Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Account problem

Hi, I'm Premium, and i'm logged width Facebook, since some days i can't find my albums.I have the albums of another person.I ve disconnect my account and reconnect width FB, but nothing change. Thx for help

• Hi,   I'm Premium, and i'm logged width Facebook, since some days i can't find my albums. I have the albums of another person. I ve disconnect my account and reconnect width FB, but nothing ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

Cancelei minha conta premium dia 02/02, ficando válida até 28/02. No entanto, minha fatura do cartão de crédito para Março, consta uma cobrança. Se eu já cancelei, essa cobrança é indevida. Como posso resolver?

• Cancelei minha conta premium dia 02/02, ficando válida até 28/02. No entanto, minha fatura do cartão de crédito para Março, consta uma cobrança. Se eu já cancelei, essa cobrança é indevida. Como poss...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Failed Payment

I have just recently paid through Globe Telecome Prepaid and received receipt of payment via email. 2 days after, I received an email that the payment have failed? What's happening?

• I have just recently paid through Globe Telecome Prepaid and received receipt of payment via email. 2 days after, I received an email that the payment have failed? What's happening?
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duplicating Library to a family member

How can I duplicate my Library of songs to my Husband. We are on a Premium Family membership. Thank you.

• How can I duplicate my Library of songs to my Husband. We are on a Premium Family membership. Thank you.
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for students

HelloI am a german student with normal SpotifyLast semestre I was in Mexico and wanted to get spotify for students. I logged on to unidays, but i could not get the student discount.This semestre I am in England and if I want to log on to unidays to g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I am a german student with normal Spotify Last semestre I was in Mexico and wanted to get spotify for students. I logged on to unidays, but i could not get the student discount. This semestr...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Credentials already in use

I'm trying to sign up to Spotify Student with my UniDays account but it says my student credentials are already in use and I don't know how this is the case. Is there anyway that wherever my student credentials are being used, they can be removed so ...

• I'm trying to sign up to Spotify Student with my UniDays account but it says my student credentials are already in use and I don't know how this is the case. Is there anyway that wherever my student ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free Spotify Prenium for 7 days, how can I unsubscribe?

Hi,Seven days ago, I clicked on the free trial of 7 days Spotify Prenium.The problem is, if I don't unsuscribe today, Spotify will start to charge me automatically every months... But I don't want to keep Spotify Prenium! When I go to my subscription...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Seven days ago, I clicked on the free trial of 7 days Spotify Prenium. The problem is, if I don't unsuscribe today, Spotify will start to charge me automatically every months... But I...
  • SJ310
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I used to login on spotify with my facebook account until they blocked me.

Hello. I'm not using facebook anymore but I would like to use spotify and keep my account. They blocked me because somebody reported my name as fake and they are forcing me to send them an official i.d something that I would never do.So I'm not going...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I'm not using facebook anymore but I would like to use spotify and keep my account. They blocked me because somebody reported my name as fake and they are forcing me to send them an official i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

payment fail

I allowed international transactions for my debit card already but it still payment fail...

• Casual Listener
  • I allowed international transactions for my debit card already but it still payment fail... 
  • lulumeimei
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Password reset (connected with Facebook-acc)

I've connected my Spotify-account with my Facebook-account but I want to use it on other devices (with a new login). So I found the function "choose password for your other devices" but I didn't receive a password, although I tried it multiply times....

• I've connected my Spotify-account with my Facebook-account but I want to use it on other devices (with a new login). So I found the function "choose password for your other devices" but I didn't rece...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happens to accounts when they are removed from a Family Plan?

I'd like to remove an account from my Family Plan and I wonder how exactly this will affect the person's account - will it make their account free immediatly or at the end of the billing cycle?I just want to notify the person in advance, so they can ...

• Regular
  • I'd like to remove an account from my Family Plan and I wonder how exactly this will affect the person's account - will it make their account free immediatly or at the end of the billing cycle? I ju...
  • ann-marirenmark
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to my account.

Hello, I seem to be having trouble with logging in to my account. It started todey at approx. 5 o'clock in the afternoon. I was listening to music on my phone and it suddenly disconnected my account, and now i cant seem to be able to log in anywhere....

• Visitor
  • Hello, I seem to be having trouble with logging in to my account. It started todey at approx. 5 o'clock in the afternoon. I was listening to music on my phone and it suddenly disconnected my account,...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

is Credit Card really the only method of paying?

i'll not have a credit card anymore, for a few months at least. but i would love to keep my spotify premium.

• Casual Listener
  • i'll not have a credit card anymore, for a few months at least. but i would love to keep my spotify premium.
  • gusheurt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Verbinden mit Lastfm nicht möglich

Ich kann mich nicht mit meinem Lastfm-Account verbinden. Es kommt jedes mal die Fehlermeldung Ungültiger Benutznername und/ oder Kennwort.Hat jemand das gleiche Problem und vielleicht eine Lösung?

• Ich kann mich nicht mit meinem Lastfm-Account verbinden. Es kommt jedes mal die Fehlermeldung Ungültiger Benutznername und/ oder Kennwort. Hat jemand das gleiche Problem und vielleicht eine Lösung?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with Spotify family

I had problems with a credit card, spotify asked to update the payment method. .. I made that all my relatives were removed and it is not being possible to include them again. How do I solve this?

• I had problems with a credit card, spotify asked to update the payment method. .. I made that all my relatives were removed and it is not being possible to include them again. How do I solve this?
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount payment

Hi,Looking for some help here.My daughter recently purchased the student discount as she is at university.I being her father volunteered to pay for her subscription through my bank account.The first payment in Dec 16 was at the price stated at £4.99....

• Hi, Looking for some help here. My daughter recently purchased the student discount as she is at university.I being her father volunteered to pay for her subscription through my bank account.The fi...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unknown Account

I'm being billed £9.99 for Spotify. The problem is I don't know why . All the family (5 of us) have Spotify after checking the accounts 4 are Spotify free and 1 is premium ( student account £4.99 pm payed by daughter out of her own account . How can ...

• I'm being billed £9.99 for Spotify. The problem is I don't know why . All the family (5 of us) have Spotify after checking the accounts 4 are Spotify free and 1 is premium ( student account £4.99 pm ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount not working

I had an account which I had a student discount for premium on, then canceled that premium, and closed down that account, then opened a new one later, however I cannot get a student discount because it says it is still with the old account, however i...

• Casual Listener
  • I had an account which I had a student discount for premium on, then canceled that premium, and closed down that account, then opened a new one later, however I cannot get a student discount bec...
  • minniemcm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

probleme de compte

Bonjour,Mon fils a crée un compte mais il a oublié son nom d'utilisateur et son adresse mail a été suprimée. On s'est inscrit via une offre de 3 mois. Maintenant on ne peut plus rentrer dans Spotify. Comment retrouver le nom d'utilisateur et pouvoir ...

• Bonjour, Mon fils a crée un compte mais il a oublié son nom d'utilisateur et son adresse mail a été suprimée. On s'est inscrit via une offre de 3 mois. Maintenant on ne peut plus rentrer dans Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes