Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 70 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Can you combine personal and artist spotify followers

Hello Spotify community, I have a question, We have an artist who has over 10000 facebook friends. I'm going to ask her to follow all her FB friends on Spotify for followbacks. My quetion is, can she than combine her personal profile with her artist ...

• Music Fan
  • Hello Spotify community,   I have a question,   We have an artist who has over 10000 facebook friends. I'm going to ask her to follow all her FB friends on Spotify for followbacks. My q...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect to Facebook

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueI am trying to connect my account to my Facebook. The connect to Facebook button does appear but when I click on it, nothing happens. When I log out and then log back in usin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country  USA Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue I am trying to connect my account to my Facebook. The connect to Facebook button does appear ...
  • kittyk4y
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was hacked. Now all daily mix is spanish music. How do I refresh preferred music?

Since it's easy enough for anyone within range of your wifi router to hop onto your Spotify without trouble, my neighbors decided they were going to hijack my account and add a ton of Spanish/ Mexican playlists and listen to nothing but Spanish songs...

•   Since it's easy enough for anyone within range of your wifi router to hop onto your Spotify without trouble, my neighbors decided they were going to hijack my account and add a ton of Spanish...
  • Jollof
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Another Person in my account

Hello, i have the problem that there is another person in my account. The last listening music is not what i was listening to. Also there are playlists added with latino music. sometimes i can see that the account is used on a ps4 ( i dont have one a...

• Hello,   i have the problem that there is another person in my account. The last listening music is not what i was listening to. Also there are playlists added with latino music. sometimes i c...
  • nicholpennell
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Se eliminan canciones, se vuelven no disponibles

Hay canciones que tenía en Spotify y derrepente se eliminaron, por ejemplo antes tenía otra cuenta (localizada en USA) y tenía el álbum Steady Damage de Fit For Rivals, pero al desinstalar e iniciar con mi cuenta nueva local el álbum ya no estaba... ...

• Regular
  • Hay canciones que tenía en Spotify y derrepente se eliminaron, por ejemplo antes tenía otra cuenta (localizada en USA) y tenía el álbum Steady Damage de Fit For Rivals, pero al desinstalar e iniciar ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 63 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 21 likes

Solved!! Facebook E-Mail changed, but Spotify didn't update.

Hello Spotifyans, I just changed my E-Mail on Facebook, but this change doesn't show up in my Spotify account. Do I have to wait a bit or is something wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotifyans,   I just changed my E-Mail on Facebook, but this change doesn't show up in my Spotify account.   Do I have to wait a bit or is something wrong?
  • f2m3nz_i-mkk5
  • 44 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 2 likes

Hacked account

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsungOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hi thereI believe my spotify account has been hacked. I was trying to play music this afternoon but someone kept switching to a device i did not recognise and playing songs...

•   Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Hi there I believe my spotify account has been hacked. I was trying to play musi...
  • AlexMaster
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist problem

I can't put in new songs in some of my playlists, i don't get it.. it works in 7 playlists and i have 11. I tried to look if i locked any of them or something but can't find the problem.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't put in new songs in some of my playlists, i don't get it.. it works in 7 playlists and i have 11. I tried to look if i locked any of them or something but can't find the problem.  &nbsp...
  • qq8-8ct_cs4lk
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to change my username

I would like to change my username. Spotify game me randomly assigned username like "asd234s1dh".I do not want to use this username. I want to change my username. Please help me. ThanksPlanPremiumCountry Turkey

• I would like to change my username. Spotify game me randomly assigned username like "asd234s1dh". I do not want to use this username. I want to change my username. Please help me. Thanks Plan Prem...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this a security issue for Spotify ?

Hello, Today someone who i dont know connected to my spotify account. He tried to change email adress and account name. I noticed before i lost my account. Because it changed device while i was listening music. While i was looking that problem on com...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Today someone who i dont know connected to my spotify account. He tried to change email adress and account name. I noticed before i lost my account. Because it changed device while i ...
  • Flanstario1
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect not working on Pionier VSX-924 anymorE

For several days the Spotify connect functionality stopped working on my Pioneer VSX-924 receiver. Masz tried resetting the receiver and network, but I can't get it to work anymore.

• For several days the Spotify connect functionality stopped working on my Pioneer VSX-924 receiver. Masz tried resetting the receiver and network, but I can't get it to work anymore.
  • 2scpg5u_-qy5j
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Synced devices

how do I find out what devices are synced to my Spotify account  

• how do I find out what devices are synced to my Spotify account   
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in from android and pc

I tried to login from android, after i login it says no internet connection and automatically log out. On pc, it says i need to change the proxy firewall thing. Any one can solve these problems? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to login from android, after i login it says no internet connection and automatically log out. On pc, it says i need to change the proxy firewall thing. Any one can solve these problems?&nbsp...
  • Narucem
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Activity isn't shared

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDevicePC and SmartphoneOperating SystemAll Systems (Win 10, Android) My Question or IssueSince a few weeks my friends/ followers aren't able to see my activity anymore. I didn't change any settings and checked them as well. ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  Germany Device PC and Smartphone Operating System All Systems (Win 10, Android)  My Question or Issue Since a few weeks my friends/ followers aren't able to s...
  • PMorgan
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I have payed at least last 3 month but i dont have premium ?

• I have payed at least last 3 month but i dont have premium ?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login with facebook

hello everybody... since a few days I've got the problem that I'm not able to log in to my spotify account. I created it maybe three years ago with facebook and I hadn't got any problems before. But since I was logged out by my boyfriend and wanted t...

• hello everybody... since a few days I've got the problem that I'm not able to log in to my spotify account. I created it maybe three years ago with facebook and I hadn't got any problems before. But ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

birth date on Spotify doesn't match up with my Facebook ?

I logged in on here through facebook account, and noticed my birthdate was dfferent, and it told me to check my FB account, and my birthdate is correct , but it's different on here. I can't change it?? help

• I logged in on here through facebook account, and noticed my birthdate was dfferent, and it told me to check my FB account, and my birthdate is correct , but it's different on here. I can't change it...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount not working

Hi everyone Since 2018 I used a discovering discount of spotify in France (1€/month). But I also did all the formular to get the student discount after this one. But now, the disocunt is not working (it's written that spotify will take me 9.99€ in fe...

• Hi everyone   Since 2018 I used a discovering discount of spotify in France (1€/month). But I also did all the formular to get the student discount after this one. But now, the disocunt is not...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with my playlists

My Question or Issue I've got problem with my playlists. I can't see them and noone else can do this. It's like invisible playlist. I switched-off 'undercover' option but it still doesn't work. Please help me as fast as you can.PS: I apologize for my...

•   My Question or Issue    I've got problem with my playlists. I can't see them and noone else can do this. It's like invisible playlist. I switched-off 'undercover' option but it st...
  • PMorgan
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes