Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Big problem with my accounts (cannot login with my premium account)

Spotify,I'm having issues trying to access to my premium account. If you look for my email in your database it must be two times because I can login using facebook connect (and I access into a standard spotify account) and using the "remember my pass...

• Visitor
  • Spotify, I'm having issues trying to access to my premium account. If you look for my email in your database it must be two times because I can login using facebook connect (and I access into a...
  • Indanielo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Facebook

I want to share certain songs I listen to on my Facebook but every time I try to connect my Spotify to my Facebook it says that my Facebook is already connected to another Spotify account. I've tried the steps to disconnecting the Spotify app off of ...

• I want to share certain songs I listen to on my Facebook but every time I try to connect my Spotify to my Facebook it says that my Facebook is already connected to another Spotify account. I've tried...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to connect to Facebook *Your country does not match the one set in your profile - error

Hey guys, I've recently signed up for Spotify free, with the intention of cancelling my Apple Music account and using spotify family premium due to friends pressure. I don't mind as long as I can listen music right.... But, once I've signed up with m...

• Hey guys,    I've recently signed up for Spotify free, with the intention of cancelling my Apple Music account and using spotify family premium due to friends pressure. I don't mind as lo...
  • Sabrina_qj
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tried to Cancel Premium

I tried to cancel my Spotify Premium before it charged me again and when i did it said it had problems canceling every time i tried to and it charged me for another month of premium

• I tried to cancel my Spotify Premium before it charged me again and when i did it said it had problems canceling every time i tried to and it charged me for another month of premium
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Travelling with Spotify

Hi community, I've recently start travelling in Asia and my Spotify stopped working. It says "Your country does not match the one set in your profile - to continue update your profile or upgrade your account. Error 408" Any chance I can keep using Sp...

• Regular
  • Hi community,   I've recently start travelling in Asia and my Spotify stopped working.    It says "Your country does not match the one set in your profile - to continue update your...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

Spotify logged me out and now i cannot log back in. Everytime i try to make a new password it tells me "your form has expired" and won't let me continue.

• Spotify logged me out and now i cannot log back in. Everytime i try to make a new password it tells me "your form has expired" and won't let me continue.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cobro incorrecto

Hola, hace poco cambie mi subscripcion de premium a familiar sin embargo me llegan ambos cargos. ¿Alguien sabe como lo arreglo? Muchas gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, hace poco cambie mi subscripcion de premium a familiar sin embargo me llegan ambos cargos. ¿Alguien sabe como lo arreglo? Muchas gracias 
  • regonvi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Let my friend use my account to try Spotify

Now everytime I listen to music he chooses to troll me and constantly changes my song, any way I can log him without getting a hold of his phone?

• Casual Listener
  • Now everytime I listen to music he chooses to troll me and constantly changes my song, any way I can log him without getting a hold of his phone?
  • Geauxdev
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I find the other family members on Spotify?

I have a Spotify Premium account and this year I changed it to a family account where I have added both my husband and my eldest daughter. Now when I wanted to share a song with my daughter I could not find her in my list of Spotify friends. I then s...

• I have a Spotify Premium account and this year I changed it to a family account where I have added both my husband and my eldest daughter. Now when I wanted to share a song with my daughter I could n...
  • tmannion71
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't Update my Email

I just change my email address on my facebook and already deleted the old one. but it looks like my spotify account is not getting my new email address. your help will be much appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • I just change my email address on my facebook and already deleted the old one. but it looks like my spotify account is not getting my new email address. your help will be much appreciated
  • Jumsel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to close my account but I have no access to my email account

It's been a long time since I signed into my account using a password on a computer since I'm already automatically signed into my Spotify account on my phone and because of that I've forgotten my password. I finally got in by connecting my Facebook ...

• It's been a long time since I signed into my account using a password on a computer since I'm already automatically signed into my Spotify account on my phone and because of that I've forgotten ...
  • ricsut
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I have been charged $41 for premium Spotify I didn't want premium in the first place and they just automatically took out money. I want my money back and free Spotify.

• I have been charged $41 for premium Spotify I didn't want premium in the first place and they just automatically took out money. I want my money back and free Spotify.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Student Discount?

Hi,I wanted to originally get the student discount but I saw that it was only for collage students and not high school students so I just left and paid for the normal subscription. I'm on the free month trial right now but it charged $4.99 to my card...

• Hi, I wanted to originally get the student discount but I saw that it was only for collage students and not high school students so I just left and paid for the normal subscription. I'm on the free ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Account Holder

I'm supposed to be the Account Holder of our Family Plan, but my account says that I am part of the Family Plan, not the Holder... how can I fix this? I can't make any changes or invite other members of my family...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm supposed to be the Account Holder of our Family Plan, but my account says that I am part of the Family Plan, not the Holder... how can I fix this? I can't make any changes or invite other members...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to cancel my subscription!

I have been trying to cancel my subscription with Spotify for the last 2 months. I've gone to the Spotify website and clicked the subscription tab to cancel but it tells me that I am currently under a free subscription which is completely untrue. I a...

• I have been trying to cancel my subscription with Spotify for the last 2 months. I've gone to the Spotify website and clicked the subscription tab to cancel but it tells me that I am currently under ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Subscription] Self Service | Device Management

I want to upgrade to premium service, but there is no link to do so on my mobile device. During commercials, there is a link - sends me to a web poster - still no link to upgrade. As a shareholder, I'm dissapointed that an upgrade link isnt readily a...

• I want to upgrade to premium service, but there is no link to do so on my mobile device. During commercials, there is a link - sends me to a web poster - still no link to upgrade. As a shareholder, I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

Hi there,I signed up for 3 months of Spotify Premium for £9.99 at the start of the year. I then upgraded my mobile phone package with Vodafone at the end of January and they offered me Spotify Premium for free as part of my package. I can't activate ...

• Hi there, I signed up for 3 months of Spotify Premium for £9.99 at the start of the year. I then upgraded my mobile phone package with Vodafone at the end of January and they offered me Spotify Prem...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Globe and Spotify Premium

Hello! I subscribed to Spotify Premium for Php 49 for 3 months. The promo expired today and I upgraded again to Premium through Globe. When I opened my account details they are asking me to update it through credit card. If I cancel my subscription, ...

• Hello! I subscribed to Spotify Premium for Php 49 for 3 months. The promo expired today and I upgraded again to Premium through Globe. When I opened my account details they are asking me to update it...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers/Playlists disappearing

My followers, playlists and people I'm following have disappeared from my Account page yet when I go into playlists and such, I see them. Why is the info not appearing at the top of my account. Oddly enough, when I checked this morning, all the info ...

• Casual Listener
  • My followers, playlists and people I'm following have disappeared from my Account page yet when I go into playlists and such, I see them. Why is the info not appearing at the top of my account. Oddly...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes