Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Changes in Facebook account are not visibe in Spotify

HiI changed my mailadress of my facebook account but spotify still uses my old mailadress/facebook account. What can I do.

• Hi I changed my mailadress of my facebook account but spotify still uses my old mailadress/facebook account. What can I do.
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Spark Plan linked to Spotify

I just switched to the Spark $19 plan with spotify premium but it wants me to cancel my subscription. Not sure if this will leave me with premium or cancel it altogether and i've already been charged the $13. will it be refuned? and just let me keep ...

• I just switched to the Spark $19 plan with spotify premium but it wants me to cancel my subscription. Not sure if this will leave me with premium or cancel it altogether and i've already been charged...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to 30 day free trial and when I go into the app to download music it asks if I want to tr

Can someone please check my account to make sure I have 30 day free trial and not a 7 day free trial. I have screenshots to show that my trial ends on 4th November but when I try to download in the app it is making me select 7 day free trial before I...

• Visitor
  • Can someone please check my account to make sure I have 30 day free trial and not a 7 day free trial. I have screenshots to show that my trial ends on 4th November but when I try to download in the a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally unlinked facebook and now everything is wrong

So, I got invitation for spotify family membership. I accepted it and then I proceeded to my profile settings, where I noticed that I had my old email address listed there. I tried change it, but system asked for my password. Now, I had my Facebook l...

• Visitor
  • So, I got invitation for spotify family membership. I accepted it and then I proceeded to my profile settings, where I noticed  that I had my old email address listed there. I tried change it, b...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium problems!!!!

I'm trying to pay for my premium, I've been doing it for a while already and everything was fine,since yesterday it says that my card "having a bad day" , I tried other cards too and nothing!!! And yes,I tried to pay from other browser,I checked my b...

• Regular
  • I'm trying to pay for my premium, I've been doing it for a while already and everything was fine,since yesterday it says that my card "having a bad day" , I tried other cards too and nothing!!! And y...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

update problem

I have pay update problem.I can't update my account.How can I fix this?

• I have pay update problem.I can't update my account.How can I fix this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you change your premium to an other account?

I've got a question about changing my account. Because I have spotify premium, but I want to change my premium to an other account. But I want to keep my plylists. How do I change my premium and delete my old account? Please let me know.

• I've got a question about changing my account. Because I have spotify premium, but I want to change my premium to an other account. But I want to keep my plylists. How do I change my premium and dele...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment method not accepted

I got message recently saying there are problems with my monthly subscription payment, I am being asked to update my payment information, however, when I do so I get an error message saying there's a problem with my card. I have spoken to my bank and...

• I got message recently saying there are problems with my monthly subscription payment, I am being asked to update my payment information, however, when I do so I get an error message saying there's a...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot login

I have two accounts. My newest one is the one I use, and has my premium account, but I got a new phone and I can't remember my user name. I did the forgot password so they would send me my information, but it's to my old account. How do I get into my...

• I have two accounts. My newest one is the one I use, and has my premium account, but I got a new phone and I can't remember my user name. I did the forgot password so they would send me my informatio...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect for Windows Phone

I had to buy a new iphone and now I cannot connect to Spotify. I have a premium membership and can connect on my laptop. When I go to log in, it tells me that either I have the wrong user name or password or that I am already logged in. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I had to buy a new iphone and now I cannot connect to Spotify.  I have a premium membership and can connect on my laptop.  When I go to log in, it tells me that either I have the wrong user...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activate my account

Dear sir.I have to noticie you that I have paid a primium pakege, my bank account shows, that you have received the money, but I have not access to my Account its josedubonpaz@hotmail.com invoice Numbers 335120461641070, please I need your help activ...

• Dear sir. I have to noticie you that I have paid a primium pakege, my bank account shows, that you have received the money, but I have not access to my Account its josedubonpaz@hotmail.com invoice N...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for my Subscription too early

I have subscribed to the Family Offer on September 21st and got charged 15€ today. I have paid 15€ for 2 Weeks of Premium.This isnt acceptable.

• I have subscribed to the Family Offer on September 21st and got charged 15€ today. I have paid 15€ for 2 Weeks of Premium. This isnt acceptable.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancele el premium para poder usar premium familia, pero no me deja.

Tenia premium por un tercero, ya cancele con ellos, ahora tengo hasta el 25 de octubre. Sin embargo quiero unirme a premium familia y no me esta dejando. Es por tener hasta el 25 de octubre? Como cancelo eso?

• Casual Listener
  • Tenia premium por un tercero, ya cancele con ellos, ahora tengo hasta el 25 de octubre. Sin embargo quiero unirme a premium familia y no me esta dejando. Es por tener hasta el 25 de octubre? Como can...
  • sriviezzo
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App account doesn't transfer to web account

Today I wanted to cancel my spotify account and lo and behold, I have not been able to do so with the app. However, when I went online to cancel, it registered the same email but a different password. I confirmed this on both the app and the website ...

• Today I wanted to cancel my spotify account and lo and behold, I have not been able to do so with the app. However, when I went online to cancel, it registered the same email but a different password...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to copy playlists AND folder structure to new account

Hi, I have several hundreds playlists organized in folders (and folders within folders) and i would like to transfer all this to a new account.Any way to do this?I attach here a little example of the tree-structure I am using.example of tree-structur...

spotify.png
  • Roadie
  • Hi, I have several hundreds playlists organized in folders (and folders within folders) and i would like to transfer all this to a new account. Any way to do this? I attach here a little example of...
  • edvinfridolf
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda! Cree por error una cuenta spotify familiar, pero yo me quería incluir en una

Hola comunidad Spotify!Tengo un problema. En mi intento de incluir mi cuenta en una cuenta spotify familiar ya creada, creé una yo, por lo que ahora, luego de cancelar la suscripción, no puedo asociar mi cuenta a la cuenta spotify familiar que quería...

• Hola comunidad Spotify! Tengo un problema. En mi intento de incluir mi cuenta en una cuenta spotify familiar ya creada, creé una yo, por lo que ahora, luego de cancelar la suscripción, no puedo asoc...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me pide un codigo

Compre un plan familiar y envié el enlace a las personas que quiero agregar pero al ingresar les pide un código. Cual es ese código si ni a mi ni a ellos les llegó alguno.

• Compre un plan familiar y envié el enlace a las personas que quiero agregar pero al ingresar les pide un código. Cual es ese código si ni a mi ni a ellos les llegó alguno.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre paid subscription now I want to switch to family

I have a prepaid subscription and would love to switch it to a family plan now that its available in Canada. Do I lose my prepaid fees if I switch or whats the easiest way to go about this?

• I have a prepaid subscription and would love to switch it to a family plan now that its available in Canada. Do I lose my prepaid fees if I switch or whats the easiest way to go about this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes