Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Facebook deactivation

Hi. I've deactivated Facebook which is linked to my premium account.Please can my account be transferred to the new one I've setup which isn't linked to Facebook?

• Hi. I've deactivated Facebook which is linked to my premium account. Please can my account be transferred to the new one I've setup which isn't linked to Facebook?
  • hoppergc
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium but no premium acces

Dear, I pay every month for premium. But when I want to download a playlist I get this message: "Want to play Offline with premium? No data or wifi needed. Start a 30 day free Trial". When I play spotify with my Sonos-app, then I never got publicity....

• ...play spotify with my Sonos-app, then I never got publicity. When I want to play music with the Spotify app than I always receive publicity.   Please can you help me?   Kind r...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over charged student account

I am currently still a student and I recently renewed my student account. However, I was charged $9.99 this month, instead of $4.99. Could you please issue the refund of $5? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently still a student and I recently renewed my student account. However, I was charged $9.99 this month, instead of $4.99. Could you please issue the refund of $5? Thank you!
  • laurenluvsmusic
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2 Premium Option chosen

Hello there, by mistake I took an abo Premium and a Premium Family. However I only want the Premium Family one, and I already paid the 9,90€ for the normal Premium. So first I want to stop it, and second to get my money back. Can someone tell me how ...

• Hello there,   by mistake I took an abo Premium and a Premium Family.   However I only want the Premium Family one, and I already paid the 9,90€ for the normal Premium.   So firs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account only available on one device

Help! Frustrated!I pay £10 per month for Premium which I have on MY iPhone only.My daughters have loaded Spotify onto their iPhones. If I log in to OUR FAMILY ACCOUNT on their phones it won't allow the Premium service?!?!Please tell me it's not £10 p...

• Help! Frustrated! I pay £10 per month for Premium which I have on MY iPhone only. My daughters have loaded Spotify onto their iPhones. If I log in to OUR FAMILY ACCOUNT on their phones it won't all...
  • laurenluvsmusic
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login in on any device...complicated, potential hack ?

Hi there, A couple of days ago I went to listen to my spotify but saw to my surprise some new strange 'device' logged on and listening to my spotify, a device that was not mine nor anybody I know. I logged myself out of all accounts (in the hope this...

• Hi there,   A couple of days ago I went to listen to my spotify but saw to my surprise some new  strange 'device' logged on and listening to my spotify, a device that was not mine no...
  • Mirellagr
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access Facebook

Hi,My Facebook acoount has been deleted, and it was my way of connecting to Spotify.I created another account (which I'm using right now), but I'm not able to stop my Premium subscription on my previous account, because I can't connect to it.I also w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My Facebook acoount has been deleted, and it was my way of connecting to Spotify. I created another account (which I'm using right now), but I'm not able to stop my Premium subscription on my p...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to become searchable

Hello, I've made an account and playlist but neither are searchable. I have even upgraded to premium. The username is phimufraternity. Can anyone help me figure out how to become searchable?

• Hello,    I've made an account and playlist but neither are searchable. I have even upgraded to premium. The username is phimufraternity. Can anyone help me figure out how to become searc...
  • Nic0_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from free to premium

I added my husband to our premium account. He had a free account previously. After he received his invite and redeemed the code he went back and logged into the app and his account is still "free" and not premium. Help please!

• I added my husband to our premium account. He had a free account previously. After he received his invite and redeemed the code he went back and logged into the app and his account is still "free" an...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Have the same interlocutor when we contact the support center ?

For a gift card issue, I got in contact with the spotify support center a couple of months ago. Everytime they were getting back to me (about 5 times) it was always someone different .... How am I supposed to the trust the new one who probably doesn'...

• Regular
  • For a gift card issue, I got in contact with the spotify support center a couple of months ago.    Everytime they were getting back to me (about 5 times) it was always someone different ....
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Account is hacked

Hello, someone changed my e mail and my password. Now i cant change my password and e-mail cuz both need recent password that he changed. I want to delete my account pls helpMy account: efeler12

• Visitor
  • Hello, someone changed my e mail and my password. Now i cant change my password and e-mail cuz both need recent password that he changed. I want to delete my account pls help My account: efeler12
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to try to upgrade to premium account

I do everything well right, I put the data correctly without any error, but when I confirm everything after registering the card he says that it is a bad day, but it has been a long time since this and every day I try to register and he does not Acce...

• Visitor
  • I do everything well right, I put the data correctly without any error, but when I confirm everything after registering the card he says that it is a bad day, but it has been a long time since this a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rabatt für Studenten mit Paypal zahlen

Hallo ich würde gerne mein Studentenrabatt mit Paypal zahlen, jedoch wird mir das als option nicht angezeigt. Kann mir da jemand weiter helfen?

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo 🙂 ich würde gerne mein Studentenrabatt mit Paypal zahlen, jedoch wird mir das als option nicht angezeigt. Kann mir da jemand weiter helfen?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

cambio pais

hola, al llegar a italia he tenido que cambiar pais, pero no encuentro mi musica.la encontraré cuando vuelva a españa o la he perdido definitivamente?gracias...

• Casual Listener
  • hola, al llegar a italia he tenido que cambiar pais, pero no encuentro mi musica. la encontraré cuando vuelva a españa o la he perdido definitivamente? gracias...
  • giuliano76
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify linked to Facebook

My spotfiy login is my facebook login. However, I wanted to deactiviate my facebook account but I can't because when I do it logs me out of spotify. So, how do I change my spotify login so that it's not attached to my facebook account? Thank you for ...

• Visitor
  • My spotfiy login is my facebook login. However, I wanted to deactiviate my facebook account but I can't because when I do it logs me out of spotify. So, how do I change my spotify login so that ...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hijacked

Someone has taken over my spotify! music and all.. looks to be in the Orient. Have already reinstalled and she still lives in my Spotify plus all of my music is gone!I'm bummed!

• Someone has taken over my spotify! music and all.. looks to be in the Orient. Have already reinstalled and she still lives in my Spotify plus all of my music is gone! I'm bummed!
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked!

Hi everyone and i need your help! Today when i logged on spotify, i noticed my playlists gone. Think that maybe there is something wrong with my facebook account. So i logged out and try to log in with just mail. It said it's wrong and that's it. Aft...

• Hi everyone and i need your help! Today when i logged on spotify, i noticed my playlists gone. Think that maybe there is something wrong with my facebook account. So i logged out and try to log in wi...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

I´m from Mexico City, yesterday I received from my bank twice messages about to charges for $99 in my account from spotify premium. Today I checked my netbanking and the charges still in status "Pending authorization"; I´m not sure that the bank wil ...

• Regular
  • I´m from Mexico City, yesterday I received from my bank twice messages about to charges for $99 in my account from spotify premium. Today I checked my netbanking and the charges still in st...
  • herodriguezc
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium

Pago por Spotify premium cada mes y no me deja tener premium mi cuenta, ya hice lo que sugieren

• Pago por Spotify premium cada mes y no me deja tener premium mi cuenta, ya hice lo que sugieren
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes