Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium account setup help needed

It appears that you've already been a premium user and this trial is only valid for new users. If you'd like you can still upgrade your account to premium at any time.I just was about to purchase a Premium account on spotify but After i wanted to Pay...

• Casual Listener
  • It appears that you've already been a premium user and this trial is only valid for new users. If you'd like you can still upgrade your account to premium at any time. I just was about to purchase a...
  • Lawson_J
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Library Shrunk Dramatically

I noticed today that the Spotify web player no longer used 'Likes' and that I had to star everything instead. That would have been fine if it hadn't deleted all the songs in my playlist that I had liked. My music list that once comprised hundreds of ...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed today that the Spotify web player no longer used 'Likes' and that I had to star everything instead. That would have been fine if it hadn't deleted all the songs in my playlist tha...
  • SoulBeaverIsTak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover account which is linked to Facebook

Hey, I can't log in to my old account which is linked to my facebook account. Since i loged in to a new spotify account with my Facebook account i can't log in to my old spotify account again. Although I discconnected the new account from facebbok. I...

• Visitor
  • Hey,  I can't log in to my old account which is linked to my facebook account.  Since i loged in to a new spotify account with my Facebook account i can't log in to my old spotify accou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I share my artist profile while keeping the 'follow' option?

Hello! I wish to increase my Spotify followers by sharing my artist profile amongst my fans and followers on Facebook and Twitter. However, the only way I see how is to use the 'right click on name and choose copy HTTP link' option. (Which is gives t...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I wish to increase my Spotify followers by sharing my artist profile amongst my fans and followers on Facebook and Twitter. However, the only way I see how is to use the 'right click on na...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't have email or username NEED HELP

I forgot my username and email for spotify and had to make this account to ask for help. Im a premium user and need to get rid of this **bleep** or else they will be charging me monthly for something I don't even use and don't want to!!! The emails I...

• Visitor
  • I forgot my username and email for spotify and had to make this account to ask for help. Im a premium user and need to get rid of this **bleep** or else they will be charging me monthly for something...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request

Please logout all devices. @gmail.com EDIT: email address removed to protect privacy

• Casual Listener
  • Please logout all devices. <snip>@gmail.com   EDIT: email address removed to protect privacy
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about premium service and ads playing?????? Help

Why are commericals and ads playing when I just bought the premium service??? Help

• Why are commericals and ads playing when I just bought the premium service??? Help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Gift

Hello, I purchased (via Paypal) Spotify for my sister for Christmas. She should have received information by email on 12/25 but she hasn't received anything. How can I get this resolved? Thomas

• Hello,   I purchased (via Paypal) Spotify for my sister for Christmas.  She should have received information by email on 12/25 but she hasn't received anything.  How can I get this...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Had Premium for 3 more month, it disapeared

I asked for help concerning a gif card ( Spotify Case # 01133306 ) Where I asked if it was possible to transfer the card as it was activated on the wrong account,I had no answer, well okay no problem, I just gave my account to my mother. But now I do...

• I asked for help concerning a gif card ( Spotify Case # 01133306 ) Where I asked if it was possible to transfer the card as it was activated on the wrong account,I had no answer, well okay n...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What does it take to renew Unlimited? Music service great, customer service NOT.

I've spent several hours trying to answer this. Timeouts, crashes, and general lack of information. All Marketing. Look: I want to spend money for what I want. Not all that eye candy. I got a friend a subscription to Unlimited ($4.99/ mo). Great. But...

• Casual Listener
  • I've spent several hours trying to answer this. Timeouts, crashes, and general lack of information. All Marketing. Look: I want to spend money for what I want. Not all that eye candy. I got a friend ...
  • alavarre1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanent Deletion of Account

I would appreciate someone unsubscribing and completely removing my account from spotify. I'm not using it enough to justify spending money on it.

• Visitor
  • I would appreciate someone unsubscribing and completely removing my account from spotify. I'm not using it enough to justify spending money on it.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimitted radio on mobile now has adverts?

Afterthe new update the moile radio has adverts which are super annoying especially since I'm paying to not hear that crap. And I quote from the spotify account page: "Spotify Unlimited means no adverts, EVER"

• Regular
  • Afterthe new update the moile radio has adverts which are super annoying especially since I'm paying to not hear that crap. And I quote from the spotify account page: "Spotify Unlimited means no adve...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium code -s 4 times/day

i just bought a code and i need some help to understand they said SOMETHING like this. if you buy 8 codes you can use the 4 first on the first day and the other 4 the other day. (i just got 1 code to reedem) [This was an example, this would only be i...

• Music Fan
  • i just bought a code and i need some help to understand 🙂   they said SOMETHING like this.    if you buy 8 codes you can use the 4 first on the first day and the other 4 the o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 Giftcards

Hello Spotify community, I have recently bought 2 giftcards for myself, each card is 10 euro because they didn't have 1 card of 20 euro. I activated both cards and now spotify says I have only 1 month premium. But it should say 2 months. How do I sol...

• Hello Spotify community,   I have recently bought 2 giftcards for myself, each card is 10 euro because they didn't have 1 card of 20 euro. I activated both cards and now spotify says I hav...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Multiple accounts

Log me out all devices please thanks

• Log me out all devices please thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I created account by mistake and want do delete it

Please help me. I wanted to listen to the music in one website which used Spotify. So I started to create an account, the free one. I even didn't insert my card number because it`s too delicate, I think. Also I haven`t download Spotify. No my account...

• Visitor
  • Please help me. I wanted to listen to the music in one website which used Spotify. So I started to create an account, the free one. I even didn't insert my card number because it`s too deli...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong public profile name showing up.

I set-up my spotify on a friends computer and it was automatically connected to his facebook. I deactivated it from his facebook and connected it to my facebook. Now it is showing my profile picture but it is showing his name. I tried a clean install...

• Casual Listener
  • I set-up my spotify on a friends computer and it was automatically connected to his facebook. I deactivated it from his facebook and connected it to my facebook. Now it is showing my profile picture ...
  • ravez
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Gift card

I bought a giftcard for three months and it's activated. But when i'm logged in on my account I can't listen to Amy music at all, what's the problem?

• Regular
  • I bought a giftcard for three months and it's activated. But when i'm logged in on my account I can't listen to Amy music at all, what's the problem?
  • Absolutlinn
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify present card

Hello! I bought gift card worth 20 PLN is electronic shop. I wanna redeem it but, when I write code I see information it's wrong. I wrote it three times but it wasn't work. I hope you can help me

• Regular
  • Hello! I bought gift card worth 20 PLN is electronic shop. I wanna redeem it but, when I write code I see information it's wrong. I wrote it three times but it wasn't work. I hope you can help me
  • Login1pl
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2,5 h/week time limit?

Are you seriously giving me 2.5 hours PER WEEK to listen to music.. You have to be crazy. I was considering to buy spotifuggle unlimited but then I saw this.. 2,5 hours. Now I will never buy anything from spotify because that is the most greedy and r...

• Casual Listener
  • Are you seriously giving me 2.5 hours PER WEEK to listen to music.. You have to be crazy. I was considering to buy spotifuggle unlimited but then I saw this.. 2,5 hours. Now I will nev...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes