Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment Issues

My premium payment did not go through because of low balance on my card so I was prompted to update my details. I added money and tried to to update it but it didn't work. I have since tried over the last few weeks by entering both of my cards on mul...

• My premium payment did not go through because of low balance on my card so I was prompted to update my details. I added money and tried to to update it but it didn't work. I have since tried over the...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook email adress

Hey, I had two Spotify Accounts. The first was linked to Facebook and the second was created with an Email adress which I want to switch. So the problem is, that I deleted the first Spotify account and thought that my current Facebook Email is free t...

• Hey,    I had two Spotify Accounts. The first was linked to Facebook and the second was created with an Email adress which I want to switch.  So the problem is, that I deleted ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Account Gone

I've had a premium account for years now and was planning on keeping it for a while. Woke up this morning and my account has ads again and won't let me pick certain songs to listen to--my only option is to listen on shuffle. I'm confused because I've...

• I've had a premium account for years now and was planning on keeping it for a while. Woke up this morning and my account has ads again and won't let me pick certain songs to listen to--my only option...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login

Basically, my account has decided to screw with me today. Two huge things have happened, this morning, I woke up with my playlist with downloaded songs going from having 240 songs to 10. This really freaked me out because all my **bleep** just disapp...

• Casual Listener
  • Basically, my account has decided to screw with me today. Two huge things have happened, this morning, I woke up with my playlist with downloaded songs going from having 240 songs to 10. This really ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Obtener premium

Buenas, no me sale la opcion para obtener premium y pagar. Me sale solamente que mi cuenta es free.Que hago?

• Buenas, no me sale la opcion para obtener premium y pagar. Me sale solamente que mi cuenta es free. Que hago?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Suscripcion premium y aparece como free

Tengo mi cuenta con la suscripción Premium por error borre el caché de la app y ahora solo aparece como gratuita

• Visitor
  • Tengo mi cuenta con la suscripción Premium por error borre el caché de la app y ahora solo aparece como gratuita
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue Recieving Family Premium

Hi there, My brother added me to his family plan and it worked fine for awhile. He eventually forwarded me a text he had recieved about me losing my premium because my address couldn't be confirmed. The text said I would recieve a notification to con...

• Hi there,   My brother added me to his family plan and it worked fine for awhile.  He eventually forwarded me a text he had recieved about me losing my premium because my address cou...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue adding my wife to my Family Premium package

Hi,I have upgraded my account to the FAMILY PACKAGE but I'm not being able to add my wife to it (and that was the reason I actually got the family package). It says she does not live on the same address as I do (which is false because we do live toge...

• Hi, I have upgraded my account to the FAMILY PACKAGE but I'm not being able to add my wife to it (and that was the reason I actually got the family package). It says she does not live on the same ad...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I will lose my spotify music gift if I change my account?

I need to unlink my spotify with facebook and the solution is creating another spotify account, BUT if I do that can use again the code of a gift card that expires on april?

• Visitor
  • I need to unlink my spotify with facebook and the solution is creating another spotify account, BUT if I do that can use again the code of a gift card that expires on april?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution switching sub type

i just paid to renew my premium subscription today i want to switch to the family subscription if i switch now will i have to payythe 14.99 even though i just paid the 9.99 or do i just pay the difference?

• i just paid to renew my premium subscription today i want to switch to the family subscription if i switch now will i have to payythe 14.99 even though i just paid the 9.99 or do i just pay the diffe...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problem with family account

i'm part of a family account but i can't upgrade it to premium and it's the correct address but i don't know why is showing a error. The main account it's "cirraptor" and the error it's: No puedes unirte a este Plan Familiar Premium. No pudimos confi...

• i'm part of a family account but i can't upgrade it to premium and it's the correct address but i don't know why is showing a error. The main account it's "cirraptor" and the error it's: No pued...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won't my subscription activate?

I just bought Spotify premium for students, logged out to see if that would help, but even though I got the email receipt, I now am unable to log back into my account at all. Is there a time period I need to wait now in order to access my account or ...

• I just bought Spotify premium for students, logged out to see if that would help, but even though I got the email receipt, I now am unable to log back into my account at all. Is there a time period I...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

*SOLVED*How to stop reco'd songs from autoplaying?

Just noticed today that the recommended songs list below my playlists start to autoplay once my playlist is over. How do I stop this from happening? I don't mind the recos but I'd rather it not interfere with my playlists.Thanks!-S*EDIT* Found out it...

• Just noticed today that the recommended songs list below my playlists start to autoplay once my playlist is over. How do I stop this from happening? I don't mind the recos but I'd rather it not inter...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change country with Facebook login

HiI have same issue that I want to change the country sitting. But it seems if I login with Facebook I can't change it. I know there is another post about the same problem two years ago, but I didn't see how it sovled. ( https://community.spotify.com...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have same issue that I want to change the country sitting. But it seems if I login with Facebook I can't change it. I know there is another post about the same problem two years ago, but I didn...
  • abbychen78
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost songs

I had to reinstall Spotify on my phone and all my songs are gone. I'm a premium member. How do I get them back?

• Casual Listener
  • I had to reinstall Spotify on my phone and all my songs are gone. I'm a premium member. How do I get them back?
  • lrendon62773
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

subscriptions

will i get charged if i cancel my 3 months deal before  it expires?

• will i get charged if i cancel my 3 months deal before  it expires?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in

I already have an account for more than a year now but I used an other account for the last 6 months. Latelly I wanted to log in but it says the email and username are both incorrect or password. So I wanted to change my password but then it said tha...

• I already have an account for more than a year now but I used an other account for the last 6 months. Latelly I wanted to log in but it says the email and username are both incorrect or password. So ...
  • morgannamonett
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal subscribtion fail

For a few weeks the 30-day free trial of Spotify has been going on. I made a Paypal account (my first, and it has 0.00 balance), and tried to login and subscribe for the trial, but for some reason everytime after I logg in, I get redirected to the Pa...

• Casual Listener
  • For a few weeks the 30-day free trial of Spotify has been going on. I made a Paypal account (my first, and it has 0.00 balance), and tried to login and subscribe for the trial, but for some reason ev...
  • Bundy3193
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice for Premium when I didnt even sign up

I used to have the Premium promotion for 3 months @ 0.99. I am now using the FREE version and I do not understand why I am being charged $1.08 TWICE. Spotify Case # 04492922

• I used to have the Premium promotion for 3 months @ 0.99. I am now using the FREE version and I do not understand why I am being charged $1.08 TWICE.    Spotify Case # 04492922
  • stevethebags
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes