Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify doesn't show artists

My spotify isn't showing the artists, and some album songs, only appears in the albums, if i search for them in the normal songs, they ain't found

• Visitor
  • My spotify isn't showing the artists, and some album songs, only appears in the albums, if i search for them in the normal songs, they ain't found
  • Jwjudge48
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login failed (iphone)

I made an account, had an error whilst creating it, restarted the app, somehow my email was registered but my account isn't. I consistently get denied logging into the iphone app though I can log into the website. I have no Facebook I signed up on my...

• Casual Listener
  • I made an account, had an error whilst creating it, restarted the app, somehow my email was registered but my account isn't. I consistently get denied logging into the iphone app though I can log int...
  • khshixm
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

i've been trying to log in ti my spotify account on my iphone,but when i enter my email address and password its says: you have already created an account with this email address and its crazy cause i just wanna log in to my own account on the app,do...

• Casual Listener
  • i've been trying to log in ti my spotify account on my iphone,but when i enter my email address and password its says: you have already created an account with this email address and its crazy cause ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Extremely high data usage

About 2 months ago I noticed that Spotify was using a lot of cellular data on my iPhone, it actually ate up about 6 GBs of data in 3 days without any usage other than my drive to and from work. After this I turned off the cellular data for the app an...

• Casual Listener
  • About 2 months ago I noticed that Spotify was using a lot of cellular data on my iPhone, it actually ate up about 6 GBs of data in 3 days without any usage other than my drive to and from work. After...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Minha conta continua free

Bom dia!Fiz o pagamento dos três meses do Spotify, porém minha conta continua Free, mesmo o valor já tendo sido debitado no meu cartão de crédito!

• Bom dia! Fiz o pagamento dos três meses do Spotify, porém minha conta continua Free, mesmo o valor já tendo sido debitado no meu cartão de crédito!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Album gets autmatically added to playlist

Hello,I recently downloaded some audiobooks (Die Drei ???) by enabling "Download" in these "Albums".Now, I wanted to hear some music so I opened my music playlist to find out that all audio books(>100 songs) have been added it without me doing it.How...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I recently downloaded some audiobooks (Die Drei ???) by enabling "Download" in these "Albums". Now, I wanted to hear some music so I opened my music playlist to find out that all audio books...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iphone logged in... To which account?

My wife is logged in on her iphone, but how the fu.k do we find which account she's logged in to?the problem started bcuz we're a family of 5 with a bunch of emails and we just want to pay for 1 family account.Previously our account was payed for thr...

• My wife is logged in on her iphone, but how the fu.k do we find which account she's logged in to? the problem started bcuz we're a family of 5 with a bunch of emails and we just want to pay for 1 fa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment with ITunes Card

Is there anyway to pay with a gift card if Spotify won't show up in your subscriptions? I have a crapload of iTunes cards and at this point I'm gonna switch to Apple Music even though I like Spotify better.

• Is there anyway to pay with a gift card if Spotify won't show up in your subscriptions? I have a crapload of iTunes cards and at this point I'm gonna switch to Apple Music even though I like Spotify ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I repeat an entire playlist?

I've got a playlist set up with about 400 songs.I'd like to repeat the entire playlist in a constant loop, I know it can be done for specific songs but can't seem to see how to do it with a playlist Help! I'm on a 5th Gen Ipod touch with the latest I...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got a playlist set up with about 400 songs. I'd like to repeat the entire playlist in a constant loop, I know it can be done for specific songs but can't seem to see how to do it with a pl...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Search function

The search function is not working!?Spotify app on ios...and yes i allrdy reinstalled it

• The search function is not working!? Spotify app on ios...and yes i allrdy reinstalled it
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find friends

So I've just got Spotify for family and we can't share our playlists among each other (using the app, haven't tried desktop) we're all connected to facebook and when going into find friends nothing comes up. I'll post a screen shot so you can see wha...

• So I've just got Spotify for family and we can't share our playlists among each other (using the app, haven't tried desktop) we're all connected to facebook and when going into find friends nothing c...
  • erwel
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Local files don't sync to iphone

When I try to download the local files on my phone they won't sync - they're visible but greyed out. My local files playlist on the desktop app is set to import songs from 'iTunes media' folder and this works fine. I have made sure the firewall is se...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to download the local files on my phone they won't sync - they're visible but greyed out.    My local files playlist on the desktop app is set to import songs from 'iTunes...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problem dowloading songs from laptop(Windows 10) to Iphone 6s

Hi I really need help, ive been searching through forums and topics in 2 hours and it couldnt help me. I also have Premuim Prescription btw. Problem: I have some local files on my laptop which I made in to a playlist on my Spotify on the laptop. Beca...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I really need help, ive been searching through forums and topics in 2 hours and it couldnt help me.   I also have Premuim Prescription btw.   Problem: I have some local files on my l...
  • ChrizBoo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Featured Artists

On the desktop app, Spotify will show all of the artists in the song, as shown in the first picture. On the mobile, or iOS app, it will only show the first artist, as shown in the second picture. The mobile app should display it as the desktop does, ...

• Music Fan
  • On the desktop app, Spotify will show all of the artists in the song, as shown in the first picture. On the mobile, or iOS app, it will only show the first artist, as shown in the second picture. &...
  • marianaflores77
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • artists
    Desktop
    featured artists
    iOS
    Your Music
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Facebook and premium on phone

I upgraded to the premium account but it will not let me log in with Facebook as premium. I have to regular sign in. Any idea as to why that happens

• I upgraded to the premium account but it will not let me log in with Facebook as premium. I have to regular sign in. Any idea as to why that happens
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Storing music on USB stick for iPhone

I got a Leef iBridge for Christmas, which is a USB stick for iPhone. One of the features I hoped it would have is to have the ability to put my Spotify music on it. However I've searched through multiple threads and found nothing asking/answering thi...

• Regular
  • I got a Leef iBridge for Christmas, which is a USB stick for iPhone. One of the features I hoped it would have is to have the ability to put my Spotify music on it. However I've searched through mult...
  • maxmcnally
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
    music
    storage
    USB stick
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Family

If I get Spotify family, can my son use it on his iPhone when not connected to wifi?

• If I get Spotify family, can my son use it on his iPhone when not connected to wifi?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched from android to iphone

I've had Spotify premium for a long time on my galaxy s5. Just recently I upgraded to an iPhone 7. I downloaded Spotify app and logged in as I always do but my account is completely blank (none of my music no playlists) and I'm not getting premium, s...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify premium for a long time on my galaxy s5. Just recently I upgraded to an iPhone 7. I downloaded Spotify app and logged in as I always do but my account is completely blank (none of my...
  • Nkaiser23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I already paid for premium

I paid for the offer that gives you 3 moths for 99 cents. And when i went to "account" on app and it's said "trial free" or "trial premium". It recently notified me that my free trial ended. So now I can't use it premium even though I paid. I went on...

• I paid for the offer that gives you 3 moths for 99 cents. And when i went to "account" on app and it's said "trial free" or "trial premium". It recently notified me that my free trial ended. So now I...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes