Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Album Artwork screwed up on iPhone App

Hi Everyone, I am havving issues with the album Artwork that appears on my playlists that I have saved on premium Spotify account. When I use Spotify through my Macbook Pro there are no issues... however when I use my iPhone, songs either have the in...

• Visitor
  • Hi Everyone,  I am havving issues with the album Artwork that appears on my playlists that I have saved on premium Spotify account.  When I use Spotify through my Macbook Pro there are no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'Available Offline' toggle won't download music

Hi all, I have the Spotify on an iPhone 6s and brand new iPad Pro 9.7" (both running iOS 9.3.1) but I when I tap the 'Available Offline' toggle against an album, recently nothing has been happening - the download icons don't appear next to tracks and...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I have the Spotify on an iPhone 6s and brand new iPad Pro 9.7" (both running iOS 9.3.1) but I when I tap the 'Available Offline' toggle against an album, recently nothing has been ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist Gone

Hi, my playlists no longer appear. I am a paying member. How can I get them back?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my playlists no longer appear. I am a  paying member.  How can I get them back?
  • amdigital
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All my playlists are gone.

So when I opened the spotify app I noticed that all my (downloaded) playlists are gone. If I open my profile and select 'see all playlists' they're still there, but if I go to my music -> playlists it's empty. Anyone know how to fix this? I have a pr...

• Casual Listener
  • So when I opened the spotify app I noticed that all my (downloaded) playlists are gone. If I open my profile and select 'see all playlists' they're still there, but if I go to my music -> playlist...
  • amdigital
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play on my iPhone

Spotify will play fine on my laptop but when I press shuffle on any playlist on my iPhone the song shows but won't start playing? I uninstalled then installed the app numerous times but this doesn't work? My playlists are also disappearing until I ad...

• Spotify will play fine on my laptop but when I press shuffle on any playlist on my iPhone the song shows but won't start playing? I uninstalled then installed the app numerous times but this doesn't ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos connection

When I play music with the sonos system, after a minute the connection with Spotify is lost and the system jumps to a new song. It's irritating. How can I solve this?

• Casual Listener
  • When I play music with the sonos system, after a minute the connection with Spotify is lost and the system jumps to a new song. It's irritating. How can I solve this?
  • schmidig
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! search an error occured

Hello, I have an Ipad air and all of sudden spotify tells me "an error occured" when i try to search or browse. Radio works and my music works also. Trying again does nothing. I also tried:Logging off, removing app, installing again.Rebooting device ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have an Ipad air and all of sudden spotify tells me "an error occured" when i try to search or browse. Radio works and my music works also. Trying again does nothing.   I als...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod has to login when i play offline

When i login to play offline in my car all works and lately i have to relogin a few times a day using fb login. Often this failes. I can't login then so no music. Any one else has this?

• When i login to play offline in my car all works and lately i have to relogin a few times a day using fb login. Often this failes. I can't login then so no music. Any one else has this?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist sorting options

Hi guys I was just wondering I've recently switched from an Android device (HTC One M8) to an IOS device (iPhone SE) and I downloaded Spotify and noticed something weird on my iPhone. On my Android phone all the songs I had in my playlist were in the...

• Hi guys I was just wondering I've recently switched from an Android device (HTC One M8) to an IOS device (iPhone SE) and I downloaded Spotify and noticed something weird on my iPhone. On my Android p...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in to Spotify!

I've try to do everything to log in nothing is working, I need this for work to night need help now,

• I've try to do everything to log in nothing is working, I need this for work to night need help now,
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Menu changed from left to bottom

I had the new view all of a sudden and I liked it much.It's hard to push the buttons on the left corner on an iPhone 6S plus.But the equalizer didn't work, even if I reinstalled it.At same time I opened Spotify on my iPhone 6 and had the old view.Aft...

• Casual Listener
  • I had the new view all of a sudden and I liked it much. It's hard to push the buttons on the left corner on an iPhone 6S plus. But the equalizer didn't work, even if I reinstalled it. At same ti...
  • lolastian
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

App download problem

I cant download the whole app to my iphone 6 at the moment. I have enough space and just bought premium... I deleted the app few days a go because I had log in problems but now I cant get it back...

• I cant download the whole app to my iphone 6 at the moment. I have enough space and just bought premium... I deleted the app few days a go because I had log in problems but now I cant get it back...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is there anyway to download Spotify version 1.8.5 for iOS 6

I'm a current Spotify user and I was wondering is there anyway possible to download the old version of this app so it can be compatible with my iPod touch 4th gen.

• I'm a current Spotify user and I was wondering is there anyway possible to download the old version of this app so it can be compatible with my iPod touch 4th gen.
  • Mbirdlet
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify 1.8.5 iOS 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find user when I want to send a playlist

Hi!I want to send a playlist to a friend but he doesn't show up in the list when I search for him. I do follow him so he should show up. What could be the problem?

• Hi! I want to send a playlist to a friend but he doesn't show up in the list when I search for him. I do follow him so he should show up. What could be the problem?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get local file music to download on your iPhone

I recently got spotify and have mostly only added music that I downloaded off of youtube and added in to spotify using local files. I have 2 songs in the playlist that I found on spotify, and those 2 songs downloaded fine after turning the offline pl...

• I recently got spotify and have mostly only added music that I downloaded off of youtube and added in to spotify using local files. I have 2 songs in the playlist that I found on spotify, and those 2...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Headphones that control Spotify iphone

Some of my headphones with controls do not seem to support Spotify advance track function with my iphone 6s. Anyone have any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Some of my headphones with controls do not seem to support Spotify advance track function with my iphone 6s.  Anyone have any suggestions?
  • bluesman78
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect is missing in latest IOS update

I can't change device on my iPhone 6s after this last update, there is no button for it below the playbutton or anywhere else btw.But on my computers I can change to what ever I want. http://imgur.com/wVmWjlZhttp://imgur.com/wk7DKr2

• I can't change device on my iPhone 6s after this last update, there is no button for it below the playbutton or anywhere else btw. But on my computers I can change to what ever I want.   http...
  • dfitzgibbon-1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

progress bar not moving & music not playing

Hi!so I have the standard, free account on my iPhone 6 (latest update of spotify) and for a while my music hasn't been playing. I go to press shuffle play and a song will appear but nothing will play. The progress bar stays at 0. I can press pause an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! so I have the standard, free account on my iPhone 6 (latest update of spotify) and for a while my music hasn't been playing. I go to press shuffle play and a song will appear but nothi...
  • sharont
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not let me login with FB

I've been logged in Spotify on my iPhone 6 since the day i bought the phone, and now it kicked me out and won't let me back in. I have done everything from un install, change my facebook logins, try logging in with numbers and a facebook password, lo...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been logged in Spotify on my iPhone 6 since the day i bought the phone, and now it kicked me out and won't let me back in. I have done everything from un install, change my facebook logins, try ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Login error

Login error through Facebook are messed up on the iPhone so not safari though but I can't listen to my music on safari please fix the app

• Casual Listener
  • Login error through Facebook are messed up on the iPhone so not safari though but I can't listen to my music on safari please fix the app
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes