Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Number of acounts

I believe i have two acounts associated with the same email address. I want to sign into my old account because that acount is the one fido has on there system. I have called fido twice already, and they cant help. Im unable to sign in to the old aco...

• I believe i have two acounts associated with the same email address. I want to sign into my old account because that acount is the one fido has on there system. I have called fido twice already, and ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add family member, after reactivating acct

I have the family plan for a few month and forgot to pay it and then didn't have the money to pay and it was off for a month. Then I reactivated the family plan and sent invites and now when family goes through steps it doesn't change from free to pr...

• I have the family plan for a few month and forgot to pay it and then didn't have the money to pay and it was off for a month. Then I reactivated the family plan and sent invites and now when family g...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changed family premium sub to only one account?

Okay, so I don't know if it's a monthly thing to update payment methods for premium subscription, but Spotify put our family premium sub on a pause until my mom updated the payment and all it did was change the subscription to only one account Is the...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I don't know if it's a monthly thing to update payment methods for premium subscription, but Spotify put our family premium sub on a pause until my mom updated the payment and all it di...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad?

Hey all! I'm a Peruvian living in Spain for six months, and after one month of being here I got a message saying I can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. I have a family account and it's currently being paid with a Peruvian debit (or credit, not su...

• Hey all! I'm a Peruvian living in Spain for six months, and after one month of being here I got a message saying I can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. I have a family account and it's currently ...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Conta Premium - Não consigo logar spotify desktop

Estou com problemas para acessar minha conta premium pelo Spotify desktop. Sempre que tento entrar da um erro de senha incorreta (Error code:3), porém, eu consigo logar minha conta normalmente pelo site, usando a mesma credencial.Tentei alterar a sen...

• Casual Listener
  • Estou com problemas para acessar minha conta premium pelo Spotify desktop. Sempre que tento entrar da um erro de senha incorreta (Error code:3), porém, eu consigo logar minha conta normalmente pelo s...
  • sircrowleyz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Abuse ticket

Why do I get the following message when trying ro access Spotify web page? "Abuse ticket created trying to request www.spotify.com from IPxxxx"

• Regular
  • Why do I get the following message when trying ro access Spotify web page? "Abuse ticket created trying to request www.spotify.com from IPxxxx"
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium

Eg har avsluttet premiumen min, men blir likevel trekt hver mnd. Kan noen fortelle meg korleis eg kan avslutte dette?

• Eg har avsluttet premiumen min, men blir likevel trekt hver mnd. Kan noen fortelle meg korleis eg kan avslutte dette?
  • Benjaminjhs
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! IDEAL??

Hello, why cant i pay with ideal?? when i try to subscribe it only shows visa paypal and paysafecard where is ideal??Im from the netherlands.

• Hello,   why cant i pay with ideal?? when i try to subscribe it only shows visa paypal and paysafecard where is ideal?? Im from the netherlands.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Ik heb een Spotify Premium abonnement en daar betaal ik ook voor (zie bijlage).Maar het Spotify systeem herkent dit niet en blijft beweren,dat ik een Free abonnement heb.Ik heb een Nederlandse bankrekening, waar elke maand dit bedrag wordt afgeschrev...

• Casual Listener
  • Ik heb een Spotify Premium abonnement en daar betaal ik ook voor (zie bijlage). Maar het Spotify systeem herkent dit niet en blijft beweren,dat ik een Free abonnement heb. Ik heb een Nederlandse ba...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my Artist page

Hi,I can't gain control of my artist pages (Spotify created two of them).Tried to acces via "spotify artists" but no confirmation email (weeks ago). Hi hope to get some help here, i need to make those two pages one and remove all the music that isn't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I can't gain control of my artist pages (Spotify created two of them). Tried to acces via "spotify artists" but no confirmation email (weeks ago). Hi hope to get some help here, i need to make ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change the stored payment details?

- the Subscription site will only allow me to register a new payment card, but there is no option for me to change the stored payment details that I had in connection to a previous bank account (the account that I wish to change)... can anyone please...

• - the Subscription site will only allow me to register a new payment card, but there is no option for me to change the stored payment details that I had in connection to a previous bank account (the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook and Spotify

So my girlfriend deactivated her facebook account recently, she used this facebook account to create a premium spotify account. She now cant login to spotify anymore nor can she reset apassword or username because no reset password emails are sent to...

• So my girlfriend deactivated her facebook account recently, she used this facebook account to create a premium spotify account. She now cant login to spotify anymore nor can she reset apassword or us...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else logged into my account that won't stop

Hi (sorry if you get this twice I'm not sure if my previous message posted). I logged into my account on an old friends laptop and as a result they knew my details. We have since fallen out and so I changed my password via facebook (that's how I sign...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi (sorry if you get this twice I'm not sure if my previous message posted).   I logged into my account on an old friends laptop and as a result they knew my details.  We have since falle...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring playlists to new account

I have a Spotify account linked with my Facebook. I have created another account and want all of my playlists to transfers to this new account. I contacted Spotify like they said to do with a tranfer, and they didn't help out in a proactive way. Can ...

• I have a Spotify account linked with my Facebook. I have created another account and want all of my playlists to transfers to this new account. I contacted Spotify like they said to do with a tranfer...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aggregator refusing to remove music

Hello Spotify. I am contacting you by desperation. This is concerning my band Vision Éternel. 3 years ago in 2014 I briefly worked with the aggregators Music Kickup. I submitted 4 Vision Éternel albums through their service, named: "Seul Dans L'obses...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify. I am contacting you by desperation. This is concerning my band Vision Éternel. 3 years ago in 2014 I briefly worked with the aggregators Music Kickup. I submitted 4 Vision Éternel albu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change Country status

Hello, I am unable to change my Country status from Ecuador to India. I am currently in India and the option does not pop up for selecting India as an option. Since Spotify is subject to country status, do I need to keep updating my country status ev...

• Hello,   I am unable to change my Country status from Ecuador to India. I am currently in India and the option does not pop up for selecting India as an option.    Since Spotify is...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't become member of spotify family account because of country, can't change country either

I first opened my Spotify premium account in NL, with a Dutch credit card. Now I've been living in Germany for a while and the rest of us decided to get premium family, however I can't add my account to it because it says my account is not from this ...

• Casual Listener
  • I first opened my Spotify premium account in NL, with a Dutch credit card. Now I've been living in Germany for a while and the rest of us decided to get premium family, however I can't add my account...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Redeemed a gift voucher but still getting charged

Hi – I redeemed a gift voucher for spotify premium, but I saw on my credit card I've been charged for spotify on the 25th January. Is that a mistake? Or if you redeem part way through a month, does the free subscription only start at the beginning of...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi – I redeemed a gift voucher for spotify premium, but I saw on my credit card I've been charged for spotify on the 25th January. Is that a mistake?   Or if you redeem part way through a...
  • hallstein
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to find individual family accounts

I've recently upgraded to the Spotify Family plan, which allows one to create several accounts with one subscription. However, problem is that only one of the accounts on the subscription can be found through the Spotify search function. How can I le...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ade "private" and the default setting of letting new playlists be publicly accessible also applies, so those settings are seemingly not the solution...     Best N
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes