Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! What happened to personal radio?

On Spotify for Mac and iOS, I can't seem to find any way to listen to my personal stations. The personalized radio stations (the ones where you can toggle between your four primary genres) were amazing, and I don't understand why the feature seems to...

• Casual Listener
  • On Spotify for Mac and iOS, I can't seem to find any way to listen to my personal stations. The personalized radio stations (the ones where you can toggle between your four primary genres) were ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't turn off shuffle

I've tried resetting my iPhone to see if that was the problem then I deleted the app and downloaded it again but when I'm in my playlist it continues to shuffle the songs

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried resetting my iPhone to see if that was the problem then I deleted the app and downloaded it again but when I'm in my playlist it continues to shuffle the songs
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting two accounts together, and connecting them onto facebook.

I had spotify on my iphone a while ago and had it signed up through facebook. A little while after, I deleted my facebook thinking i could still use spotify; as it turned out, I had to make a new account with an email address. Now that I have faceboo...

• I had spotify on my iphone a while ago and had it signed up through facebook.  A little while after, I deleted my facebook thinking i could still use spotify; as it turned out, I had to make a n...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    connect accounts
    Facebook
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't go online

Using the latest version of Spotify on iOS 9.3.1 (iPhone 6). There is not way for me to cancel offline mode. Yes, my Internet is fine.

• Casual Listener
  • Using the latest version of Spotify on iOS 9.3.1 (iPhone 6). There is not way for me to cancel offline mode. Yes, my Internet is fine.
  • zsignal
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Controls Inaccessible on iPad in Landscape Mode

As the title says, on version 5.5.0.1023 the controls are inaccessible on the iPad in landscape mode.I have an iPad Pro (9.7") on iOS 9.3.1

image.png
  • Regular
  • As the title says, on version 5.5.0.1023 the controls are inaccessible on the iPad in landscape mode. I have an iPad Pro (9.7") on iOS 9.3.1  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    controls
    landscape mode
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading songs

I have premium and about 300 songs, but only about 20 or so have downloaded (the little green downward pointing arrow I guess). How can I download all of them so I can listen to them offline?

• I have premium and about 300 songs, but only about 20 or so have downloaded (the little green downward pointing arrow I guess). How can I download all of them so I can listen to them offline?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment?

Why am I being charged twice? How can I contact someone and speak to them regarding this issue?!

• Why am I being charged twice? How can I contact someone and speak to them regarding this issue?!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My saved Songs and Albums keep disappearing

I have to log out and back in to get them back. It happens fairly often, not sure what triggers it.

• I have to log out and back in to get them back. It happens fairly often, not sure what triggers it.
  • duneeshya
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • saved albums
    saved songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App crashing on iPhone 5S

I've updated my App and quit all other applications and yet Spotify crashes part way through the first song. I also have a decent amount of storage space free.Any rescue ideas?Thanks

• Regular
  • I've updated my App and quit all other applications and yet Spotify crashes part way through the first song. I also have a decent amount of storage space free. Any rescue ideas? Thanks
  • sallyhone
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • crash iPhone 5s
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline probs

Updated phone and app on iPhone six. Won't download saved songs. Tried multiple wi~if spots. What can I try next? About to end my subscription.

• Updated phone and app on iPhone six. Won't download saved songs. Tried multiple wi~if spots. What can I try next? About to end my subscription.
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't download

I had to re download Spotify to try to get the premium to work now it won't download all the way and just sits there's for days

• I had to re download Spotify to try to get the premium to work now it won't download all the way and just sits there's for days
  • KSutton
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete playlist in iOS app

I have an iPhone 5 and iOS 6.1 with the newest spotify app. As you can see in the picture i get this weird one and a half remove icon badge. If i click on it, spotify app force closes. http://bildr.no/view/1393004 How can i remove the playlist?

• I have an iPhone 5 and iOS 6.1 with the newest spotify app.    As you can see in the picture i get this weird one and a half remove icon badge. If i click on it, spotify app force close...
  • rasca1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium account not working on Iphone 3GS (iOS 6.1.3)

I've been using my Premium account on my Iphone 3GS (iOS 6.3.1.) for some years without any problems. Unfortunately, over the past months, the songs stop playing after 1 minute and 30 seconds more or less. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling SPOTIF...

• I've been using my Premium account on my Iphone 3GS (iOS 6.3.1.) for some years without any problems. Unfortunately, over the past months, the songs stop playing after 1 minute and 30 seconds more or...
  • Paula12
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Consistent Labeling of "Podcasts"

It's called "Podcasts" in the "Browse" view and "Podcasts & Videos" in the "Your Library" view. What's the difference? If there is no difference, what about calling it the same?

• Gig Goer
  • It's called "Podcasts" in the "Browse" view and "Podcasts & Videos" in the "Your Library" view. What's the difference? If there is no difference, what about calling it the same?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song want to Download

When i switch to availibal offline and the song "is downloading" ITS okey but when i lose the Internett the song dont want to play. I have premium

• Casual Listener
  • When i switch to availibal offline and the song "is downloading" ITS okey but when i lose the Internett the song dont want to play. I have premium
  • Cloudnine96
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

distored sound

hi guys, I have recently started having problems with music quality on my iPhone 6s using beats wireless studio. When I make it loud the sound gets really bad like really really bad quality download. I have music offline set for High quality. It was ...

• Visitor
  • hi guys,   I have recently started having problems with music quality on my iPhone 6s using beats wireless studio. When I make it loud the sound gets really bad like really really bad quality ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Running Spotify With A Deactivated Facebook?

Hello, I use my spotify through my facebook login credentials. I am currently trying to deactivate my facebook, but in this case I am unable to login to spotify. I have tried setting a password for my devices and try to login through that, but I rece...

• Hello,   I use my spotify through my facebook login credentials.   I am currently trying to deactivate my facebook, but in this case I am unable to login to spotify.   I have tri...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on two iphones, can no longer log in anywhere

Hi.so for about a month now I've been paying for Spotify, and unable to listen to it.I have Spotify on two old iphones, neither are being used as phones. I have different playlists saved for offline listening on each of them. This was working just fi...

• Visitor
  • Hi. so for about a month now I've been paying for Spotify, and unable to listen to it. I have Spotify on two old iphones, neither are being used as phones. I have different playlists saved for ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for free

I tried to cancel my subscription but it said I was on free. How do I get a refund?

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to cancel my subscription but it said I was on free. How do I get a refund?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes