Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

can't delete my premium subscription

I have been trying multiple times to delete my premium subscription, but with no success. I think the problem is that the bar where i should write my password to confirm the cancellation is missing. what can i do?

Schermata 2015-10-25 alle 11.34.35.png
  • Regular
  • I have been trying multiple times to delete my premium subscription, but with no success. I think the problem is that the bar where i should write my password to confirm the cancellation is missing. ...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost an account which I used on 2015-10-23 and know alot about

Lost an account which I used on 2015-10-23 and it was registered on an email i can't remember. I can remember the name partailly "*******kakutis" It had about 7 or 6 playlists like : "EPIC **bleep**" "Per geras checkui" "MEDIUM FIRE" "Sunku". Also I ...

• Lost an account which I used on 2015-10-23 and it was registered on an email i can't remember. I can remember the name partailly "*******kakutis" It had about 7 or 6 playlists like : "EPIC **bleep**"...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add family member to premium plan

I have premium. Trying to add one family member. Using regular payment method (PayPal), the screen goes like it is processing. No error message, no update to plan. Help please

• Regular
  • I have premium. Trying to add one family member. Using regular payment method (PayPal), the screen goes like it is processing. No error message, no update to plan. Help please
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says Credit card about to expire after updating details

Device: Windows OSOperating System Version: Win 7 EnterpriseSpotify Version: 1.0.11.134.ga37df67b (Irrelevant)Description:On profile page i keep getting the message "Your credit card is about to expire, please update your details", even after updatin...

• Casual Listener
  • Device:  Windows OS Operating System Version:  Win 7 Enterprise Spotify Version:  1.0.11.134.ga37df67b (Irrelevant) Description: On profile page i keep getting the message "Your...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Credit Card
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge problem chaning my details

Hi, a long time ago i created my spotify account with a certain email for it which microsoft offcourse locked and as i forgot my details i havent been able to recover it.. and the problem is i dont remember the password for the spotify account either...

• Visitor
  • Hi, a long time ago i created my spotify account with a certain email for it which microsoft offcourse locked and as i forgot my details i havent been able to recover it.. and the problem is i dont r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I was suppose to have my account activated on the 21st. It is still not working

So I was suppose to renew 2 days ago and it's still not letting me access my premium account. I've logged out and Uninstalled spotify on my phone and put it back on but still nothing. What can I do to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • So I was suppose to renew 2 days ago and it's still not letting me access my premium account. I've logged out and Uninstalled spotify on my phone and put it back on but still nothing. What can I do t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with spotify user/facebook user

Hi!I listen music on Spotify logining with a NON-facebook user but I found this issue:user: myusernamepass: my password on spotifyresult: log in with my spotify user-----user: myusernamepass: my password on facebook (luckily is different)result: log ...

• Regular
  • Hi! I listen music on Spotify logining with a NON-facebook user but I found this issue: user: myusername pass: my password on spotify result: log in with my spotify user ----- user: myusername ...
  • tesnukare
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribe without malaysian credit card

I'm currently studying at a university in Malaysia for one year, but it seems I can't subscribe to Spotify in Malaysia, because I have a foreign credit card - is there any way to bypass this? Thank you.

• I'm currently studying at a university in Malaysia for one year, but it seems I can't subscribe to Spotify in Malaysia, because I have a foreign credit card - is there any way to bypass this?  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Hoping to have the date a track was added changed by someone from Spotify

I accidentally removed a track from Saved while trying to add it to my queue. I readded it, but naturally it's now at the top of my list and the song brings back some memories so I was hoping maybe someone with the capabilities could set it back to i...

• I accidentally removed a track from Saved while trying to add it to my queue. I readded it, but naturally it's now at the top of my list and the song brings back some memories so I was hoping maybe s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have a family subscription, two acconts, we should get 50% off on the second subscription, but spotify charges full for both subscriptions, why?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family subscription, two acconts, we should get 50% off on the second subscription, but spotify charges full for both subscriptions, why?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Abroad 14 days

I came back from vacation and i dont know what happened but I can't enter my account beause it think i am abroad and im not sure if i am but i shouldnt and i would want to know how i get back on it because i love listening to music.

• Visitor
  • I came back from vacation and i dont know what happened but I can't enter my account beause it think i am abroad and im not sure if i am but i shouldnt and i would want to know how i get back on it b...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not open my account in the app

Hello I just upgraded my account to premium for 3 months with vodafone. However, after upgrading my account i couldn't be able to log in to my phone's spotify app (ios btw) although i can log in by using mobile web page. Can you help öe

• Hello I just upgraded my account to premium for 3 months with vodafone. However, after upgrading my account i couldn't be able to log in to my phone's spotify app (ios btw) although i can log in by u...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just redeemed 2 gift cards on the same day

Hi,I accidentally redeemed 2 gift cards on the same day, apparently Spotify is credited me only for 1 month instead of 2 months, what should i do?Thanks,Guy

• Hi, I accidentally redeemed 2 gift cards on the same day, apparently Spotify is credited me only for 1 month instead of 2 months, what should i do? Thanks, Guy
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot upgrade to premium

Hi, I need help, I made an account but cannot upgrade to premium, I am trying to pay with Paypal, but when I finish the whole paying process, it will just take me back to the https://www.spotify.com/purchase/panel/#__main-extended-creditcard page, I ...

• Hi, I need help, I made an account but cannot upgrade to premium, I am trying to pay with Paypal, but when I finish the whole paying process, it will just take me back to the https://www.spotify...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium upgrade isn't recognized on phone

Hi I recently just purchased the premium upgrade and it works perfectly fine on my computer but not on the app on my phone. The app seems to think I still haven't upgraded when I have. I've tried logging out and logging back in on app and even deleti...

• Hi I recently just purchased the premium upgrade and it works perfectly fine on my computer but not on the app on my phone. The app seems to think I still haven't upgraded when I have. I've tried log...
  • mtns4us63
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Used wrong e-mail on account & swapping address

I recently made an account on an old deprecated email address because apparently there was already an account associated with my proper address. However, I mistyped the address (co.uk instead of .com) so when I try to contact support about closing th...

• I recently made an account on an old deprecated email address because apparently there was already an account associated with my proper address.   However, I mistyped the address (co.uk instea...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to login with Spotify ID?

Hello, I had an Spotify account where I had some playlists. I don't know the username anymore, all I know is the user-id. How can I login with only my Spotfy ID?

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I had an Spotify account where I had some playlists. I don't know the username anymore, all I know is the user-id. How can I login with only my Spotfy ID?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing email adress without using FB

Hey guys, I am a premium user who registered directly on Spotify without synching anything with my facebook account. Now the email adress with which I enlisted will be terminated and I want to switch it on spotify for another one. However Spotify tel...

• Hey guys,   I am a premium user who registered directly on Spotify without synching anything with my facebook account.   Now the email adress with which I enlisted will be terminated an...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes