iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists are not syncing, and local files stops playing 1:34 min into the song

Hi,I have bought a new iphone, the 6s, and after connecting it to my mac all the playlists vanished from the phone, (they are still on the mac). I have tryed to download the playlists again, but nothing happens. I can still see the songs that I have ...

• Hi, I have bought a new iphone, the 6s, and after connecting it to my mac all the playlists vanished from the phone, (they are still on the mac). I have tryed to download the playlists again, b...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No ad-free period

On multiple occassions a day Spotify will play an ad, explaining that by watching the ad you will be given 30 mins of ad free listening. Every time I watch these ads I find myself listening to yet another ad 10 mins later. Could this issue please be ...

• On multiple occassions a day Spotify will play an ad, explaining that by watching the ad you will be given 30 mins of ad free listening. Every time I watch these ads I find myself listening to yet an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ads
    free listening
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When is New Navigation Bar Rolling Out for Everyone?

It seems like everyone I know who uses Spotify has the new navigation bar located at the bottom (instead of the dreaded hamburger menu) except for me. Any word on when the newest feature is going to be rolled out to everyone as an official feature?

• Casual Listener
  • It seems like everyone I know who uses Spotify has the new navigation bar located at the bottom (instead of the dreaded hamburger menu) except for me. Any word on when the newest feature is going to ...
  • gormy
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Network stack freezes app when on very slow connections

When using iOS app on a very slow but still continuous internet connection with high roundtrip delay such as VSAT/Iridium/Inmarsat (and also possibly rural GPRS/Edge or CDMA450 and similar) the app will sense that it has network availability but the ...

• Regular
  • When using iOS app on a very slow but still continuous internet connection with high roundtrip delay such as VSAT/Iridium/Inmarsat (and also possibly rural GPRS/Edge or CDMA450 and similar) the app w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Streaming problems. Spotify closes itself

My spotify streams 5 songs and closes itself!!! It happens all the time. I delete and reinstall it. I was a very happy user and now I am thinking of leave spotify.

• My spotify streams 5 songs and closes itself!!! It happens all the time. I delete and reinstall it. I was a very happy user and now I am thinking of leave spotify.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No "Podcasts & Videos" on iPod

Hi, funny thing: I can't find the "Podcasts & Videos" section on my iPod. On my Android Tablet it's available. Is there an explanation? Greetings (ipod 5G with Spotify 5.5.1 and iOS 9.3.1 Location: Germany)

• Hi,   funny thing: I can't find the "Podcasts & Videos" section on my iPod. On my Android Tablet it's available. Is there an explanation?   Greetings   (ipod 5G with Spotify ...
  • obiwan1219
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download all local files onto iPhone 6s from mac

I have tried everything I've seen suggested. I've gone to this link which was basically useless. There isn't a firewall issue. I have done everything and still some files refuse to download. I've attached screenshots of what it tells me when I try to...

spotify 1.png spotify 2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I have tried everything I've seen suggested. I've gone to this link which was basically useless. There isn't a firewall issue. I have done everything and still some files refuse to download...
  • lyzzidc
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer service number or email ? for direct and live help or support ?

I am trying to sync that playlist on my laptop to my iphone 6s but it always gets stuck at download waiting. i have tried the whole delete app re install and sign in and try again many times. i have also uninstalled from desktop too? how do i play th...

IMG_0163.PNG IMG_0164.JPG
  • I am trying to sync that playlist on my laptop to my iphone 6s but it always gets stuck at download waiting. i have tried the whole delete app re install and sign in and try again many times. i have ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I delete songs

I used to be able to delete songs from my playlist on Spotify from my iPhone but now u don't see the option anymore, did Spotify remove that option?

• Music Fan
  • I used to be able to delete songs from my playlist on Spotify from my iPhone but now u don't see the option anymore, did Spotify remove that option?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone - Spotify continuously deleting my downloaded tracks

I have an iPhone 6 - 128gb memory with approximately 3000 downloaded Spotify songs.Every day it continuously crashes and every so often deletes all my downloaded music.I have ample free memory for these songs and have deleted and reinstalled the appl...

• I have an iPhone 6 - 128gb memory with approximately 3000 downloaded Spotify songs. Every day it continuously crashes and every so often deletes all my downloaded music. I have ample free memor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Deleting
    Downloaded music disappears
    iphone 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps changing from the playlist I'm on to random music?!

Why is this happening? It's like a version of torture. It'll go from playing one of my playlist or a Spotify playlist to playing Wiz Khalifia. What would be causing this?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is this happening? It's like a version of torture. It'll go from playing one of my playlist or a Spotify playlist to playing Wiz Khalifia. What would be causing this?
  • jonathanganther
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

It said that I had one free month of Spotify premium but when I've checked my bank it's taken nearly £15 from my account?

• It said that I had one free month of Spotify premium but when I've checked my bank it's taken nearly £15 from my account?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on ipad can't be opened

Hello, I used Spotifiy on iPad without any problems until some days ago. Suddenly, the application's got inactive and the brand name under the icon was no longer Spotify but "clean ...". When I click to open the app, it does not react. I've updated t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello , I used Spotifiy on iPad without any problems until some days ago . Suddenly , the application's  got   inactive   and the brand name under the icon  wa...
  • Marmouzet
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashing

Hello, I'm having a problem with the Spotify app on iPhone. Recently my app keeps on crashing when playing music, 30min in or so it just stops and takes me out of the app and I pay the monthly fee. Anyone else having a similar problem? It's really an...

• Regular
  • Hello, I'm having a problem with the Spotify app on iPhone. Recently my app keeps on crashing when playing music, 30min in or so it just stops and takes me out of the app and I pay the monthly fee. A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify never works first time on Apple CarPlay

Whenever I load it up and try to play a song it shows the play button and the forwards and backwards arrows either side, but doesn't play the song. I have to close the app and start it on my phone for it to then play. Considering I've seen posts abou...

• Whenever I load it up and try to play a song it shows the play button and the forwards and backwards arrows either side, but doesn't play the song. I have to close the app and start it on my phone fo...
  • jojoman
  • Casual Listener
  • 55 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 55 replies
  • 25 likes

Crashing

Hello, I'm having a problem with the Spotify app on iPhone. Recently my app keeps on crashing when playing music, 30min in or so it just stops and takes me out of the app and I pay the monthly fee. Anyone else having a similar problem? It's really an...

• Regular
  • Hello, I'm having a problem with the Spotify app on iPhone. Recently my app keeps on crashing when playing music, 30min in or so it just stops and takes me out of the app and I pay the monthly fee. A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Synch to Ipod touch from PC

I'm trying to synch Spotify from my PC to my iPod Nano verion 6.1.6. The iPod is running an older version of Spotify because the newer Spotify won't run on IOS6, and my nano can't upgrade. There is 2 GB space on the nano, and it is connected to the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to synch Spotify from my PC to my iPod Nano verion 6.1.6.  The iPod is running an older version of Spotify because the newer Spotify won't run on IOS6, and my nano can't upgrade. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play certain songs

I recently downloaded the Drake album and I can play the songs on my phone but when I try to connect it to my Bose sound touch the song skips to a different one. Can anyone tell me why?

• I recently downloaded the Drake album and I can play the songs on my phone but when I try to connect it to my Bose sound touch the song skips to a different one. Can anyone tell me why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Local Files

I did everything in the steps I even re-installed the app. I have my PC connected via ethernet and my phone via wifi but they're on the same network IDK why it won't sync!

• Casual Listener
  • I did everything in the steps I even re-installed the app. I have my PC connected via ethernet and my phone via wifi but they're on the same network IDK why it won't sync!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes