Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

i've put a wrong email on my spotify account

i have used Spotify for a while now with no issues, a bit problems started since i wanted to login in my account on my phone. I have noticed that I've put a wrong email address on my Spotify account a while back ago, and the problem is that i have no...

• Visitor
  • i have used Spotify for a while now with no issues, a bit problems started since i wanted to login in my account on my phone. I have noticed that I've put a wrong email address on my Spotify account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify albums/playlists keep stopping on Alexa! Help please

It all started last Friday in the afternoon for no apparent reason. I have three Alexa devices in my home and when I say "Alexa, play Spotify", she'll now play the first or second track of an album or playlist and then stop. So I then have to say "Al...

• Regular
  • It all started last Friday in the afternoon for no apparent reason. I have three Alexa devices in my home and when I say "Alexa, play Spotify", she'll now play the first or second track of an album o...
  • Beookieyboo
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

It says my e-mail address is already taken.

I found out I have two spotify accounts so I closed one, so I could add that email to the account I mainly use. However, it is still telling that email address is taken.

• Visitor
  • I found out I have two spotify accounts so I closed one, so I could add that email to the account I mainly use. However, it is still telling that email address is taken.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Address is not valid" after trying to enter my address

I got an email today titled "Change to your Spotify account" which asks me to put my address information. I attempted to do that here, but it said "address is not valid" after I entered my address. What should I do?

• I got an email today titled "Change to your Spotify account" which asks me to put my address information. I attempted to do that here, but it said "address is not valid" after I entered my address. W...
  • tvBallistic
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alexa connect issue due to geographical restrictions.

PlanFamily CountryRomaniaDeviceAndroid I Try to connect Alexa with the Spotify account and I get the " You are not eligible to enable this skill due to geographical restriction" I have friends with free pr premium Spotify account in the same city asm...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family  Country Romania Device Android     I Try to connect Alexa with the Spotify account and I get the " You are not eligible to enable this skill due to geogr...
  • Moonlight29
  • Visitor
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Pc Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue For several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been upd...
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists Question: Not eligible to pitch song with release date 3 weeks in the future

Hi, I have my first song releasing in 3 weeks and have just claimed my Spotify Artist Page, but when I go to "Music" > "Upcoming Music" it says "Not eligible to pitch - pitch something that's never been streamed before". My release date is 3 weeks in...

• Hi,   I have my first song releasing in 3 weeks and have just claimed my Spotify Artist Page, but when I go to "Music" > "Upcoming Music" it says "Not eligible to pitch - pitch something th...
  • Joan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

WAVR.ai playlist HELP suspicious streams

This playlist keeps gaining me listeners from Finland when I dont want them and never signed up for their service. I was added to Waver.ai's playlist a day ago and I have heard accounts have been banned for even just being put on it. I do not want my...

• This playlist keeps gaining me listeners from Finland when I dont want them and never signed up for their service. I was added to Waver.ai's playlist a day ago and I have heard accounts have been ban...
  • xoberecords
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Duo account manager change / audiobooks assigned to the wrong account

My wife and I share a Spotify Duo account. When setting up our account and merging our individual accounts, we paid no mind to who would be the account manager as it's linked to our joint bank account. With the rollout of audiobooks included with pre...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife and I share a Spotify Duo account. When setting up our account and merging our individual accounts, we paid no mind to who would be the account manager as it's linked to our joint bank accoun...
  • Wellybelly
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 5 likes

Need help with my account not working for me it is hooked to my husband's

For some reason the premium account that I pay for is hooked to my husband's phone not mine I talked to one of your representatives they were supposed to look in to it .

• Visitor
  • For some reason the premium account that I pay for is hooked to my husband's phone not mine I talked to one of your representatives they were supposed to look in to it .
  • ribezaz
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hide from devices on same network

PlanPremiumCountry USA My Question or Issue I use Spotify Premium at work- either on my phone or my computer. Both are connected to the company network (LAN or WiFi). Today I noticed my coworker's computer showed up on my list of devices. This is dis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA   My Question or Issue  I use Spotify Premium at work- either on my phone or my computer.  Both are connected to the company network (LAN or WiFi)....
  • justlikemichael
  • 29 replies
  • 33 likes
  • Security
  • 29 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant Login using phone number

Hello! I am from UAE and I am currently having difficulty in logging my spotify account on the website using my phone number. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to put an alternative email for that account. I have tried it a number of times already and I'm...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   I am from UAE and I am currently having difficulty in logging my spotify account on the website using my phone number. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to put an alternative email for tha...
  • THE_MAVERICK
  • Visitor
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Getting charged double but I cant see ut in my account

Hi, im currently getting charged directly to my bank account for spotify but I have spotify premium included with my phone company monthly.when i check my bills in my account it says there is none (since its included in the phone company subscription...

• Visitor
  • Hi, im currently getting charged directly to my bank account for spotify but I have spotify premium included with my phone company monthly. when i check my bills in my account it says there is none ...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted only Login method and can't log back in as email and password gone

My friend was planning to change his email and password in the login methods settings. And he clicked remove instead of update and it logged him out of his phone and laptop and he can't back in via email or password as it does not contain a password ...

• My friend was planning to change his email and password in the login methods settings. And he clicked remove instead of update and it logged him out of his phone and laptop and he can't back in via e...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is my premium account not working in a different country?

I just moved from Germany to New Zealand for a one year stay abroad and I have a normal Spotify subsctiption. After my spotify stopped working I switched the country settings to NZ but it is still not working and keeps telling me that I only have a s...

• Visitor
  • I just moved from Germany to New Zealand for a one year stay abroad and I have a normal Spotify subsctiption. After my spotify stopped working I switched the country settings to NZ but it is still no...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile in Google Search.

I recently discovered, while googling myself, that I have a public spotify-profile with my profile picture from Facebook. I may at one point have connected my spotify-account with facebook, but have since removed the connection, but appearently Spoti...

• I recently discovered, while googling myself, that I have a public spotify-profile with my profile picture from Facebook. I may at one point have connected my spotify-account with facebook, but h...
  • bradavon
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account suspended because of malicious user actions, no answer from support

Hello, I'm posting here today because my Spotify account was suspended almost a month ago. I have contacted Spotify Support almost every day since the suspension but they are not giving me any answer.So my last resort is now to post here, in the hope...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello, I'm posting here today because my Spotify account was suspended almost a month ago. I have contacted Spotify Support almost every day since the suspension but they are not giving me any answer...
  • timmie_rules
  • Regular
  • 29 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 29 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution I put in the correct username and password to login, it doesn't let me logi

If I go onto my laptop and try to login to that, I use the correct username and the correct password but it still says "incorrect username or password" I've tried using my email too and it doesn't work. Please help

• Visitor
  • If I go onto my laptop and try to login to that, I use the correct username and the correct password but it still says "incorrect username or password" I've tried using my email too and it doesn't ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes