Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Downloaded songs have gone!

Hi everyone! A few days ago most of the albums I have downloaded appeard to have none or just a few songs available offline (the show the grey symbol not the green). Some albums have no song at all downloaded whereas many others still show a couple o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! A few days ago most of the albums I have downloaded appeard to have none or just a few songs available offline (the show the grey symbol not the green). Some albums have no song at ...
  • adriangio
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify CarPlay either steals control from other apps or doesn't play at all

There is a major bug with Spotify's CarPlay implementation that manifests one of two ways:Spotify always starts playing whenever CarPlay connects even when it was not the last audio app to play. It will even wrest control away from the audio app that...

• Regular
  • There is a major bug with Spotify's CarPlay implementation that manifests one of two ways: Spotify always starts playing whenever CarPlay connects even when it was not the last audio app to play....
  • mcwinterr
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

new phone account changed

My dad gets Spotify premium through his work for free and I had it on my iPhone 6s. I just got my iPhone 7 yesterday and downloaded the spoitfy app, logged into my account and my account was changed to a free account and none of my music was there. W...

• Casual Listener
  • My dad gets Spotify premium through his work for free and I had it on my iPhone 6s. I just got my iPhone 7 yesterday and downloaded the spoitfy app, logged into my account and my account was cha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS devices not signing into Premium Account

i am on Spotify online and i am capable of accessing my premium account and playlists. However, when I sign into my account on my iPad and iPhone, my Premium account does not transfer... It says I am logged in correctly but using the Free Spotify! Th...

• i am on Spotify online and i am capable of accessing my premium account and playlists. However, when I sign into my account on my iPad and iPhone, my Premium account does not transfer... It says I am...
  • Jman1119
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not opening

Spotify icon is dark and it will not open. Just says "waiting" under neith and nothing happens. Try to delete it so I can re download it and nothing happens. Thanks

• Spotify icon is dark and it will not open. Just says "waiting" under neith and nothing happens. Try to delete it so I can re download it and nothing happens. Thanks
  • kmascaro0908
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola, necesito ayuda!

Ya van como 5 veces o mas que descargo mi playlist y se descarga todo bien pero ya cuando no estoy en internet la reproduzco y casi la mayoria de las canciones estan bien pero otras no se reproducen hasta que tenga internet eso que ya las descarge ay...

• Ya van como 5 veces o mas que descargo mi playlist y se descarga todo bien pero ya cuando no estoy en internet la reproduzco y casi la mayoria de las canciones estan bien pero otras no se reproducen ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested songs

I'm really starting to get pissed. I've started listening to albums with over 20 songs on them and getting crappy suggested songs that run like 6 in a row and not the music I clicked on. Not only is it suggested music I'm listening to instrumental mu...

• I'm really starting to get pissed. I've started listening to albums with over 20 songs on them and getting crappy suggested songs that run like 6 in a row and not the music I clicked on. Not only is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Acct has been hacked.

Someone else's music interrupts mine.'Nikita's playlist is now playing'

• Casual Listener
  • Someone else's music interrupts mine. 'Nikita's playlist is now playing'
  • Rembrandt76
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

no more premium?

less than a month ago, i bought a 12 month spotify premium card, and just today i got a "spotify abroad" error on both my laptop and my phone. i figured out how to fix that, but i no longer have premium. please help!

• less than a month ago, i bought a 12 month spotify premium card, and just today i got a "spotify abroad" error on both my laptop and my phone. i figured out how to fix that, but i no longer have prem...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium on iPhone

On 10/4/2016, I made a Spotify account so I get Spotify premium for 7 days. The only time I can listen to my playlist is if I'm connected to wifi and it will only let me "shuffle play."i tried download my playlist so I can listen to it offline but it...

• On 10/4/2016, I made a Spotify account so I get Spotify premium for 7 days.  The only time I can listen to my playlist is if I'm connected to wifi and it will only let me "shuffle play." i tri...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Itunes Credit to Subscribe to Spotify Premium

I want to know how to get premium on the app on iPhone. I am currently running version 6.5

• I want to know how to get premium on the app on iPhone. I am currently running version 6.5
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music I want won't play for my iPhone

Hi everyone, So I just got the computer program as well as the mobile app, and I just have a free account as of now. My computer program works great, but my phone is a different story. Whenever I try and tap a song to play, nothing happens. Instead i...

• Hi everyone,  So I just got the computer program as well as the mobile app, and I just have a free account as of now. My computer program works great, but my phone is a different story. Wheneve...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! songs disappeared

I updated to the IOS 10 and then attempted downloading all of my songs with no wifi connection. It was downloading but very slowly mind you. However, when I reopened Spotify all of my songs had disappeared. This made me real sad because this is the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated to the IOS 10 and then attempted downloading all of my songs with no wifi connection. It was downloading but very slowly mind you. However, when I reopened Spotify all of my songs had disap...
  • aalliniece94
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Art Does Not Match Album

For some reason a large portion of my music had its album art changed to a different album. As an example, a track clearly says "Queen" "Death on Two Legs" and "A Night at the Opera" but the album art shown is for Queen's Greatest Hits instead of A N...

• Regular
  • For some reason a large portion of my music had its album art changed to a different album. As an example, a track clearly says "Queen" "Death on Two Legs" and "A Night at the Opera" but the album ar...
  • CudaHemi
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't see the album artwork offline

I can not view the album artwork while im listening offline. I think this happened after I upgraded my phone to iOS10. PLEASE SOMEONE HELO ME!I am using and iPhone 6 btw.

• I can not view the album artwork while im listening offline. I think this happened after I upgraded my phone to iOS10. PLEASE SOMEONE HELO ME! I am using and iPhone 6 btw.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Local Library/iTunes Songs from Computer Spotify to iPhone 5S Spotify

I am having trouble getting songs from my computer to sync to my spotify on my iPhone 5S. In the past, I have downloaded remixes and other songs and they have gone into my iTunes playlist on my Mac computer. Then, I go to Spotify and place those loca...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having trouble getting songs from my computer to sync to my spotify on my iPhone 5S. In the past, I have downloaded remixes and other songs and they have gone into my iTunes playlist on my Mac c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iphone
    itunes
    Mac
    offline sync
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

AYUDA CON LA APLICACION EN IOS

SEÑORES, POR QUÉ LA APLICACIÓN ME PESA CADA VEZ MAS, SI NISIQUIERA DESCARGO MUSICAS. RECIEN TENGO LA APLICACIÓN INSTALADA HACE UN PAR DE DIAS Y YA PASO 1GB DE PESO. ¿ALGUIEN ME PUEDE EXPLICAR COMO FUNCIONA ESTO? YA QUE EN IOS NO SE PUEDE BORRAR EL CA...

• SEÑORES, POR QUÉ LA APLICACIÓN ME PESA CADA VEZ MAS, SI NISIQUIERA DESCARGO MUSICAS. RECIEN TENGO LA APLICACIÓN INSTALADA HACE UN PAR DE DIAS Y YA PASO 1GB DE PESO. ¿ALGUIEN ME PUEDE EXPLICAR COMO FU...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium/trial not working on mobile

So I got Spotify premium right, and it works on my computer and it says I have premium on my computer and mobile website. However, it says I have the free version on my phone still. I've tried reinstalling the app and logging out and back in, to no a...

• So I got Spotify premium right, and it works on my computer and it says I have premium on my computer and mobile website. However, it says I have the free version on my phone still. I've tried reinst...
  • munjili
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes