Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Shuffle not working as intended, wtb fix.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-function-not-working-for-big-playlists/td-p/4294757https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-Sucks/td-p/1719468https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Will-you-fix-the-s...

• Regular
  • https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-function-not-working-for-big-playlists/td-p/4294757 https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-Sucks/td-p/1719468 https://comm...
  • kartselyanski96
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

lost account

hi ! I did a secundary account with a fake email address, my phone droped in water and now is chaging me the monthly payments for the service, how can I stop the payments if I am not able to log in ???

• hi ! I did a secundary account with a fake email address, my phone droped in water and now is chaging me the monthly payments for the service, how can I stop the payments if I am not able to log in ?...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify artist verification

i am artist on spotify and cant log into my own artist profile i had to make another one with the same name , also my account should be verified , i need help , thank you very much - dylie dollas @dyliedollas

• i am artist on spotify and cant log into my own artist profile i had to make another one with the same name , also my account should be verified , i need help , thank you very much - dylie dollas @dy...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inconsistent username v email address behaviour

I have had a Spotify Free account for several years - unused. Yesterday, I upgraded this to Premium Family. This account has a sensible username and requires it to log in - it will not let me use the email address. My wife signed up to join our Famil...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a Spotify Free account for several years - unused.  Yesterday, I upgraded this to Premium Family.  This account has a sensible username and requires it to log in - it will not le...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium username just numbers

I recently connected my Spotify account to a family premium account but now my username is just a bunch of numbers, is their any way to change this to my original username?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently connected my Spotify account to a family premium account but now my username is just a bunch of numbers, is their any way to change this to my original username?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

IHi- my spotify account seems to have been hacked by another user- today all my playlists had been deleted and replaced with a load of french rap music (not a fan) my password changed and 4 new unknown users added to my spotify with unknown email add...

• Regular
  • IHi- my spotify account seems to have been hacked by another user- today all my playlists had been deleted and replaced with a load of french rap music (not a fan) my password changed and 4 new unkno...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution HELP! All my music has disappeared!

I have a premium for family account. Today my spotify account logged itself out of my phone and would not let me log back in with my old password so I had to change it- now on logging in it will only log into my partner’s account and all my music has...

• Regular
  • I have a premium for family account. Today my spotify account logged itself out of my phone and would not let me log back in with my old password so I had to change it- now on logging in it will only...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging in with my email works but not my username

For some weird reason spotify will let me log in using my email but not my username. Help?

• For some weird reason spotify will let me log in using my email but not my username.   Help?
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember password + e-mail does not work

Hi, I stupidly logged out of my Spotify account on my Macbook. Now I can not remember my password and the e-mail I have used to my account is no longere valid. Any tips?

• Hi, I stupidly logged out of my Spotify account on my Macbook. Now I can not remember my password and the e-mail I have used to my account is no longere valid. Any tips? 🙂  
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't acces Spotify for artist

I go to get acces, I log into my account, I select my role and all that stuff until I get to Select Artist. I click on can't find the artist and paste my profile's url and it doesn't let me add the profile! How do I make my profile an artist profile ...

spor.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • I go to get acces, I log into my account, I select my role and all that stuff until I get to Select Artist. I click on can't find the artist and paste my profile's url and it doesn't let me add the p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Updating Address/Postcode

Hello, I have recently moved homes and my Spotify is showing my old postcode, as I have a family account I need to update this. I have updated my address on facebook as they are linked but it is not updating on my Spotify account. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I have recently moved homes and my Spotify is showing my old postcode, as I have a family account I need to update this.  I have updated my address on facebook as the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Since middle of December until today i have been charged 3x $9.99 for my fee n i shouldnt have to

Since THE middle of december until todays date i have paid $9.99 3× and i want to know why and i believe at least one of those payments should b returned or i should b paid up until end of February whatever os easiest for your company to do but i hon...

• Since THE middle of december until todays date i have paid $9.99 3× and i want to know why and i believe at least one of those payments should b returned or i should b paid up until end of February w...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy a normal premium subscription

I want to renew my premium subscription but the only option showing up is a family plan which is a little bit more expensive than the regular plan. I can click "check more offers" but the only two other options are a "student plan" and a "yearly subs...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to renew my premium subscription but the only option showing up is a family plan which is a little bit more expensive than the regular plan. I can click "check more offers" but the only two ot...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

How do you people seriously not have any customer support line??

I signed up to a free trial from Starbucks and it gave me a random username and I never set up a password or email. I did not know how this works so I didn’t know that I would have to log in later. I am trying to cancel my premium so I do not get cha...

• Casual Listener
  •  I signed up to a free trial from Starbucks and it gave me a random username and I never set up a password or email. I did not know how this works so I didn’t know that I would have to log in la...
  • Bb3232
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't rememeber password or email

I've logged out of my Spotify and I can't remember my password and I can't reset it as I don't remember my email. What do I do?

• I've logged out of my Spotify and I can't remember my password and I can't reset it as I don't remember my email. What do I do?
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my account country

Hello! I am facing some problems when trying to change my account country. I am currently living in the Netherlands with my account country is set accordingly.However, I can't get a Spotify premium account because the system won't let me type in my b...

• Hello!    I am facing some problems when trying to change my account country. I am currently living in the Netherlands with my account country is set accordingly. However, I can't get a ...
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unknown Device using my spotify

Right now, as i am typing this, I am having a battle of custody over my OWN spotify account. Device sharing is enabled, as sometimes i use my computer and sometimes my phone. However, an unknown device is hijacking my premium spotify account and disa...

• Right now, as i am typing this, I am having a battle of custody over my OWN spotify account. Device sharing is enabled, as sometimes i use my computer and sometimes my phone. However, an unknown devi...
  • BRN75
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to change my subscription country

Trying to change my subscription country, and my bank card details but it won't let me do either?

• Trying to change my subscription country, and my bank card details but it won't let me do either?
  • reactreality101
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem student discount

When I try to redeem my student discount it comes up with this message. Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account. Please help, thank you

• When I try to redeem my student discount it comes up with this message. Your student credentials are already associated with another Spotify account. Please help, thank you 
  • BRN75
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify & Bouygues Telecom

Bonjour a tous, Je change de forfait mobile Bouygues Telecom a compter du 15 janvier, et mon option Spotify payee par Bouygues va etre resiliee. Je souhaite cependant conserver mon abonnement Premium, mon compte associe et bien sur toutes mes playlis...

• Bonjour a tous,   Je change de forfait mobile Bouygues Telecom a compter du 15 janvier, et mon option Spotify payee par Bouygues va etre resiliee. Je souhaite cependant conserver mon abonnemen...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes