Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Find out about connected devices

I see this device being used and I'm not sure where it is. I wonder if I can find out the IP address it is coming in from? I tried to logout of all devices but it keeps telling me the "form has expired".

• I see this device being used and I'm not sure where it is.  I wonder if I can find out the IP address it is coming in from?  I tried to logout of all devices but it keeps telling me the "fo...
  • Don_Angelo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mudei o pagamento, me cobraram mas perdi o premium.

Eu atualizei os dados de pagamento do spotify porque havia mudado o cartão, não o número dele, mas somente o código de segurança de 3 dígitos atrás. Chegou o pagamento de 14,90 que me é cobrado todo mês, no nome de EBANX PIN de curitiba, que deve ser...

• Casual Listener
  • Eu atualizei os dados de pagamento do spotify porque havia mudado o cartão, não o número dele, mas somente o código de segurança de 3 dígitos atrás.  Chegou o pagamento de 14,90 que me é c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to permanently delete Facebook account

Hi,I've got two Spotify account one with Facebook and one with my email. I want to delete my Facebook one as I don't use that email anymore. I'm also be charged twice (4.99 student for Facebook and 9.99 for the one linked to my email) when I'm trying...

• Hi, I've got two Spotify account one with Facebook and one with my email. I want to delete my Facebook one as I don't use that email anymore. I'm also be charged twice (4.99 student for Facebook and...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family Invitation

I added a family member last night and he hasn't received the email with his confirmation code. How long does it usually take?

• Casual Listener
  • I added a family member last night and he hasn't received the email with his confirmation code. How long does it usually take?
  • hathawaymj
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting billed but its a free account

I had originally had premium but my account is free and has been because it was racking up data. I cancelled and my card is still being charged... this is frustrating I have to post and can't get an email were this can be resolved...

• I had originally had premium but my account is free and has been because it was racking up data. I cancelled and my card is still being charged... this is frustrating I have to post and can't get an ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does deleteing Spotify cache affect play count?

I have been having ongoing issues with my Spotify desktop app for Mac. In following the given instructions for deleting and re-installing Spotify, it says to delete the cache, user info, and the application itself. I was wondering if doing this would...

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 3.21.55 PM.png
  • Roadie
  • I have been having ongoing issues with my Spotify desktop app for Mac. In following the given instructions for deleting and re-installing Spotify, it says to delete the cache, user info, and the appl...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinking Facebook and Spotify, but keeping Spotify playlist?

I've had Spotify for many years, and I love it. I am a premium user and have many, many playlists. However, my Spotify is linked to my Facebook profile, and I want to deactivate my Facebook. Is there a way to unlink these accounts, but still keep my ...

• I've had Spotify for many years, and I love it. I am a premium user and have many, many playlists. However, my Spotify is linked to my Facebook profile, and I want to deactivate my Facebook. Is there...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can I transfer my account...

...from facebook to a different email address?I originally linked Spotify via facebook to hopefully integrate it to my page, but you can only link your profile.I've followed alot of people and playlists so i dont want to start a whole new account.If ...

• Music Fan
  • ...from facebook to a different email address? I originally linked Spotify via facebook to hopefully integrate it to my page, but you can only link your profile. I've followed alot of people an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify disappeared!

Spotify just disappoeared from my phone, i downloaded it again, all my playlists have disappeared. My premium subscription seems to have disappeared ... and there's no contact us option on this website .. how do i resolve this?

• Visitor
  • Spotify just disappoeared from my phone, i downloaded it again, all my playlists have disappeared. My premium subscription seems to have disappeared ... and there's no contact us option on this websi...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log out on internet browser

HiI am unable to log out of Spotify on my internet browser. I have tried log out on all devices but the button is not working for me.I have successfully logged out on the app. Help.Thanks!!!

• Hi I am unable to log out of Spotify on my internet browser. I have tried log out on all devices but the button is not working for me. I have successfully logged out on the app. Help. Thanks!!!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Automotic payment order

I have an automatic payment order. And now I have a free gift from vodafone red and still I can see automatic payment in my credit card statement. Pls help me to cancel it. Because it payed 2 months when I have a free gift. (I checked that there is n...

• Visitor
  • I have an automatic payment order. And now I have a free gift from vodafone red and still I can see automatic payment in my credit card statement. Pls help me to cancel it. Because it payed 2 months ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family Plan

Hi! I've just made a mess out of my account. I chose Family membership but I didn't notice I was logged in with facebook wich had an old email account that I couldn't access, an email was sent but as explained, never got to read it. Even though I cha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've just made a mess out of my account. I chose Family membership but I didn't notice I was logged in with facebook wich had an old email account that  I couldn't access, an email was sent ...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook connect error

Trying to connect to Facebook, get this message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." No idea how to fix it.

• Trying to connect to Facebook, get this message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." No idea how to fix it.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can’t login using facebook

Hi all, Problem is as the title says—firstly, I did not log out (and now spotify suggests I log in), and secondly, when I try to log in, I get the ‘incorrect username or password’ message. The problem is observed on a laptop running Debian, as well a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Problem is as the title says—firstly, I did not log out (and now spotify suggests I log in), and secondly, when I try to log in, I get the ‘incorrect username or password’ message. T...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Signing up from Premium

I had spotify premium and I paid for the full subscription but I am a college student and wanted to take advantage of the offer. When I attempted to fill out "Tell us about yourself" section I was unable to type in the boxes. I refreshed the page and...

• Casual Listener
  • I had spotify premium and I paid for the full subscription but I am a college student and wanted to take advantage of the offer. When I attempted to fill out "Tell us about yourself" sectio...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid my free premium. How can get my money back

In my spotify account page, there was the massage "Try Premium free for 30 days". So I clicked it, hoping to have a free month. They asked my credit card and I gave them my number, because I thought it was necessary for the next month. Then I receive...

• In my spotify account page, there was the massage "Try Premium free for 30 days". So I clicked it, hoping to have a free month. They asked my credit card and I gave them my number, because I thought ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Remote Family Member

I have a nephew who lives in another country, and would like to add him to my Premium subscription, but can't. Similarlyk have a son studying in Saudi I would also like to add, same thing. I looked at Family Plan, but member has to live in my househo...

• I have a nephew who lives in another country, and would like to add him to my Premium subscription, but can't. Similarlyk have a son studying in Saudi I would also like to add, same thing. I loo...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes