Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuento con plan Premium pero mis descargas no funcionan

Tengo una cuenta en plan Premium, única sesion sin más dispositivos conectados. Al momento de querer decargar mis playlist simplemente no sucede nada

• Visitor
  • Tengo una cuenta en plan Premium, única sesion sin más dispositivos conectados. Al momento de querer decargar mis playlist simplemente no sucede nada
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a duo account for me and my child that does not work

I have a duo account for me and my child but it seems that he still has a free account/version of Spotify though I used a link to invite him.Payment went through without any complications and my account upgraded to premium.

• Visitor
  • I have a duo account for me and my child but it seems that he still has a free account/version of Spotify though I used a link to invite him. Payment went through without any complications and my ac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't get reset password email.

I can't log into my Spotify for artist account or my normal Spotify. I tried resetting my password, but it won't send the email despite what it says. it's not in my junk folder or any other folder and I am 1000% sure I am using the right email. I am ...

• Visitor
  • I can't log into my Spotify for artist account or my normal Spotify. I tried resetting my password, but it won't send the email despite what it says. it's not in my junk folder or any other folder an...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution i am the artist, why do i have to claim my own songs

I AM THE ARTIST PETER ANTHONY ROBINSON I HAVE A NUMBER AS A MEMBER NOT MY ARTST NAME SO I HAVE TO LOOK FROR MY OWN SONGS. I HAVE TRIED TO CLAIM AN ARTIST BUT I AM THE ARTIS SPOTIFY HAS MESSED EVERYTHING UP WITH MY ACCOUNT

• Visitor
  • I AM THE ARTIST PETER ANTHONY ROBINSON I HAVE A NUMBER AS A MEMBER NOT MY ARTST NAME SO I HAVE TO LOOK FROR MY OWN SONGS. I HAVE TRIED TO CLAIM AN ARTIST BUT I AM THE ARTIS SPOTIFY HAS MESSED EVERYTH...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unblock User

Hi, I am currently trying to unblock somebody on spotify. However when I search for this user I am getting "Couldn't find that page" message. Hence, I cannot press the 3 dots on their account to unblock them. I know the username for the person I am t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am currently trying to unblock somebody on spotify. However when I search for this user I am getting "Couldn't find that page" message. Hence, I cannot press the 3 dots on their accoun...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Valentine's Day gift codes 2023

I opened Spotify app a few days ago and got a pop up message inviting me to share a link with 2 friends for a Premium trial. I opened the link and saved the URL but now I cannot access it and don't see the offer anywhere.

• I opened Spotify app a few days ago and got a pop up message inviting me to share a link with 2 friends for a Premium trial. I opened the link and saved the URL but now I cannot access it and don't s...
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist stuck on private

My playlists disappeared for a day. Managed to get them all back somehow, idk. Now... My playlists are saying private when they are shared, but they are public. I have checked, I have changed them to private and then back to public, still says privat...

• Visitor
  • My playlists disappeared for a day. Managed to get them all back somehow, idk. Now... My playlists are saying private when they are shared, but they are public. I have checked, I have changed them t...
  • Mitchelsmith77
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can u help me?

Hi, I accidentally write the same nickname as my password, can u fix this

• Visitor
  • Hi, I accidentally write the same nickname as my password, can u fix this
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my profile in search button

When typing my profile's name in the Search Button nothing appears to me (only playlists, music, etc but not my Profile). I've read somewhere I need to link my Facebook account (the company's facebook in the case) in order to make it appear, is that ...

• Visitor
  • When typing my profile's name in the Search Button nothing appears to me (only playlists, music, etc but not my Profile). I've read somewhere I need to link my Facebook account (the company's faceboo...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution INDIVIDUAL PREMIUM WRONG USER

My husband and I have two separate premium accounts. When I log in mine I see his email address in the top right corner but my profile is correct!We also keep disconnect our own session as if we where still on our old family account...Need help

• Visitor
  • My husband and I have two separate premium accounts. When I log in mine I see his email address in the top right corner but my profile is correct! We also keep disconnect our own session as if we w...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot my password and the Email account I had on Spotify has been deleted

I used a school email when I created my account and last year it was deleted since I finished. Now I’ve forgotten my password and don’t know how to change it since I can’t log into that email account.

• Visitor
  • I used a school email when I created my account and last year it was deleted since I finished. Now I’ve forgotten my password and don’t know how to change it since I can’t log into that email account.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't remember my password and I got rid of the email.

I want to log into another device however, I have no idea what the password is. The email I put in the account is currently not accessible as I removed that email from my main device. So, that email address cannot be seen anywhere. Hence, I can't cha...

• Visitor
  • I want to log into another device however, I have no idea what the password is. The email I put in the account is currently not accessible as I removed that email from my main device. So, that email ...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem in Accepting Invitation to premium account

I received a invitation to a premium account in the same address, and I fill exacly the same address, but spotify says that the address is not correct

• Visitor
  • I received a invitation to a premium account in the same address, and I fill exacly the same address, but spotify says that the address is not correct
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family says we're not in the same country

Hi!Im trying to add my wife's account to my family account, but she is getting a message saying;"We could not add you to the family subscription, because your account needs to be in the same country as the owner of the subscription"when trying to joi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Im trying to add my wife's account to my family account, but she is getting a message saying; "We could not add you to the family subscription, because your account needs to be in the same co...
  • unicornbull
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution QUE TAL . TENGO UNA CUENTA PREMIUM CON USTEDES , QUE NO PUEDO ACCEDER

QUE TAL QUISIERA AYUDA PARA INICIAR SECION O CANCELAR UNA CUENTA , EN DONDE ESE CORREO YA NO SIRVE Y NO PUEDO ABRIRLO PUEDO DARLES EL NUMERO DE TARJETA ME CONTACTAN ***SNIP[Moderator Edit]SNIP***MI CUENTA ANTERIOR ESTABA EL CORREO DE ***SNIP[Moderato...

• Visitor
  • QUE TAL QUISIERA AYUDA PARA INICIAR SECION O CANCELAR UNA CUENTA , EN DONDE ESE CORREO YA NO SIRVE Y NO PUEDO ABRIRLO PUEDO DARLES EL NUMERO DE TARJETA ME CONTACTAN  ***SNIP[Moderator Edit...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes