Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Cant upgrade to premium

I alway bought an itunes card and upgraded to premium on the app spotify it self. But now when im goong on settings i cant upgraded there anymore. Why? And where can i do with an itunes card?

• I alway bought an itunes card and upgraded to premium on the app spotify it self. But now when im goong on settings i cant upgraded there anymore. Why? And where can i do with an itunes card?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not downloading

Prior to the most recent software update, I was able to download all songs in my library to my phone (iPhone 6s). Now, when I toggle "available offline" the songs do not download. The majority of songs don't display the download icon at all. I've see...

• Prior to the most recent software update, I was able to download all songs in my library to my phone (iPhone 6s). Now, when I toggle "available offline" the songs do not download. The majority of son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer syncing offline playlists

Hello, I have been using Spotify premium for some time now with no issues, however, recently I've started to have issues with my offline playlists syncing. I am using a Gen 5 iPod Touch with 5.5GB of space available. I do not have the latest version ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have been using Spotify premium for some time now with no issues, however, recently I've started to have issues with my offline playlists syncing. I am using a Gen 5 iPod Touch with 5.5GB of...
  • Arii-kins
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

how delete all my songs

hey , I want to delete all my songs cause I have much , but I dont know how to delete all in one click , ¿ I have to do this one by one ? ...

• hey , I want to delete all my songs cause I have much , but I dont know how to delete all in one click , ¿ I have to do this one by one ? ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to now play albums start to finish

Hi, up to last week I could play my saved albums from start to finish, I could click on any song on that album and after that song completed, it would play the next song on the album after it.Now, it just does shuffle play, I am on premium, and wonde...

• Hi, up to last week I could play my saved albums from start to finish, I could click on any song on that album and after that song completed, it would play the next song on the album after it. Now, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play my music

Anyone l ow how to make my music play my playlists were working fine and now it plays what it wants and when I try to select. Song from my playlist it won't play

• Anyone l ow how to make my music play my playlists were working fine and now it plays what it wants and when I try to select. Song from my playlist it won't play
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

About to cancel my premium subscription. Due to skipping during playback. Tried everything

Hey,I have an iPhone 4 with Spotify Premium. The songs are always skipping when I use offline mode. It is just about as bad as a skipping CD. I have reinstalled numerous time, switched streaming quality, turned off gapless playback and deleted my his...

• Hey, I have an iPhone 4 with Spotify Premium. The songs are always skipping when I use offline mode. It is just about as bad as a skipping CD. I have reinstalled numerous time, switched streaming qu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! install on iOS 4.2.1 (iPhone 3G) ?

I have a premium account and just change my phone for an iPhone 3G ( :'( ) ... and what a bad surprise : your iPhone app is not compatible with IOS 4.2.1 How can i do to install it on my "old" iPhone (old ? only 2 or 3 years ...) thanks in advance. B...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and just change my phone for an iPhone 3G ( :'( ) ... and what a bad surprise : your iPhone app is not compatible with IOS 4.2.1 How can i do to install it on my "old" iPho...
  • Desjaree
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS app./missing albums

Hello,I am wondering why some albums that I have browsed and saved on my desktop do not appear on my iPhone 5S. I have tried rebooting the phone, reinstalling the app., and resaving the album on my desktop. I am able to search and save from my phone,...

• Hello, I am wondering why some albums that I have browsed and saved on my desktop do not appear on my iPhone 5S. I have tried rebooting the phone, reinstalling the app., and resaving the album on my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Faulty message

I have 890 songs downloaded to spotify on my iPhone 6 for offline listening. I also access Spotify on my pc but as far as I know I have not downloaded my tracks to the pc for offline listening.Every time I open Spotify on my phone I constantly get th...

• I have 890 songs downloaded to spotify on my iPhone 6 for offline listening. I also access Spotify on my pc but as far as I know I have not downloaded my tracks to the pc for offline listening. Ever...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

About iPod Shuttle and Nano. Don´t work any more?

How can i sync my iPod Shuttle 4th Gen and iPod Nano 7th Gen with Spotify Premium?

• Regular
  • How can i sync my iPod Shuttle 4th Gen and iPod Nano 7th Gen with Spotify Premium?
  • ianobre
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Log-in on Iphone with different Facebook account

Spotify on my iphone was previously used by another person with a different Facebook account. Now i cannot log in with my Facebook account (I'm a premium user) as it gives the only option to choose from - the previous Facebook account. I tried everyt...

• Spotify on my iphone was previously used by another person with a different Facebook account. Now i cannot log in with my Facebook account (I'm a premium user) as it gives the only option to choose f...
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Equaliser issues

Firstly, I find it rather disappointing that I have to "speak to the community" in order to make myself heard. Why isn't there an email address or phone number to call you directly? You are committing a severe disservice to your product by making you...

• Firstly, I find it rather disappointing that I have to "speak to the community" in order to make myself heard. Why isn't there an email address or phone number to call you directly? You are committin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album disappeared from playlist

I am a Spotify Premium user. So I just got on spotify on my phone after being off for a couple days. I had the album Vatten Och Brod by Veronica Maggio saved in one of my playlists and available offline. The album has disappeared and no longer shows ...

• I am a Spotify Premium user. So I just got on spotify on my phone after being off for a couple days. I had the album Vatten Och Brod by Veronica Maggio saved in one of my playlists and available offl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify music on Ipod

Im trying to decide between buying an Ipod classic 7th generation and ipod nano 8th generation. The ipod classic is much more expensive (and older) but it has more space. The nano is newer and cheaper but does not have as much space. The main decidin...

• Im trying to decide between buying an Ipod classic 7th generation and ipod nano 8th generation.  The ipod classic is much more expensive (and older) but it has more space. &n...
  • rcarvalhoxavier
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks premium iPhone

Ok so I have a problem so I have premium from me working at Starbucks but I can't get it on the phone without ads and I only have the one account and I need to use the phone for my stores music

• Ok so I have a problem so I have premium from me working at Starbucks but I can't get it on the phone without ads and I only have the one account and I need to use the phone for my stores music
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought premium, still on free

My premium expired today, so I bought a new iTunes card (because I always pay through that), and subscribed again to premium through my iTunes subscriptions because it wouldn't let me buy it through the Spotify app. I've redownloaded the app, signed ...

• My premium expired today, so I bought a new iTunes card (because I always pay through that), and subscribed again to premium through my iTunes subscriptions because it wouldn't let me buy it through ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes