Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

"Song unavailable"

This pops up many times. Especially in albums. I can go to the artist page and hope that the song is in the top 5 and it would play the exact same song that said "not available".Help? Been like this for a long time now..

• Casual Listener
  • This pops up many times. Especially in albums. I can go to the artist page and hope that the song is in the top 5 and it would play the exact same song that said "not available". Help? Been like t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Will the app consider being on cellular data as "offline" when I try to play my offline songs?

I have a few playlists synced to my phone so that they're available offline. However, my phone is rarely truly "offline" as I have LTE data. When I play those songs when I'm on LTE will the app play the copy of the song that's saved on my phone or wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a few playlists synced to my phone so that they're available offline. However, my phone is rarely truly "offline" as I have LTE data.    When I play those songs when I'm on LTE wil...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening History

Hello. I listen to spotify a lot. I especially enjoy the Discovery weekly feature. Thing is, I listened to a song I liked a lot on Sunday evening after work, then when I went back to listen to it, it was gone. There's no way to go back to my listenin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I listen to spotify a lot. I especially enjoy the Discovery weekly feature. Thing is, I listened to a song I liked a lot on Sunday evening after work, then when I went back to listen ...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Saving playlists

When I delete a song and save the playlist, the song pops right back when I open Spotify again, also after restarting it... Anyone have the same problem or help?

• Visitor
  • When I delete a song and save the playlist, the song pops right back when I open Spotify again, also after restarting it... Anyone have the same problem or help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WiFi problem with Spotify

Hi, I don't know why, but a week ago I changed my modem, and now Spotify can't connect with WiFi. There's no problem with 3G. Where is the problem? New modem or Spotify?Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I don't know why, but a week ago I changed my modem, and now Spotify can't connect with WiFi. There's no problem with 3G. Where is the problem? New modem or Spotify? Thanks in advance
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

problem spotify on Ipod touch

Hi. When I open spotify free in my PC (windows) or phone (andorid) I can restart listening from the last song/playlist I played in the last session. Why every time I open spotify in the Ipod I have to restart from "zero"? Is there a solution? Thank y...

• Music Fan
  • Hi. When I open spotify free in my PC (windows) or phone (andorid) I can restart listening from the last song/playlist I played in the last session. Why every time I open spotify in the Ipod I have t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes when I open ap on iPhone 6 Plus

Spotify will not open on my iPhone 6 Plus. Just started to happen today. It will however open in airplane mode. Are there any fixes?

• Spotify will not open on my iPhone 6 Plus. Just started to happen today. It will however open in airplane mode. Are there any fixes?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album art not showing

Hi - I am running V 5.7.0.1055 of Spotify (Premium) on an iPhone 6 and all of the album art has disappeared. Is this a bug, and is there a way to get it back? Cheers Robert

• Casual Listener
  • Hi -    I am running V 5.7.0.1055 of Spotify (Premium) on an iPhone 6 and all of the album art has disappeared. Is this a bug, and is there a way to get it back?   Cheers   ...
  • luvs2sing615
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get behind the lyrics

I have been trying to get behind the lyrics for months, tried to update my spotofy but there was no updated avalibale, really want behind the lyrics so anyone please help

• I have been trying to get behind the lyrics for months, tried to update my spotofy but there was no updated avalibale, really want behind the lyrics so anyone please help
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in to facebook on my iPhone

Guys, I need help. I've tried logging in to my Facebook account on the Spotify app... but it keeps saying I've already logged on. But my profile picture doesn't show up. And when I try to log in to the desktop version or on the app itself , with Face...

• Visitor
  • Guys, I need help. I've tried logging in to my Facebook account on the Spotify app... but it keeps saying I've already logged on. But my profile picture doesn't show up. And when I try to log in to t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone USB Radio goes from playing Spotify to itunes

So when I installed my radio in my car (Sony) I got the USB cable in a went to Spotify to play music. But came up with "no music". After weeks of pain I thought let's see if it works with ITunes. And it worked! Then it let Spotify work through USB to...

• So when I installed my radio in my car (Sony) I got the USB cable in a went to Spotify to play music. But came up with "no music". After weeks of pain I thought let's see if it works with ITunes. And...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist empty on iOS App

Hi, None of the playlists I've created can be played on my phone and they show up as "empty". I have an iphone 6. They all play fine on my desktop. This happened after I traveled to Taiwan and the app asked me to switch region. Now my mobile and desk...

• Hi,    None of the playlists I've created can be played on my phone and they show up as "empty".  I have an iphone 6.  They all play fine on my desktop.   This happened a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading Music?

I have got 1 years worth of using Spotify Premium on an iPhone, with a premium subscription. I have downloaded a lot of single songs and a few playlists in the library. I have not had an issue listening to any of them offline as they had been downloa...

• I have got 1 years worth of using Spotify Premium on an iPhone, with a premium subscription. I have downloaded a lot of single songs and a few playlists in the library. I have not had an issue l...
  • DylanDakota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vanished Playlists and Disabled Playback

I've been running Spotify on an Apple Ipad II with no problems until recently. The music doesn't playback - it shows the selected song at the bottom of the screen but the song never starts. My internet connection is fine. Also, all of my playlists ha...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been running Spotify on an Apple Ipad II with no problems until recently. The music doesn't playback - it shows the selected song at the bottom of the screen but the song never starts. My intern...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HEADPHONE VOLUME - DEFECT, NOT IDEA

Spotify + Spotify Community... There's been an "idea" open for over a year which was recently changed to inactive: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Music-let-user-set-iPhone-audio-output-level-before-playback/idc-p/1403764#M84787 This ...

• Spotify + Spotify Community...   There's been an "idea" open for over a year which was recently changed to inactive: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Music-let-user-set-iPh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local title wont show up

The song with the Title 1/2 Lovesong doesn't show it's title. See the attached image for more informations.

• Casual Listener
  • The song with the Title 1/2 Lovesong doesn't show it's title.   See the attached image for more informations.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do 'Saved' songs count towards your max 3,333 limit?

I only have ~1k songs that are in playlists where I have marked them to be Available Offline. I have considerably more songs that I have marked as 'Save to Your Music'. My question is: do the songs that you mark as 'Save to Your Music' count against ...

• I only have ~1k songs that are in playlists where I have marked them to be Available Offline.  I have considerably more songs that I have marked as 'Save to Your Music'.  My question is: do...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Track not belonging to selected playlist.

Hi Spotify team, Thanks for the continued great work you guys do everyday in bringing this amazing experience to your customers. I recently detected a bug, or an issue with the iphone mobile app. I like to listen to white noise while working, and sou...

• Hi Spotify team,   Thanks for the continued great work you guys do everyday in bringing this amazing experience to your customers. I recently detected a bug, or an issue with the iphone m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify app very slow on IOS 9

For a while now, my spotify app keeps being very slow. On startup, it takes several minutes to go to the homescreen, sometimes it crashes. After that, it reacts very slow. After 5 or 10 minutes the slowness stops and i can listen to music, but most o...

• Casual Listener
  • For a while now, my spotify app keeps being very slow. On startup, it takes several minutes to go to the homescreen, sometimes it crashes. After that, it reacts very slow. After 5 or 10 minutes ...
  • evissecx
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes