Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

app download frozen

I'm trying to download the app on my iPhone but the icon is stuck at being dimmed with "waiting..." underneath. As far as I know I can't delete and reinstall, whenever I try to delete it from my home screen it doesn't go anywhere. Has anyone found a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to download the app on my iPhone but the icon is stuck at being dimmed with "waiting..." underneath. As far as I know I can't delete and reinstall, whenever I try to delete it from my home...
  • Spaceboy88
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist keep going off when I go offline but I have premium

I have to redownload all my songs when I go offline and they never stay there as soon as I play one song offline it tells me I need to go back online to download my music what am I doing wrong I have premium and I have to redownload my songs everytim...

• I have to redownload all my songs when I go offline and they never stay there as soon as I play one song offline it tells me I need to go back online to download my music what am I doing wrong I have...
  • Spaceboy88
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An error occured

Whenever I go to browse, or search something, or even look at any account, even mine, Spotify says that an error occurred, and to try again. I restarted my iPad, disconnected the pm reconnected the Wi-Fi, deleted the app and got it back. I tried a lo...

• Whenever I go to browse, or search something, or even look at any account, even mine, Spotify says that an error occurred, and to try again. I restarted my iPad, disconnected the pm reconnected the W...
  • tuinkoelie
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 12 likes

Spotify non si connette

Salve vi spiego brevemente il mio problema, ho un account premium su spotify, fino a qualche giorno fa possedevo un router Tp-Link, e fin qui tutto funzionava alla perfezione con WiFi e con il 3G, poi qualche giorno fa, ho cambiato router, passando a...

• Casual Listener
  • Salve vi spiego brevemente il mio problema, ho un account premium su spotify, fino a qualche giorno fa possedevo un router Tp-Link, e fin qui tutto funzionava alla perfezione con WiFi e con il 3G, po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist latest/earliest change

What about the idea of turning the songs in the playlist from latest to earliest to earliest and latest, so that the newest added song is on top of the playlist.I know that you can customize your playlist but it is much work to do it everytime when y...

• What about the idea of turning the songs in the playlist from latest to earliest to earliest and latest, so that the newest added song is on top of the playlist. I know that you can customize your p...
  • swagnemite42
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see follower or friends activity on iPhone

Can't see follower or friends activity anymore on iPhone. But, I can when I am on computer. ideas?

• Visitor
  • Can't see follower or friends activity anymore on iPhone. But, I can when I am on computer. ideas?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Facebook account associated with iphone Spotify App - can't re-login

I changed my facebook password, so had to reconnect in the app on my iphone. Somehow I connected to my wife's account and now it's impossible for me to log in on my facebook account in the spotify app. I pay for a premium membership so am really frus...

• I changed my facebook password, so had to reconnect in the app on my iphone. Somehow I connected to my wife's account and now it's impossible for me to log in on my facebook account in the spotify ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix suggestions on iOS

A couple days ago, I saw about 4 'daily mix' playlists, crafted for me. I saw the names of the songs and it was spot on, I loved it. But then within hours, it just disappeared and they don't show any such playlists anymore. It was under browse sectio...

• A couple days ago, I saw about 4 'daily mix' playlists, crafted for me. I saw the names of the songs and it was spot on, I loved it. But then within hours, it just disappeared and they don't show any...
  • Sheekmonique
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Errore di connessione

Salve vi spiego brevemente il mio problema, ho un account premium su spotify, fino a qualche giorno fa possedevo un router Tp-Link, e fin qui tutto funzionava alla perfezione con WiFi e con il 3G, poi qualche giorno fa, ho cambiato router, passando a...

• Casual Listener
  • Salve vi spiego brevemente il mio problema, ho un account premium su spotify, fino a qualche giorno fa possedevo un router Tp-Link, e fin qui tutto funzionava alla perfezione con WiFi e con il 3G, po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not taken out.

Last month I signed up for premium ( 3 months for 99¢) however, we have came to the end of this next month and no payment has been taken out. Last month $1.05 was taken out on June 20th.

• Last month I signed up for premium ( 3 months for 99¢) however, we have came to the end of this next month and no payment has been taken out. Last month $1.05 was taken out on June 20th.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone stuck in shuffle mode - even though I have a Premium account...should I cancel subscription?

Hi, I have a Spotify premium account on and I have it installed and logged in on several devices. I have just updated the app on one device and now that device only plays back in shuffle mode with the big green 'shuffle play' button at the top. As a ...

• Hi,   I have a Spotify premium account on and I have it installed and logged in on several devices.  I have just updated the app on one device and now that device only plays back in shu...
  • arcmanbanana
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Public playlists not showing on public profile

I am following public playlists, including playlists "by Spotify", but none of them are showing in my public profile.Why is that? Following public playlistsPublic profile without playlists

spotify-lista.jpg spotify-public.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I am following public playlists, including playlists "by Spotify", but none of them are showing in my public profile. Why is that?     Following public playlists Public profile w...
  • hendmele
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Public Profile
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dissapearing Playlist

(((sorry if it's long))) I have Spotify on my IPhone 5s and until a day or two ago I noticed that all of my playlists (I only have three, but I mainly listen to one) have dissapeared. I tried to find them anywhere I could think of and couldn't find a...

• (((sorry if it's long)))   I have Spotify on my IPhone 5s and until a day or two ago I noticed that all of my playlists (I only have three, but I mainly listen to one) have dissapeared. I trie...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only playing one title

Hey guys, I've got the problem that whenever I start a song in a playlist it only plays one song and after that the music doesn't play any further.Anybody a solution for that?

• Hey guys, I've got the problem that whenever I start a song in a playlist it only plays one song and after that the music doesn't play any further. Anybody a solution for that?
  • ZnFe_NotYou
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting my playlists and premium at the same time..?

I just updated my account, and registered by logging in via facebook. When I log in the app via facebook I get the premium account, but all my playlists are gone. When I log in with username and password, my playlists are there but my premium account...

• Casual Listener
  • I just updated my account, and registered by logging in via facebook. When I log in the app via facebook I get the premium account, but all my playlists are gone. When I log in with username and...
  • martethupp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

asking premium user to log in using offline mode

i i was listen in offline mode because i was in a mountain (no wifi no 3G) and after some songs, music stops and spotify ask me to log in (im a premium user and i dont understand this) terrible experience iphone 5

Screen Shot 2013-06-07 at 4.10.51 PM.png
  • Gig Goer
  • i i was listen in offline mode because i was in a mountain (no wifi no 3G) and after some songs, music stops and spotify ask me to log in (im a premium user and i dont understand this)   �...
  • Nevenka
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

sobre o pagamento

Olá, hoje eu fiz o pagamento da minha conta premium e gostaria de saber quanto tempo demora pra computar e começar a usar. Minha conta é lygbye e eu fiz o pagamento uma da tarde.

• Olá, hoje eu fiz o pagamento da minha conta premium e gostaria de saber quanto tempo demora pra computar e começar a usar. Minha conta é lygbye e eu fiz o pagamento uma da tarde.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Migrating my Apple Music library to Spotify

I've been on Apple Music for a few months now. These were rather frustrating months.Now considering making the move to Spotify, but I am not ready to be moving about 10,000 songs manually.Is a way to make this a smooth experience?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been on Apple Music for a few months now. These were rather frustrating months. Now considering making the move to Spotify, but I am not ready to be moving about 10,000 songs manually. Is a wa...
  • jphrubant
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

Hola me cambie para Premium y me dice que soy free, ya hice todo lo que dan de ayuda pero sigue igual. Que puedo hacer?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola me cambie para Premium y me dice que soy free, ya hice todo lo que dan de ayuda pero sigue igual. Que puedo hacer?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes