Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Lost all My Songs/albums

Last activity today was adding an album through SAVE. It's the only album and song in my playlist, along with one othe albums m that contained the last song playing in my shuffle.

• Casual Listener
  • Last activity today was adding an album through SAVE. It's the only album and song in my playlist, along with one othe albums m that contained the last song playing in my shuffle.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't install Spotify

I had to uninstall Spotify because I couldn't open it and now I can't reinstall it, the cloud with the arrow is there but when I press it starts thinking for like a half second then the cloud comes back. I don't know what to do..

• Casual Listener
  • I had to uninstall Spotify because I couldn't open it and now I can't reinstall it, the cloud with the arrow is there but when I press it starts thinking for like a half second then the cloud comes b...
  • oligussenhoven
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with spotify, will not open on iphone

Hello! I have been a spotify user for a long time, and this has never happened to me. It started on Sunday, my app wouldnt open. So I said to myself, "oh its okay, maybe just a connection issue." and went along with my day. I tried opening it later, ...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I have been a spotify user for a long time, and this has never happened to me. It started on Sunday, my app wouldnt open. So I said to myself, "oh its okay, maybe just a connection issue." and...
  • dylan_grey
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Won't let me push the button to upgrade to premium

the button I push to upgrade to premium won't allow me to push it or have another option to push. I don't use a card, I use iTunes card so I have no other way to upgrade. I need helpppp

• the button I push to upgrade to premium won't allow me to push it or have another option to push. I don't use a card, I use iTunes card so I have no other way to upgrade. I need helpppp😫
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music habits

hello is there any plans to introduce a "flow" option? i mean to play random music "no stop" based on my spotify musical habits.or is there any way for example to make a connection to lastfm scrobbling and play artists based on lastfm?

• Music Fan
  • hello   is there any plans to introduce a "flow" option? i mean to play random music "no stop" based on my spotify musical habits. or is there any way for example to make a connection to last...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verizon - charging massive data fee for using Spotify on iPhone6

Since May 2016 Verizon has been charging massive data usage fees for using Spotify. In June, it was 18GB! Our normal usage is less than 3GB. My daughter got an iPhone 6 in April. No problem in April. Seriously increase data usage started in May and e...

• Casual Listener
  • Since May 2016 Verizon has been charging massive data usage fees for using Spotify. In June, it was 18GB! Our normal usage is less than 3GB. My daughter got an iPhone 6 in April. No problem in April....
  • billhunt
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't go online / connect on 3g./4g

Every thing is fine on wify. But when I am trying away from home 3g/4g I can't connect. On my iPhone

• Casual Listener
  • Every thing is fine on wify. But when I am trying away from home 3g/4g I can't connect. On my iPhone
  • Lindgaard
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not found

I have a playlist which I foiund a while back which I can use on my Spotify account but I can no longer find it on anyone elses when I try to find it and when I'm using my SPotify through Sonos I also can't find it... It's not my playlist so I'm not ...

• I have a playlist which I foiund a while back which I can use on my Spotify account but I can no longer find it on anyone elses when I try to find it and when I'm using my SPotify through Sonos I als...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify app now I've up graded phone

Since I upgraded my iPhone I can't login to Spotify. Keeps say wrong email address or password. I don't use fb to log in. I can login via the internet and my details are correct. Can someone help pls

• Since I upgraded my iPhone I can't login to Spotify. Keeps say wrong email address or password. I don't use fb to log in. I can login via the internet and my details are correct. Can someone help pls
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I have a family plan but it will only let us play music one at a time. Is this supposed to happen?

• I have a family plan but it will only let us play music one at a time. Is this supposed to happen?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Fail connected to Facebook

So my Spotify app (iPhone 6S) logged me out. My account is connected to my Facebook and when I press the Log in with Facebook button, I receieve a login failed notification that says that I'm unable to login, "either username or password is incorrect...

• So my Spotify app (iPhone 6S) logged me out. My account is connected to my Facebook and when I press the Log in with Facebook button, I receieve a login failed notification that says that I'm unable ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone data

Hi I recently got a new phone and I re downloaded Spotify back from my App Store,I pay each month for it and on my old phone I didn't have to be connected to wifi or my data to use Spotify if I wanted to listen from my playlist.This phone makes me co...

• Hi I recently got a new phone and I re downloaded Spotify back from my App Store, I pay each month for it and on my old phone I didn't have to be connected to wifi or my data to use Spotify if I wan...
  • oligussenhoven
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid login on iOS

I continue to try and login on my the mobile app on iOS but it continues to say password or username invalid, but yet I can log in to Spotify in the computer

• I continue to try and login on my the mobile app on iOS but it continues to say password or username invalid, but yet I can log in to Spotify in the computer
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Spotify free to Family plan on Iphone

I downloaded free Spotify to IPhone. Family member wants to add me to plan. After deleting app and trying to get on plan can't. Any suggestions?

• I downloaded free Spotify to IPhone. Family member wants to add me to plan. After deleting app and trying to get on plan can't. Any suggestions?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add multiple songs to a playlist

Hey guys..I was trying to figure it out (I do not know if it is possible) to add multiple songs to a playlist using an Iphone. I got the latest version and I just cannot do that. Please help me! =D Many thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hey guys.. I was trying to figure it out (I do not know if it is possible) to add multiple songs to a playlist using an Iphone.  I got the latest version and I just cannot do that.   Pl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Distorted sound

When I put a song sounds normal but when I lock my iPhone, the song starts to distorting, then I just turn it on and sounds normal, it's just when the screen is locked

• Casual Listener
  • When I put a song sounds normal but when I lock my iPhone, the song starts to distorting, then I just turn it on and sounds normal, it's just when the screen is locked
  • martha5sos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use anything but library after upgrading to Premium?

Brief description of the issue: I can user Spotify just fine on my desktop, I can play music on my iPhone 6 through that just fine. Whenever I try to use anything but music I've played recently through the phone, I get an error and it looks like my p...

• Casual Listener
  • Brief description of the issue: I can user Spotify just fine on my desktop, I can play music on my iPhone 6 through that just fine. Whenever I try to use anything but music I've played recently throu...
  • sarahboedner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zahlung funktioniert nicht

Ich habe grade über iTunes ein Premium abo gekauft, mir wurde das Geld abgezogen und in meinem iTunes Konto steht, dass ich Premium aboniert habe. Spotify zeigt trotzdem noch free an, habe die App mehrmals deinstallieren er und neu installiert, geht ...

• Ich habe grade über iTunes ein Premium abo gekauft, mir wurde das Geld abgezogen und in meinem iTunes Konto steht, dass ich Premium aboniert habe. Spotify zeigt trotzdem noch free an, habe die App me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

apple iphone 4S

My spotify app is giving problems since it updated ,I want to revert to an older version to see if this will solve the problem ,how do I do that ?..

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify app is giving problems since it updated ,I want to revert to an older version to see if this will solve the problem ,how do I do that ?..
  • mono118
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes