Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

[iPhone 6/iOS 8] Spotify app doesn't resume playing music when reconnecting over bluetooth

Sometimes for some reason, the Spotify app is no longer "open" on my iPhone. This can happen anytime of course, but it's most annoying when I get in the car and the phone connects via bluetooth. I expect that the app is still running in the backgroun...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes for some reason, the Spotify app is no longer "open" on my iPhone.  This can happen anytime of course, but it's most annoying when I get in the car and the phone connects via bluetooth...
  • granclou
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

What happened with the old appearance of Spotify?

I don't like this one bc everything is like a mess. But am I the only one with this appearance? My brother still has the old one.

• I don't like this one bc everything is like a mess. But am I the only one with this appearance? My brother still has the old one.
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see users public profiles

When I go someone's profile, anybody, there public playlists don't show up. It says they have 0 playlists on the bar where it lists "playlists, followers, following" . but it does show the top 3 public playlists under that where it lists them with al...

• Casual Listener
  • When I go someone's profile, anybody, there public playlists don't show up. It says they have 0 playlists on the bar where it lists "playlists, followers, following" . but it does show the top 3 public...
  • 007Griselda
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't download spotify app from app store

While spotify app was updating i deleted it and after that i couldn't download the spotify app from app store anymore.

• While spotify app was updating i deleted it and after that i couldn't download the spotify app from app store anymore.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash after selecting Available Offline

Environment:ios 9.3iphoneAppstore version Step by step:1. Serch for TACO HEMINGWAY2. Select Album Deszcze na Betonie3. Tap the Switcher Available Offline Actual result:Crash Enjoy and Have nice Day

• Casual Listener
  • Environment: ios 9.3 iphone Appstore version   Step by step: 1. Serch for TACO HEMINGWAY 2. Select Album Deszcze na Betonie 3. Tap the Switcher Available Offline   Actual result: ...
  • takapanna
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app logs out alone in my iPhone 5 and all downloaded music disappears

why my Spotify app on my iPhone 5 logs out by it self and lose all my downloaded music? I use the iPhone five in my car just for listening music, but the app continuiosly logs out by it self and let me without my music. Is it a bug on iOS? I halve th...

• Visitor
  • why my Spotify app on my iPhone 5 logs out by it self and lose all my downloaded music? I use the iPhone five in my car just for listening music, but the app continuiosly logs out by it self and let ...
  • the_squirrel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How many songs do I have already offline in my iphone?

Hi, I know the maximum is 3.333 songs, but how can I know how many songs I already downloaded offline in my iphone? I'm travelling in a couple of days and I'm setting up my phone, so I will appreciate a rapid response Many thanks in advance! Julia

• Regular
  • Hi,   I know the maximum is 3.333 songs, but how can I know how many songs I already downloaded offline in my iphone?   I'm travelling in a couple of days and I'm setting up my phon...
  • Gundersonrogers
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Itunes

Guys, i have always paid premium with itunes, but why can't i find that option anymore?

• Guys, i have always paid premium with itunes, but why can't i find that option anymore?
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fast Forward doing a wierd shuffle

Hey, I'm using Spotify version 5.7.0 on iOS 9.3.3 on an iPad Air. When I do a fast forward, it doesn't use the next song on the playlist, like it should when not on shuffle. It takes a song from the playlist I use the most, Jellybeans. The songs from...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I'm using Spotify version 5.7.0 on iOS 9.3.3 on an iPad Air. When I do a fast forward, it doesn't use the next song on the playlist, like it should when not on shuffle. It takes a song from the ...
  • Mohtion
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on ipod

hello,i am new to spotify and i was wondering if could somehow sync downloaded albums with my ipod classic (last generation)?thank you !

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i am new to spotify  and i was wondering if could somehow sync downloaded albums with my ipod classic (last generation)? thank you !
  • dylan_grey
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing public playlists

Ok I'm on Spotify free and somehow when I look on my public profile, all my playlists are gone. No one can see my playlists even when they are on public mode. It's not that I'm missing playlists, it's just no one can see my playlists so I'm loosing f...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok I'm on Spotify free and somehow when I look on my public profile, all my playlists are gone. No one can see my playlists even when they are on public mode. It's not that I'm missing playlists, i...
  • nathanmier
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

discover doesn't get updated

discover/recommended albums doesn't get updated since 2-3 weeks.

• Casual Listener
  • discover/recommended albums doesn't get updated since 2-3 weeks.
  • joeybeehyding
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Shuffle play all offline music - playlists AND artists AND albums AND songs?

Is there a way to shuffle play all offline music? I have created a long playlist of singles and playlists of specific artists with full albums. I have now started to save Artists and Albums in the new Library, but now it seems these are almost two se...

• Music Fan
  • Is there a way to shuffle play all offline music?  I have created a long playlist of singles and playlists of specific artists with full albums.  I have now started to save Artists and Albu...
  • dylan_grey
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync up my library

Hi!, I was trying to find out how can I sync up the library of spotify between my macbook pro and my iphone 6s. I had added songs to the library of the macbook but they don't appear in the library of my iphone. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!, I was trying to find out how can I sync up the library of spotify between my macbook pro and my iphone 6s. I had added songs to the library of the macbook but they don't appear in the library of...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone App will no longer share "now playing" to my followers (band account)

Hey Everyone, This is bugging the **bleep** out of me. I have a "certified" band account and am wondering if this has anything to do with it. The iPhone app used to allow me to share "now playing" with my followers but after the last couple updates i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Everyone,    This is bugging the **bleep** out of me. I have a "certified" band account and am wondering if this has anything to do with it. The iPhone app used to allow me to share "...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

‍  

• Visitor
  •    ‍  
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

all songs dissapeared from mobile

all the songs & artists have dissapeared from my mobile spotify beside from last two songs saved. the 'available offline' option is also off. all playlists still there but only few are available offline checked. spotify on mac is fine. How can i get ...

• all the songs & artists have dissapeared from my mobile spotify beside from last two songs saved. the 'available offline' option is also off. all playlists still there but only few are available ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there still a way to download music onto an iPod nano?

I read there was a way a few year ago, but te tutorial is outdated now. I have Spotify Premium. I have an old iPod I really need to put music on.

• I read there was a way a few year ago, but te tutorial is outdated now. I have Spotify Premium. I have an old iPod I really need to put music on.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ipod
    iPod Nano
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPad Mini problem - intermittently music stops

Hi, I have an iPad mini running iOS 8.3 and spotify plays for a short while on it but then it stops and unable to stream any music. Until I quit the app and restart it. Then the problem repeats, plays for a short while and then the problem is back. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have an iPad mini running iOS 8.3 and spotify plays for a short while on it but then it stops and unable to stream any music. Until I quit the app and restart it. Then the problem repeats, play...
  • treedeegraphics
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iPad mini
    music interruption
    music stops
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7day trial

I accidentally clicked on the 7 day Spotify premium today. After the 7day trial is up, will it still charge me? I didn't enter any bank details?!

• I accidentally clicked on the 7 day Spotify premium today. After the 7day trial is up, will it still charge me? I didn't enter any bank details?!
  • 300glogang12334
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes