Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • alberez57
  • Visitor
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Have Premium but mobile won't work :(

Hi! I just got a new iPhone and downloaded the free trial for Spotify Premium. It won't work on my iPhone though it's saying that I don't have premium. What should I do? Thanks in advance

• Hi!   I just got a new iPhone and downloaded the free trial for Spotify Premium. It won't work on my iPhone though 😞 it's saying that I don't have premium. What should I do?   Th...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in

Hi,I've created a spotify account with user name "elista_x", but no way to connect myself.Each time i tried since this morning, I've a connection error message.I also tried to ask to reset my pasword but i also have an error message when i try to acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've created a spotify account with  user name "elista_x", but no way to connect myself. Each time i tried since this morning, I've a connection error message. I also tried to ask to ...
  • Lucine
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to free

I was just wondering if i start a subscription for spotify premium and later change my mind and cancel the subscription, does it go back to spotify free?

• Casual Listener
  • I was just wondering if i start a subscription for spotify premium and later change my mind and cancel the subscription, does it go back to spotify free?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working after bank card change

My iphone spotify has stopped working. Lost a bank card, registered with my new one and doesnt work! Help

• My iphone spotify has stopped working. Lost a bank card, registered with my new one and doesnt work! Help
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch from Facebook login to Spotify login?

I would like to be able to log into my Spotify account without using Facbeook. I am a premium user is there a way to make a seperate Spotify only login and detach my facebook?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to be able to log into my Spotify account without using Facbeook. I am a premium user is there a way to make a seperate Spotify only login and detach my facebook?
  • CrowdControlLV
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Cannot change my country

I am living in the U.S and the country is denoted as UK. Every time I try and change it it throughs an error and will not let me. First the error is wrong country, then worng password and it goes in circles with no avail. Please assist

• I am living in the U.S and the country is denoted as UK. Every time I try and change it it throughs an error and will not let me. First the error is wrong country, then worng password and it goes in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lost all playlists after logging in, random itunes playlists now show

My spotify premium has been working fine since I have had it. I use it both on my iPad and my phone. Having lots of playlists also lots of downloaded ones. I came to go onto the app on my phone which is usually logged on all the time, it required log...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify premium has been working fine since I have had it. I use it both on my iPad and my phone. Having lots of playlists also lots of downloaded ones. I came to go onto the app on my phone whi...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two separate artists listed as one!!!

My favorite band, IDLEWILD, is jumbled up with another Idlewild. The Scottish-Rock Band, Idlewild, is easily distinguishable from this other band "Idlewild". The other band plays traditional folk music and has cds with 25-37 songs. Idlewild, the rock...

• My favorite band, IDLEWILD, is jumbled up with another Idlewild. The Scottish-Rock Band, Idlewild, is easily distinguishable from this other band "Idlewild". The other band plays traditional folk m...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cant log in

Had my spotify account fir 2 years ....i cant log in through my facebook in which i use ev rtery time arrrggghhhhh

• Visitor
  • Had my spotify account fir 2 years ....i cant log in through my facebook in which i use ev rtery time arrrggghhhhh
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't change country and payment method on my account

I am a paying subscriber (unlimited). I opened the occount in Spain and now have moved to the US. I want to update my country and payment methods. I update the zip code on my profile and the country option on the bottom right of the screen. When I wa...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a paying subscriber (unlimited). I opened the occount in Spain and now have moved to the US. I want to update my country and payment methods. I update the zip code on my profile and the country ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hey guys, I just recognized Spotify took too much money from me. I'm a premium member since 10 months, but they took 14x 9,99€ from me. Did this happen to anybody else here? What should I do? I CAN'T FIND ANY "CONTACT" BUTTON!!!!

• Hey guys,   I just recognized Spotify took too much money from me. I'm a premium member since 10 months, but they took 14x 9,99€ from me. Did this happen to anybody else here? What should I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice

I renewed my subscription to Premium today. After a recent credit card change the auto payment couldn't be drawn from PayPal until I logged on to renew the card details. Did this today and then I renewed my Premium. To my surprise I get 2 receipts an...

• Casual Listener
  • I renewed my subscription to Premium today. After a recent credit card change the auto payment couldn't be drawn from PayPal until I logged on to renew the card details. Did this today and then I ren...
  • Héllsangel
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 'can't upgrade at the moment' unlimited running, no upgrade to 3 month premium

I have a few days left with unlimited. And i want to upgrade to 3 month premium with a 30 euro spotify card. but it keeps saying (can't upgrade this at the moment). Any ideas? Tried different browsers though, no succes.

• Regular
  • I have a few days left with unlimited.   And i want to upgrade to 3 month premium with a 30 euro spotify card.   but it keeps saying (can't upgrade this at the moment).   A...
  • joswierik
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to delete my account (Spotify France)

HI, I wonder if anyone can help me or give me advice. I created an account while studying in France. Now that my studies have come to and end, I wish to delete my account because I'm returning home. It is a basic (free) account. As far as I can tell,...

• Visitor
  • HI,   I wonder if anyone can help me or give me advice.  I created an account while studying in France.  Now that my studies have come to and end, I wish to delete my account beca...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to reset my password, but no response.

So I tried to reset my password, and it didnt work. And I did found out that my spotify account has my old email registered to it. And the email is blocked. So i can't use it no more.I have been trying to fill forms and so on. But no response. I'm st...

• Casual Listener
  • So I tried to reset my password, and it didnt work.  And I did found out that my spotify account has my old email registered to it. And the email is blocked. So i can't use it no more. I have ...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlist

Hi, is there someone who can help me recover a playlist that I deleted accidentally? The name of the playlist is "♥". Would appreciate if a moderator can back to me as soon as possible. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is there someone who can help me recover a playlist that I deleted accidentally?   The name of the playlist is " ♥".   Would appreciate if a moderator can back to me as soon...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All of My Playlists Have Vanished!

I installed spotify on a new iPhone today, and when I logged in, all of my playlists besides "stared" and "liked from radio" had vanished. I was very surprised, and restarting the app didn't help. When I logged into desktop Spotify on my mac, the pla...

• Casual Listener
  • I installed spotify on a new iPhone today, and when I logged in, all of my playlists besides "stared" and "liked from radio" had vanished. I was very surprised, and restarting the app didn't help. Wh...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Trial

I downloaded the spotify app and received the 48 hour trial, then I took advantage of the 30 day trial. What I want to know is, will the 30 day trial start when the 48 hour one runs out, as it says I only have 11 hours remaining?

• I downloaded the spotify app and received the 48 hour trial, then I took advantage of the 30 day trial. What I want to know is, will the 30 day trial start when the 48 hour one runs out, as it says I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist acted up and now it's gone. Need it returned.

Hi I know you guys can do this, but I can't see a way to do it myself. I have this list:http://open.spotify.com/user/hadetmeg/playlist/7DtGN7jzfjbuEenkhebv5Rwith way over a thousand songs, it's alive due to the subscribers, but it's not in my library...

• Music Fan
  • Hi 🙂 I know you guys can do this, but I can't see a way to do it myself. I have this list: http://open.spotify.com/user/hadetmeg/playlist/7DtGN7jzfjbuEenkhebv5R with way over a thousand songs, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't change my subscription method

When I'm tryung to change other method, always show me "Oops, something went wrong, please try again checkout our help area".Please reset my subscription!

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm tryung to change other method, always show me "Oops, something went wrong, please try again checkout our help area". Please reset my subscription!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod