Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

DATA usage even if wifi is ON

Hello community, I discover today that the app is using data when I'm on a wifi network, I really don't know why.Is it a bug from the app, or "normal" ? (The wifi asistance is off on my iphone 6, just to let you know) Thanks for your advice/opinion/s...

• Regular
  • Hello community,   I discover today that the app is using data when I'm on a wifi network, I really don't know why. Is it a bug from the app, or "normal" ?  (The wifi asistance is off o...
  • vstomato
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

data roaming issue

Hey,I have this issue for like 3 months thanks to Telekom's incompetence: So I have 500 mb data roaming for surfing on the net (fb, instagram, web browser, etc...) and 2 GB only for Spotify Premium.Spotify would have to use only its 2 GB however it k...

• Hey, I have this issue for like 3 months thanks to Telekom's incompetence:   So I have 500 mb data roaming for surfing on the net (fb, instagram, web browser, etc...) and 2 GB only for Spotif...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist not shoiwng up

Hello, I am using the iphone 6 and Ipad air 2. Everytime I try to save an album to my library it does not show uo at all on either device/.It will save under albums but not the artist when i go into my music library. Thank you.

• Hello,    I am using the iphone 6 and Ipad air 2. Everytime I try to save an album to my library it does not show uo at all on either device/.It will save under albums but not the artist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify constantly offline

I have a Spotify premium account.The app on my iPhone 5s suddenly stopped working (works on my other devices but still bugs). It says that I am offline allthe time. I checked the setting and the offline mode was turned off and I had a connection ( do...

• I have a Spotify premium account. The app on my iPhone 5s suddenly stopped working (works on my other devices but still bugs). It says that I am offline allthe time. I checked the setting and the of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps crashing out on my iphone 6 plus

Spotify crashes on my iphone everytime i use itIt starts playing a song then just disappears (please dont say "is it someone else playing on a different device" -I have had that question asked too many times)I have had this problem for ages can someo...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify crashes on my iphone everytime i use it It starts playing a song then just disappears (please dont say "is it someone else playing on a different device"  -I have had that question aske...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Am I able to get the $9.99/month deal with a iTunes card?

• Am I able to get the $9.99/month deal with a iTunes card?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles With My Family Subscription

I buy a family subscription today and i add another devices with the e-mail invitation system, so ... i cant use my account on my iPhone 5S, i logged and my account still in Free and if i logged in a PC, my account gets the premium ...

• Casual Listener
  • I buy a family subscription today and i add another devices with the e-mail invitation system, so ... i cant use my account on my iPhone 5S, i logged and my account still in Free and if i logged in a...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Running] Spotify/Runkeeper/Apple Watch Glitch

Please fix this glitch: Spotify does not activate with Runkeeper when I use my Apple Watch to activate a run with Runkeeper. I can activate Spotify with Runkeeper from my iPhone only. Thanks in advance.

• Please fix this glitch:  Spotify does not activate with Runkeeper when I use my Apple Watch to activate a run with Runkeeper.  I can activate Spotify with Runkeeper from my iPhone only. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Running
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Local files playing on laptop but not iPhone/not synchronizing!

Alright hi. So I have a problem that my local files WILL play normally on my laptop and then I've added them on an list that works offline. However, my iPhone 6 says that the track can't be played cause it hasn't been synched. I'm so goddamn tired of...

• Regular
  • Alright hi. So I have a problem that my local files WILL play normally on my laptop and then I've added them on an list that works offline. However, my iPhone 6 says that the track can't be played ca...
  • katrinascarlett
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

OCD - Play/Pause button not properly centred

While using both the iOS App as well as the Destop App, I noticed that the play/pause button wasn't properly centred in it's circle, I felt like there was more space on the right, so I took a measuring tape to be sure, and I am. 2mm on the left and a...

IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG
  • Visitor
  • While using both the iOS App as well as the Destop App, I noticed that the play/pause button wasn't properly centred in it's circle, I felt like there was more space on the right, so I took a me...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify connect available on now playing missing for iPhone to PS4

Followed the following page and Using spotify connect, you can play your Spotify music from your mobile device and play it on your PS4™ or PS3™, https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/guides/#!/article/how-to-use-spotify-on-playstation/?in=search ...

• Followed the following page and Using spotify connect, you can play your Spotify music from your mobile device and play it on your PS4™ or PS3™, https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/gu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FRAUDULENT CHARGES!!!!

I sent my issue to spotify customer service via their contact form. They told me that they are "sure" I will get the help I need by posting on the community forum and by looking at the help page. Really? Oh well, I'll give it a try. Here is a redacte...

• Regular
  • I sent my issue to spotify customer service via their contact form. They told me that they are "sure" I will get the help I need by posting on the community forum and by looking at the help page. Rea...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help

My playlist wont play but all of my other ones wor. I even deleted the playlist and restored it and it still doesn't work.

• My playlist wont play but all of my other ones wor. I even deleted the playlist and restored it and it still doesn't work. 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is Spotify Now ever coming?

Remember last May (5/20/2015 to be exact) when Spotify told us about this cool new things Spotify Now? It would bring podcasts and shows and all kinds of cool things with it. Got lots of press. But it's never shown up on my Mac, iPhone, or iPad. Coul...

• Remember last May (5/20/2015 to be exact) when Spotify told us about this cool new things Spotify Now? It would bring podcasts and shows and all kinds of cool things with it. Got lots of press. But i...
  • gpinto67
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

If my iPhone is on I cannot use connect.

Currently if im logged into the app on my iPhone 6s+ I cannot use spotifiy connect. The options are all available, and even work for about half a second. Then the music just beigins playing on my phone. I'll hit play on a song on my computer and it w...

• Currently if im logged into the app on my iPhone 6s+ I cannot use spotifiy connect.  The options are all available, and even work for about half a second. Then the music just beigins playing on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Circles with 3 dots to the right is not working..

The circles to the right on every song in a playlist is not working on my iPhone 6s Plus, so i can't queue any songs when in offline mode.

• The circles to the right on every song in a playlist is not working on my iPhone 6s Plus, so i can't queue any songs when in offline mode.
  • bananhe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • "Song option" not working on iPhone 6s Plus
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not syncing consistently

Just a quick question regarding saving songs on different devices linked in to my premium account. When I use the Spotify app on my laptop and save a song, I can open my Iphone app and see it listed then under my songs. But if I save a song first on ...

• Just a quick question regarding saving songs on different devices linked in to my premium account. When I use the Spotify app on my laptop and save a song, I can open my Iphone app and see it listed ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync Local Music

I've added an album on my computer and it's visible in Local Music and I've made a playlist of it. When on the same wireless network I try to make that playlist available offline on my iPhone, but it never downloads. Why?

• Gig Goer
  • I've added an album on my computer and it's visible in Local Music and I've made a playlist of it.   When on the same wireless network I try to make that playlist available offline on my iPhon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sonos and ios application no hits for Ray La Montagne

I have a Sonos system and the Spotify service has been installed already for quit some time. I have 'Ray La Montagne' radio as a Sonos favorite and a couple of numbers of the same artist. When I want to play 'Ray LA Montagne' radio or the indivudual ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Sonos system and the Spotify service has been installed already for quit some time. I have 'Ray La Montagne' radio as a Sonos favorite and a couple of numbers of the same artist. When I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes