental difference between the Android Auto and CarPlay implementations...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes