Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Paid for Premium but account is free.

I had to close my dawn petersen account on spotify because i had signed up with facebook and i had closed my facebook account. I am almost certain that I paid for a premium membership when i opened a new account under ******@gmail.com. all of a sudde...

• Visitor
  • I had to close my dawn petersen account on spotify because i had signed up with facebook and i had closed my facebook account. I am almost certain that I paid for a premium membership when i opened a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan - Differents address

Hi,Can i share Family Plan with my friends living differents address, but in same country?

• Hi, Can i share Family Plan with my friends living differents address, but in same country?
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium subscription

Hi, I am trying to upgrade my account to family but get this message - ' Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who can help you further.'I wish to add othe...

• Hi, I am trying to upgrade my account to family but get this message - ' Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All 3 credit card rejected by Spotify??

Hi, I'm from Malaysia. Yesterday I tried to subscribe to Spotify with free 60 days premiuum option and then I key in my credit card for payment, but system shows "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day." for all 3 cards. I call...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm from Malaysia. Yesterday I tried to subscribe to Spotify with free 60 days premiuum option and then I key in my credit card for payment, but system shows "Oops, seems your card or pa...
  • antonio55bd
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Membership and Subscription confusion

Hi I purchased a premium membership yesterday 1/24/17. I paid my yearly subscription in full. I upgraded to Family premium so I could include my wife an daughter this morning 1/25/17. Why is my subscription showing a renewal date of 9/24/17? That is ...

• Hi I purchased a premium membership yesterday 1/24/17. I paid my yearly subscription in full. I upgraded to Family premium so I could include my wife an daughter this morning 1/25/17. Why is my subsc...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount for college kid

how do i switch my account from premium to college student discount premium at 50% off.

• Regular
  • how do i switch my account from premium to college student discount premium at 50% off.
  • Zeppelin012
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login and deleted my FB

I tried to login, but it won't let me login and says I need to manage the settings on Facebook. Well I can't do that considering the account is deleted. So I can't login to my spotify or what?

• I tried to login, but it won't let me login and says I need to manage the settings on Facebook. Well I can't do that considering the account is deleted. So I can't login to my spotify or what?
  • Nic0_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription for premium subscription when i don't have one

To whom it may concern, I've been charged the $9.99/mth subscription fee, however, when I log in it indicates I have a free subscription. Either cancel my subscription or please ensure I have a premium subscription under my e-mail name of neal_ibanez...

• To whom it may concern,   I've been charged the $9.99/mth subscription fee, however, when I log in it indicates I have a free subscription.  Either cancel my subscription or please ensure...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelling subscription

if i purchased the 3 months for £0.99 but dont want to continue after the 3 months can i cancell now or will i lose the rest of the months ive paid for

• if i purchased the 3 months for £0.99 but dont want to continue after the 3 months can i cancell now or will i lose the rest of the months ive paid for 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiyatların artmasına tepki--iptal

Fiyat arttırımına tepki olaraktan üyeliğimi iptal ediyorum bu ülkede bircok cakallıklar mevcut yenisinin eklenmesini istemiyorum

• Fiyat arttırımına tepki olaraktan üyeliğimi iptal ediyorum bu ülkede bircok cakallıklar mevcut yenisinin eklenmesini istemiyorum 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotify Family while studying abroad...?

Hello everyone,I was part of a Spotify Family Premium account while living in San Diego with my cousins, but am now studying abroad in Germany. I became part of their Spotify Family in August and moved out to Berlin around the end of September. Every...

• Hello everyone, I was part of a Spotify Family Premium account while living in San Diego with my cousins, but am now studying abroad in Germany. I became part of their Spotify Family in August and m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot revoke SONOS app permission, keeps being readded

I stayed at a rental recently, connected my Spotify account to the house SONOS system, and forgot to log out when leaving. The new tenant keeps using my Spotify account and I can't seem to lock them out. I've Changed my passwordClicked "Sign out ever...

• I stayed at a rental recently, connected my Spotify account to the house SONOS system, and forgot to log out when leaving.   The new tenant keeps using my Spotify account and I can't seem...
  • ferrari312
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Switcing payment method.

Hi. Recently moved to Canada and I wanted to switch my payment method from my American card to my Canadian card. Each time I entered my Canadian card number I was asked to switch to the Canadian site . Even when I went on the Canadian site and re ent...

• Hi. Recently moved to Canada and I wanted to switch my payment method from my American card to my Canadian card. Each time I entered my Canadian card number I was asked to switch to the Canadian site...
  • hellfishracing
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Account Disappeared and Payment Failure

I have been paying for and using Spotify Premium for about a year without any issues. All of a sudden, my payment fails to go through (I have plenty of money in my account and my bank has no issues) and my account gets dropped down to free user. When...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been paying for and using Spotify Premium for about a year without any issues. All of a sudden, my payment fails to go through (I have plenty of money in my account and my bank has no issues) ...
  • Pogspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family subscription

I'm having problems adding an account to a family subscription it says that I have joined two subscriptions in the past 24 hours. Not sure what I'm suppose to do.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having problems adding an account to a family subscription it says that I have joined two subscriptions in the past 24 hours. Not sure what I'm suppose to do.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Assinatura

Vou para o Canadá nos final desse mês, e iria trocar o meu plano para o familiar, eu conseguiria usar lá, mesmo a minha conta sendo paga aqui no Brasil?

• Casual Listener
  • Vou para o Canadá nos final desse mês, e iria trocar o meu plano para o familiar, eu conseguiria usar lá, mesmo a minha conta sendo paga aqui no Brasil?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in-email associated with account now inactive

I have Spotify premium. I always remained logged in with my phone so forgot my username and password to my account. I changed phones and the backup/restore requires me to log in again. The email associated with my account to recover my login info is ...

• I have Spotify premium. I always remained logged in with my phone so forgot my username and password to my account. I changed phones and the backup/restore requires me to log in again. The email asso...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed password snd forgotten email

Recently my Spotify password got changed and now I can't access my account. After I tried logging in it said 'Error: 127'. I fixed that problem by reinstalling the app, but now my password won't work. I can't reset my password because the reset email...

• Recently my Spotify password got changed and now I can't access my account. After I tried logging in it said 'Error: 127'. I fixed that problem by reinstalling the app, but now my password won't work...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Country Change

I have always used Spotify in the UK for over 1 year now. I recently just moved to Nigeria and now Spotify on my Laptop wont let me log on. the error asked to change country but I am still unable to update the country on my profile online

• I have always used Spotify in the UK for over 1 year now. I recently just moved to Nigeria and now Spotify on my Laptop wont let me log on. the error asked to change country but I am still unable to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paiement par mobile / Mobile abo

Hello world !, I need help because I want to pay Spotify with my mobile (Swisscom for my country) but he said you have already too mobile number registred of this account. The reason is because I had problem with my phone account and now I can't more...

• Hello world !,   I need help because I want to pay Spotify with my mobile (Swisscom for my country) but he said you have already too mobile number registred of this account. The reason is beca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes