Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I sync my 2 Spotify account's?

Issues,Forever ago I created a Spotify account (NOT Linked to my Facebook) and that's been my primary account.I didn't realize I also created a New account using my Facebook (I had trouble logging into my original account) ... I thought my original a...

• Issues, Forever ago I created a Spotify account (NOT Linked to my Facebook) and that's been my primary account. I didn't realize I also created a New account using my Facebook (I had trouble lo...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There is a guy who use my account...

Hello,a guy from France use my Premium account. I have his email adress but i cant change the Password because he did it first.Can anybody help me?

• Hello, a guy from France use my Premium account. I have his email adress but i cant change the Password because he did it first. Can anybody help me?
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Correcting misinformation for artist (me) and double artist profile

My band is on Spotify but I have no way to change the band photo used (the image used is to large and displays only the midsection of the singer), or add a header image as seen on other artist pages.Also the band bio is inaccurate and needs to be tot...

• Music Fan
  • My band is on Spotify but I have no way to change the band photo used (the image used is to large and displays only the midsection of the singer), or add a header image as seen on other artist pages....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account problems: I pay for Familiar Premium, but today I am shown as Free

Hi, I am really upset today. I pay for a familiar plan, but today I opened Spotify hearing a lot of advertisements. My account is showing as Free, not Premium. I tried to log out and in again, but it still shows the same. All Spotify's bills are paid...

• Hi,   I am really upset today. I pay for a familiar plan, but today I opened Spotify hearing a lot of advertisements. My account is showing as Free, not Premium. I tried to log out and in agai...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Daughter joined using my email now I want to join

How do I get her username and playlists off my details without her losing her playlists? I couldn't find anywhere to change email address or username.

• Visitor
  • How do I get her username and playlists off my details without her losing her playlists? I couldn't find anywhere to change email address or username.
  • furuanku
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer Facebook between Spotify accounts

Is it possible to close the account I made with Facebook so that I can add it to my other account?

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to close the account I made with Facebook so that I can add it to my other account?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to update the information of the familiar plan(location,postcode,etc)?

I've join a familiar plan(premium) about a month ago, now with the last update from Spotify, I can not be in this plan because of the information of location and other things. How can the host of the plan, looks for that information(which he forgot)?

• I've join a familiar plan(premium) about a month ago, now with the last update from Spotify, I can not be in this plan because of the information of location and other things. How can the host of the...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to join family

was kicked oht of the family account and i cant join back in

• was kicked oht of the family account and i cant join back in
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account entirely hijacked

Greetings,This is posted from a different account. I am completely unable to acces my premium account (Name = ketsh). From one day to another I got logged out and i'm unable to log back in. I attempted to send a password recovery email, but I did not...

• Greetings, This is posted from a different account. I am completely unable to acces my premium account (Name = ketsh). From one day to another I got logged out and i'm unable to log back in. I att...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me cobraron y no puedo usar spotify porque esta en pausa

me cobraron el mes de enero el dia 9 y mi cuenta aparce que no se ha realizado el pago y permanece en pausa ,pero si se realizo el cargo automatico e la tarjeta ,necesito que me solucionen esto .mi cuenta es Dylan Castillo .

• me cobraron el mes de enero el dia 9 y mi cuenta aparce que no se ha realizado el pago y permanece en pausa ,pero si se realizo el cargo automatico e la tarjeta ,necesito que me solucionen esto .mi c...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Non-collaborative

I had created a playlist non-collaborative for me and my girlfriend and i would like to give only permissions to change for me and her, someone could help me how to do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I had created a playlist non-collaborative for me and my girlfriend and i would like to give only permissions to change for me and her, someone could help me how to do this?
  • Vinnyrigoni
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help

I have family premium but it won't allow my husband and I to have separate accounts?

• I have family premium but it won't allow my husband and I to have separate accounts?
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't use account but paying for it

Is there any way of cancelling an account when you can't log in? I don't remember the password for my other Spotify account and have had a new phone and can't log in. I've subsribed to Premium on this account so I can still use it out and about but t...

• Is there any way of cancelling an account when you can't log in? I don't remember the password for my other Spotify account and have had a new phone and can't log in. I've subsribed to Premium on thi...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Cannot add family premium account even though I am currently living in the same address of the beneficiary

• Cannot add family premium account even though I am currently living in the same address of the beneficiary
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions!

I just subscribe to a family premium but when i try to use spotify app on my computer, it says that i am still on spotify free. But when i login through the website, it says im premium. My iphone app is working fine though. When i tried to look for t...

• I just subscribe to a family premium but when i try to use spotify app on my computer, it says that i am still on spotify free. But when i login through the website, it says im premium. My iphone app...
  • morgannamonett
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in on computers with no social media access

I'd like to use my spotify account at work instead of pandora but I cannot log-in because social media websites are blocked. I do not understand why I can not log in with my e-mail and password for facebook! this is very frustration because I am able...

• I'd like to use my spotify account at work instead of pandora but I cannot log-in because social media websites are blocked. I do not understand why I can not log in with my e-mail and password for f...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution charged eve. though I cancelled before trial period

I signed for a trial on Nov 18th 2016. I deliberately cancelled before renewal date. I see many people have had a similar situation. I am unable to get any personal support. I am still be charged. I intent to let Pay Pal know of this unscrupulous pra...

• I signed for a trial on Nov 18th 2016. I deliberately cancelled before renewal date. I see many people have had a similar situation. I am unable to get any personal support. I am still be charged. I ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! will downloaded songs will work if I transfer them to car's SDCARD?

I have never subscribed because of that mostly, I hate using my phone for music, idk if is it posible. Please advice.tyvm

• I have never subscribed because of that mostly, I hate using my phone for music, idk if is it posible.   Please advice. tyvm  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes