Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

When I try to choose a song the shuffle pops

Im trying to enjoy my music but when i click a song i want to play the "Shuffle" pops in and out... ive logged in and out then i undownloaded the app and installed it and nothing. Please help thanks!

• Im trying to enjoy my music but when i click a song i want to play the "Shuffle" pops in and out... ive logged in and out then i undownloaded the app and installed it and nothing. Please help thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

renewing Spotify spark code

spark hasn't sent my code to renew my Spotify account after renewing my spark plan

• Casual Listener
  • spark hasn't sent my code to renew my Spotify account after renewing my spark plan
  • JustGinge
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone 7

I just got a new phone on Friday. In the App Store, it's showing that Spotify is downloading ever since Friday. I've restarted my phone and everything. I don't know what else to do, and I'm missing my music. Please help!

• I just got a new phone on Friday. In the App Store, it's showing that Spotify is downloading ever since Friday. I've restarted my phone and everything. I don't know what else to do, and I'm missing m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No album art

The album art not showing up in offline mode (wifi off and cellular data off) after I download albums and adding songs to a playlist. There is a music note showing up. This occurs after installing iOS 10. I'm using iPhone 6..

• The album art not showing up in offline mode (wifi off and cellular data off) after I download albums and adding songs to a playlist. There is a music note showing up. This occurs after installing iO...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-Downloading my Music when logging out of all devises and account being used elsewhere!!

Hi,I have quite a few playlists I have built up. i have also played sotify on many devises and forgotten to log out to the point i wil be listening to music and it will pause because it is being used somewhere else. When i log out of all other devise...

• Hi, I have quite a few playlists I have built up. i have also played sotify on many devises and forgotten to log out to the point i wil be listening to music and it will pause because it is being us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album covers not showing

I have the version 6.5.0 of Spotify with IOS 10 on my iPhone 6. Album covers are not showing neither in my music or in the home screen.It has been about 2 weeks. I already deleted and re-installed the application.

• Regular
  • I have the version 6.5.0 of Spotify with IOS 10 on my iPhone 6.   Album covers are not showing neither in my music or in the home screen. It has been about 2 weeks. I already deleted and re-i...
  • sevcikfam
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playlist through Iphone 5 connected to BMW X3 stops after 10 minutes

If I connect my Iphone (with Spotify playlists) to my connected drive BMW X3 (new) the music stops automatically after 10 minutes. After pushing radio and media it continues till the next 10 minutes are past. How to solve?

• If I connect my Iphone (with Spotify playlists) to my connected drive BMW X3 (new) the music stops automatically after 10 minutes. After pushing radio and media it continues till the next 1...
  • natakasi1986
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cannot switch off shuffle play

I have switched off the shuffle play (from green to white) but playlists continue to play in shuffle mode ???

• Casual Listener
  • I have switched off the shuffle play (from green to white) but playlists continue to play in shuffle mode ???
  • Arianagrande931
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on iPad via app

App on iPad updated and asked me to log in againdidnt like password or email so used email to update passworddid this and can log in via internet but still can't log in via apphelp!!

• Casual Listener
  • App on iPad updated and asked me to log in again didnt like password or email so used email to update password did this and can log in via internet but still can't log in via app help!!
  • JoniKay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists missing & premium account not recognised

I can access my Spotify from my Macbook and ipad, but my iphone has absolutely NO playlists showing now. They were all there this morning, I turned my phone off for a meeting, now it is showing me as being on a Free account with none of my playlsits ...

• I can access my Spotify from my Macbook and ipad, but my iphone has absolutely NO playlists showing now. They were all there this morning, I turned my phone off for a meeting, now it is showing me as...
  • lord_fyk
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally blocked a band from appearing on my mix

I deleted a song (accidentally) and then (also accidentally) blocked this band from appearing on my daily mix 1. What can I do to hear it again on this mix?

• I deleted a song (accidentally) and then (also accidentally) blocked this band from appearing on my daily mix 1. What can I do to hear it again on this mix?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS playlist screen freezes on load

Hi,Spotify consistently freezes (no actions possible, only way to get out is to force quit the app) when loading my playlists.Steps to repro:1) open app2) go to my library tab3) tap on playlistsExpected: load playlists and able to continue using the ...

• Hi, Spotify consistently freezes (no actions possible, only way to get out is to force quit the app) when loading my playlists. Steps to repro: 1) open app 2) go to my library tab 3) tap on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see my music in my new iPhone device

I changed iPhones and I backed all my playlist up before I wiped the old phone and now it says I have no playlists on Spotify on my new phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I changed iPhones and I backed all my playlist up before I wiped the old phone and now it says I have no playlists on Spotify on my new phone.
  • lord_fyk
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix showed up but now cant find them

This morning when I opend the Spotify app, I had sever Daily Mix playlist to choose from. I picked one to start listening but I wanted to check out the other playlist with different genres and I cant get back to where they all where. When I go the th...

• This morning when I opend the Spotify app, I had sever Daily Mix playlist to choose from. I picked one to start listening but I wanted to check out the other playlist with different genres and I cant...
  • lord_fyk
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I need to upgrade to premium but I'm already premium

I changed iPhones and I backed all my playlist up before I wiped the old phone and now it says I have no playlists on Spotify on

• Casual Listener
  • I changed iPhones and I backed all my playlist up before I wiped the old phone and now it says I have no playlists on Spotify on
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago a premium y sigo siendo free (Y)

Hola! Ayer pagué mi suscripcion de 3 meses por 0'99 eur... En la pagina de spotify meto mi correo y me sale que tengo la cuenta premium..en la app me sale que tengo la Free(inclusive con anuncios) he hecho todo lo que me ofreceis en la pagina para in...

• Hola! Ayer pagué mi suscripcion de 3 meses por 0'99 eur... En la pagina de spotify meto mi correo y me sale que tengo la cuenta premium..en la app me sale que tengo la Free(inclusive con anuncios) he...
  • aflenco
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have problems playing music in offline

I have premium account and already download my playlist. But in offline mode ı can't listen some musics. Some musics stops playing in half somes even playing. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium account and already download my playlist. But in offline mode ı can't listen some musics. Some musics stops playing in half somes even playing. What can I do?
  • ErtuncBurak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline shuffle playing all tracks instead of downloaded tracks, so I have to fast forward 90% of tr

Offline shuffle is trying to play tracks that are not downloaded to my device. This means they don't play and I have to fast forward the majority of tracks until one plays. This only started since iOS10 update. It is really annoying as I try to drive...

• Regular
  • Offline shuffle is trying to play tracks that are not downloaded to my device. This means they don't play and I have to fast forward the majority of tracks until one plays. This only started since iO...
  • Lblofeld23
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Continue as "Mary?"

Hello. I am trying to log onto my Spotify from my phone. It is linked to my facebook and It keeps asking me if I want to continue as Mary. I am not Mary but there is no option for no. If I click yes that I am Mary (just to see if I can then log out,)...

• Hello. I am trying to log onto my Spotify from my phone. It is linked to my facebook and It keeps asking me if I want to continue as Mary. I am not Mary but there is no option for no. If I click yes ...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Splaybackerror on certain record.

I can't play this record. I have 9.3.1 iOS and the latest Spotify version.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't play this record. I have 9.3.1 iOS and the latest Spotify version.
  • Cupcakeboy
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Splaybackerror
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes