Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Can not find my Daily Mix!

I've restarted my iphone 5, updated it, logged out and back in, reinstalled the app & updated the app. I've been a premium user for over a year and I listen to a ton of music.It's not showing up in my playlists OR when I search for Daily Mix. I've ch...

• Casual Listener
  • I've restarted my iphone 5, updated it, logged out and back in, reinstalled the app & updated the app. I've been a premium user for over a year and I listen to a ton of music. It's not showing...
  • Shawnpacz
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist switches automatically

Hello, whenever I'm listening to a playlist on my iPhone on Spotify, it plays about 2 songs from that playlist and then switches to some other random playlist. This is really annoying. Does anybody know how to fix this? I have this problem since abou...

• Hello, whenever I'm listening to a playlist on my iPhone on Spotify, it plays about 2 songs from that playlist and then switches to some other random playlist. This is really annoying. Does anybody k...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving music

So I need to know how to move the music order around on my playlist you know like taking one song say from the top of list and moving down say six or seven spots without deleting and readding it

• Casual Listener
  • So I need to know how to move the music order around on my playlist you know like taking one song say from the top of list and moving down say six or seven spots without deleting and readding it
  • Bearbarker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlist

Lost all my music on my playlist, tried to uninstall and reinstall still not showing up

• Lost all my music on my playlist, tried to uninstall and reinstall still not showing up
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mobile Account not syncing with computer

I am trying to sync my cell phone with my new Sonos account, when I try it says my premium account is paused, however when I go on my computer it says my premium account is active. What gives?

• I am trying to sync my cell phone with my new Sonos account, when I try it says my premium account is paused, however when I go on my computer it says my premium account is active. What gives?
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM LOCAL MUSIC

Hello, i'm french so excuse my english.I have a problem with Spotify. When I put my music in Spotify from my computer (Windows). I have access to music from Spotify desktop application. However not sync with my phone (Iphone 5.S). I can not listen to...

• Hello, i'm french so excuse my english. I have a problem with Spotify. When I put my music in Spotify from my computer (Windows). I have access to music from Spotify desktop application. However n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Always logged in through FB, logged out and back in again, all my music is gone

Hey,i accidentally hit log out on my Spotify account which I had always used through Facebook. I've logged back in through Facebook and now all my music is gone and it says I'm not a premium member which I was before? help please, I want my music bac...

• Hey, i accidentally hit log out on my Spotify account which I had always used through Facebook. I've logged back in through Facebook and now all my music is gone and it says I'm not a premium member...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country

Hi, I recently changed my location and as I read Spotify only works 14 days. My 14 days are finished and I change my country to Spain in my profile and I still can't log in in my iphone, but I can login at the webpage. It keeps showing me that Spotif...

• Hi, I recently changed my location and as I read Spotify only works 14 days.  My 14 days are finished and I change my country to Spain in my profile and I still can't log in in my iphone, but I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting offline songs

Hello,Since i set an entire playlist to be played offline And that is occupying space on my device, now that I don't need some of those songs to be downloaded and played offline I was wondering how could I delete these songs from the device. Does any...

• Hello, Since i set an entire playlist to be played offline And that is occupying space on my device, now that I don't need some of those songs to be downloaded and played offline I was wondering how...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play queue

After the update the "three lines" to go to the play queue are gone..? Where can I find this now?

• After the update the "three lines" to go to the play queue are gone..? Where can I find this now?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Downloading Music offline limit?

Love the app just great, recently I got premium and I started downloading my libraries for offline use, so I downloaded about half my library 4000 songs, I still have about another 4000 to go but when I put for a new artist or album it will show wait...

• Love the app just great, recently I got premium and I started downloading my libraries for offline use, so I downloaded about half my library 4000 songs, I still have about another 4000 to go but whe...
  • mjdb71
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonus

Cannot play on sonus telling to upgrade to premium already am .can play via Bluetooth to Bose unit no problem am using ipod and ipad

• Cannot play on sonus telling to upgrade to premium already am .can play via Bluetooth to Bose unit no problem am using ipod and ipad
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses only when driving iOS 10.1.1 & Spotify6.8.03786

Spotify plays fine on Wifi and 4G/LTE. However on Blue Tooth driving it pausesconstantly !!! This is a new issue since maybe 30 days ago Sept/Oct

• Spotify plays fine on Wifi and 4G/LTE. However on Blue Tooth driving it pauses constantly !!! This is a new issue since maybe 30 days ago Sept/Oct
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Making a playlist public does not work on the mobile app

Just downloaded spotify on my ipod and want to make a playlist public. There are no options for it on the Edit panel of the playlist, only 'make this list collaborative'. How do I make a list public on the mobile app??I am on 7.0.3 version.

• Casual Listener
  • Just downloaded spotify on my ipod and want to make a playlist public. There are no options for it on the Edit panel of the playlist, only 'make this list collaborative'. How do I make a list public...
  • finsness
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify slukar surf i offlineläge

Har de senaste 4 månaderna haft problem med att spotify slukar all min surf. Lyssnar allltid i offlineläge och de 2 första dagarna den här månaden drog spotify 1,2 gb. Har inte streamat en sekund! Har tagit bort appen och installerat den på nytt, til...

• Casual Listener
  • Har de senaste 4 månaderna haft problem med att spotify slukar all min surf. Lyssnar allltid i offlineläge och de 2 första dagarna den här månaden drog spotify 1,2 gb. Har inte streamat en sekund! Ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded albums not available when offline, downloaded playlists are available

When I use the IOS client on an iPhone 6 Plus, often but not always my offline-saved albums are not available when I am offline. Offline-saved Playlists are available. If I launch the Spotify client when I have wifi or data connectivity, and then go ...

• When I use the IOS client on an iPhone 6 Plus, often but not always my offline-saved albums are not available when I am offline. Offline-saved Playlists are available.   If I launch the S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect - Unknown person using my account?!

Hi, Hope someone can help! Recently i have noticed a random device on my available devices at the bottom of my spotify app when i am playing music, and it appears that whoever is using this random device can access my account and listen to whatever t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Hope someone can help!   Recently i have noticed a random device on my available devices at the bottom of my spotify app when i am playing music, and it appears that whoever is us...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium not working abroad

I am currently abroad and I just upgraded to spotify premium so I could continue to use my account abroad but I am still getting a message that I can only use spotify for 14 days abroad even after reinstalling the app. How can I fix this without chan...

• I am currently abroad and I just upgraded to spotify premium so I could continue to use my account abroad but I am still getting a message that I can only use spotify for 14 days abroad even after re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes