Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Problems to Login with my old Premium Account

PlanPremiumCountryMexico DeviceIphone XS / ComputerOperating SystemiOS 10 / Windows 10 My Question or IssueHaving problems to remember my password and the email addressed to.When I'm triying to login the system is requiring the user and password and ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Mexico   Device Iphone XS / Computer Operating System iOS 10 / Windows 10   My Question or Issue Having problems to remember my password and the email addres...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! username with numbers is ridiculous

PlanPremiumCountrySomewhere in worldDeviceEvery deviceOperating SystemEvery OS My Question or IssueI've started my spotify account with facebook login long time ago. I don't want to create a new account. If I share my profile people see my username o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Somewhere in world Device Every device Operating System Every OS   My Question or Issue I've started my spotify account with facebook login long time ago. I don't ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Family. Inhaber

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) Hallo,Ich habe mich gerade für family Account angemeldet und war anscheinend ein bisschen zu schnell . Ich habe m...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   Hallo, Ich habe mich gerade ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My songs

None of the below information is required. However, the more youCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) There used to be a category under my playlist that had every song...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 1...
  • namtuarts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Not receiving email to close account

I've been trying to close my account but have yet to receive the email to do so. I have verified that I am logged into the proper email and that the email is not found in my inbox or spam folders. I have tried refreshing the page multiple times but s...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to close my account but have yet to receive the email to do so. I have verified that I am logged into the proper email and that the email is not found in my inbox or spam folders. I ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account got hacked

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9+, PcOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI got hacked by someone i only used it on my devices for sure and i also logged out on every device and changed my password. Please Help...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S9+, Pc Operating System Android Oreo, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I got hacked by someone i only used it on my devices fo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Account] Change Username

Is there a way to change username? Planfamily Premium CountryQc, Canada DevicePixel 3XL Operating Systemnewest version My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to change username?   Plan family Premium   Country Qc, Canada   Device Pixel 3XL   Operating System newest version   My Question or Issue  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover Deleted traks of a Playlist

PlanPremiumCountrySpain DeviceAndroidOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, today my all my musical life's playlist appeared empty, can anybody help me to recover how it was yesterday? Any trick or issue for that... Thanks to all; Playlis...

• Plan Premium Country Spain   Device Android Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, today my all my musical life's playlist appeared empty, can anybody help me to ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermanyDevicePixel 2, Win10Operating SystemAndroid, Win10 My Question or IssueSince 2 Days I can see music being played on devices that are not mine (and so isn't the choice of music). I have seen a Webplayer(Chrome) just now r...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Germany Device Pixel 2, Win10 Operating System Android, Win10   My Question or Issue Since 2 Days I can see music being played on devices that are not mine (a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help figuring out what account is being charged

I signed up for Spotify Premium ages ago but am trying to cancel now and I've no idea what email address I used to sign up. On my Credit Card statement I have a monthly "Spotify P0B...." charge. The actual name is longer, just don't wanna type the wh...

• I signed up for Spotify Premium ages ago but am trying to cancel now and I've no idea what email address I used to sign up. On my Credit Card statement I have a monthly "Spotify P0B...." charge. The ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! no access to old e-mail (had been used for registration)

So, i created my account long time ago with an e-mail i have no access to anymore . now i had problems with signing in and the recoverypassword was sent to the e-mail, that meanwhile has been deleted. How can i recover my account? Im thankful for any...

• So, i created my account long time ago with an e-mail i have no access to anymore . now i had problems with signing in and the recoverypassword was sent to the e-mail, that meanwhile has been deleted...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Got Rid of Everything on my account

I was wondering if someone from the help team or community could help me out here. Today I was trying to play spotify through my phone when the app started to glitch out, I exit the application and go back in to see that it didn't auto login. (I set ...

• Visitor
  • I was wondering if someone from the help team or community could help me out here. Today I was trying to play spotify through my phone when the app started to glitch out, I exit the application and g...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Username changed?

I signed up for an account a long time ago. Don't really remember when. Signed up with the username I have here. Now there is a random -US after my name? What? Is there any way to fix this? It's pretty dumb to just change someone's username.

• I signed up for an account a long time ago. Don't really remember when. Signed up with the username I have here. Now there is a random -US after my name? What? Is there any way to fix this? It's pret...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ACCOUNT LOGIN

I have Spotify Premium running on my credit card , I want to keep the account but I logged out of it and I can’t remember the username as it was a bunch of letters and numbers and as well as that I can’t remember the email , so what should I do in or...

• I have Spotify Premium running on my credit card , I want to keep the account but I logged out of it and I can’t remember the username as it was a bunch of letters and numbers and as well as that I c...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not able to link to Facebook, obtain list of my friends, etc.

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSome time ago I managed to successfully link my Spotify account to my Facebook account. Then, for some reason, Spotify changed the name and surname back to my Spotify logi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Some time ago I managed to successfully link my Spotify account to my Facebook account. Then, f...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I continue to pay for premium however my status still says free and I cannot use premium from my mob

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where are my daily mixes?

Ok i had 6 daily mixes some time ago and suddenly all disapear. Now I got only one from long time and nothing new is coming? What's going on?

• Regular
  • Ok i had 6 daily mixes some time ago and suddenly all disapear. Now I got only one from long time and nothing new is coming?   What's going on?  
  • iorq
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Removal

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippines My Question or IssueI availed of the premium plan for my ex before and now we dont have any means of communication anymore, i want to remove the plan and stop my card from being charged. What should I do?

•   Plan Premium Country Philippines     My Question or Issue I availed of the premium plan for my ex before and now we dont have any means of communication anymore, i want to re...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiz pagamento de 99 reais premium e nao atualizou meu cadastro

Fiz pagamento de 99 reais premium e nao atualizou meu cadastro, estou com o comprovante de pagamento no meu banco do debito realizado com boleto bancario.

• Fiz pagamento de 99 reais premium e nao atualizou meu cadastro, estou com o comprovante de pagamento no meu banco do debito realizado com boleto bancario.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No more Facebook. How do I change my password?

I recently got rid of my Facebook account and didnt put much though into the fact, that my Spotify is registered via that account.Now I can still use it, but I cant change my password anymore. Is there a way to get my Spotify to "reregister" to my E-...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got rid of my Facebook account and didnt put much though into the fact, that my Spotify is registered via that account. Now I can still use it, but I cant change my password anymore. &nb...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes