Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Delete offline songs/albums/playlists

Hi,probably a well known thing but I could not find it on this community.If you download something to access it offline and delete the download afterwards (e.g. podcasts) or remove the download-bar you don't get your mobile space back.So is there any...

• Hi, probably a well known thing but I could not find it on this community. If you download something to access it offline and delete the download afterwards (e.g. podcasts) or remove the download...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Not a valid mobile number

This lunch i registered Spotify Premium 129 and i visited the site it is telling me to go to activate it, when i entered my 11-digit number it said 'not a valid mobile number'. Pls help

• This lunch i registered Spotify Premium 129 and i visited the site it is telling me to go to activate it, when i entered my 11-digit number it said 'not a valid mobile number'. Pls help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Holy **bleep**, your user experience practitioners should all be FIRED!

Spotify for iOS has the worst UX of all time. One of many examples: removing a song from a playlist. Many would consider this a 'song-level interaction', a concept that is foreign to the Spotify UXers. You should be able to swipe left on a song in a ...

• Spotify for iOS has the worst UX of all time. One of many examples: removing a song from a playlist.  Many would consider this a 'song-level interaction', a concept that is foreign to the Spotif...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music gets cut off :(

I downloaded my playlist so I can listen offline. I have always been enjoying my music until lately. Apparently there's some issues and it get cut off during the music every time I used it. I simply don't understand why there's such issue. I download...

• I downloaded my playlist so I can listen offline. I have always been enjoying my music until lately. Apparently there's some issues and it get cut off during the music every time I used it. I simply ...
  • juanma_otto
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics on Computer

I used to get lyrics on my laptop when I clicked the "LYRICS" button, but now all that shows up is a black screen. I don't know how to get them back. My wifi is fine so that is not the problem. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I used to get lyrics on my laptop when I clicked the "LYRICS" button, but now all that shows up is a black screen. I don't know how to get them back. My wifi is fine so that is not the problem. Any s...
  • aly962
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Daily Mixes

Since the update ive been using Spotify all the time hoping my Daily Mixes would appear, but I still don't have any after more than a month. Why am I not getting a Daily Mix?

• Since the update ive been using Spotify all the time hoping my Daily Mixes would appear, but I still don't have any after more than a month. Why am I not getting a Daily Mix?
  • karenshi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Singles/mixes by artists

Before one of the more recent updates, I was able to scroll down on my favorite artists to find albums, singles, mixes etc. now, whenever I click onto an artist, it only gives the option to view the most recent release, the top 5 popular songs, album...

• Before one of the more recent updates, I was able to scroll down on my favorite artists to find albums, singles, mixes etc. now, whenever I click onto an artist, it only gives the option to view the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Discover with music available on my iPod touch

I've been playing imported local music, as in music files synced to my iPod touch thru iTunes, then imported to Spotify in-app. Will I get Discover recommendations by doing so or will I have to listen to Spotify's streaming service in order to get re...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been playing imported local music, as in music files synced to my iPod touch thru iTunes, then imported to Spotify in-app. Will I get Discover recommendations by doing so or will I have to liste...
  • foxontherails
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Want Spotify to continue playing after I take a call

I'm using iPhone 6. My spotify app used to pause for calls and then continue to play after I hung up. Now it pauses, but doesn't unpause after calls, I have to go in each time and hit play. Any ideas??

• I'm using iPhone 6.  My spotify app used to pause for calls and then continue to play after I hung up.     Now it pauses, but doesn't unpause after calls, I have to go in each time a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I need to download music to individual devices to make them available on each device when offline

Hey, If I download my playlists to my computer will they automatically be available on my phone in offline mode? And visa versa? Or do I need to individually download to each device?

• Hey,    If I download my playlists to my computer will they automatically be available on my phone in offline mode?    And visa versa?    Or do I need to individua...
  • nick_1190
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes eveytime we log in on iPad and iphone

We have a family plan and as soon as we log in the app immediately crashes.

• We have a family plan and as soon as we log in the app immediately crashes.   
  • ebroel
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

How do you fix this

I've tried eveything all the toubleshooter aticle said and it doesn't work. Checked setting! And reinstalled it 5 times. Help plz!

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried eveything all the toubleshooter aticle said and it doesn't work. Checked setting! And reinstalled it 5 times. Help plz!
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed songs re-download again

Hey guys, I've got a problem. I'm trying to free up space by removing downloaded songs in my library, and all is well, I've freed up several gigabytes, only to find over the next few days it's downloading them all again. Is there an automatic downloa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I've got a problem. I'm trying to free up space by removing downloaded songs in my library, and all is well, I've freed up several gigabytes,  only to find over the next few d...
  • Joheart
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

One Local File in Playlist won't sync

The song is 'Icehouse' by 'Icehouse' on the album 'Icehouse'. Some facts: 1. The album is not available on Spotify2. All the 'other' songs on the playlist associated with that local album sync (no firewall issues, all the other local files sync just ...

• Gig Goer
  • The song is 'Icehouse' by 'Icehouse' on the album 'Icehouse'.   Some facts:   1. The album is not available on Spotify 2. All the 'other' songs on the playlist associated with that loc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant view artists App Connect

When using App Connect in a VW Golf I cannot view my library by artists. I can search by song and album where all of my downloaded songs appear but the artists list appears as empty. Can anybody shed any light on why this may be?

• When using App Connect in a VW Golf I cannot view my library by artists. I can search by song and album where all of my downloaded songs appear but the artists list appears as empty.     ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile] Apple Watch

I used to be able to switch between songs on the music app on my apple watch before the last update! please bring this back!

• I used to be able to switch between songs on the music app on my apple watch before the last update! please bring this back!
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify on iphone

spotify on iphone just started to not play songs in order from like every album in existence.it used to do it with no problem but it just changed the other dayit's really getting on my nerves as I like to play a new album in order the first listen an...

• Casual Listener
  • spotify on iphone just started to not play songs in order from like every album in existence. it used to do it with no problem but it just changed the other day it's really getting on my nerves...
  • urban22r
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PUBLIC PLAYLIST AREN'T WORKING!

my public playlists aren't appearing to others! what i might do?

• Casual Listener
  • my public playlists aren't appearing to others! what i might do?
  • gigi2001sidi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I miss the landscape function on my iPhone 7plus

Dear people,is there a function to activate the landscape modus on my iPhone 7plus? I appreciate your answers.Cheers Jerryl

• Dear people, is there a function to activate the landscape modus on my iPhone 7plus? I appreciate your answers. Cheers Jerryl
  • adriank1410
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not showing up?

So I've just installed the latest update and I can't seem to find songs in my library that I know are saved there. When I save a new song it doesn't show up in my songs.

• So I've just installed the latest update and I can't seem to find songs in my library that I know are saved there. When I save a new song it doesn't show up in my songs.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes