Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • nisafitri
  • Casual Listener
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes
  • 60 replies
  • 24 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Keep getting "Upgrade now!" message when I hit shuffle

I've been using spotify free on android since August and I've been using it on my laptop since for years. Never had any problems with either. This morning I went to use it on mobile and when I hit shuffle play, like I always do, a message popped up s...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify free on android since August and I've been using it on my laptop since for years. Never had any problems with either. This morning I went to use it on mobile and when I hit sh...
  • kute102fm
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs no longer show as downloaded after re-mounting SD card - files still on sd card

Hello all, I've got a problem with my downloaded/offline files on spotify.I have a spotify premium account and for the vacation I set about 3000 songs to offline via spotify. Those files are downloaded to the SD card of my android phone. However, aft...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I've got a problem with my downloaded/offline files on spotify. I have a spotify premium account and for the vacation I set about 3000 songs to offline via spotify. Those files a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android] [LockScreen Gadget] Play again last song or rewind

Hi Spotify Community & Support Helpers, i like so much and enjoy this app 'cause i love listen music all time, almost all the day except when i sleep well, all is good but i would to see you can change the options showed in lockscreen on Android's Ph...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Community & Support Helpers, i like so much and enjoy this app 'cause i love listen music all time, almost all the day except when i sleep 😄 well, all is good but i would to see you ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Gym
    Help Spotify!
    rewind
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

States offline even when connected to wifi

Help!I have spotify premium, but ever since the last update (about a week ago, version 2.8.0.1029 armV7), spotify on my phone states that I am offline all the time, even when I'm connected to wifi. I can listen to my offline playlists, but I can't ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Help! I have spotify premium, but ever since the last update (about a week ago, version 2.8.0.1029 armV7), spotify on my phone states that I am offline all the time, even when I'm connected to wif...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Pops and Clicks in Playback

I've noticed intermittent popping and clicking when listening to playlists, both downloaded and streaming. It appears to be tied to certain actions on my phone which is a Verizon Galaxy Nexus running 4.2.2 Build JDQ39. It seems to happen more when I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed intermittent popping and clicking when listening to playlists, both downloaded and streaming. It appears to be tied to certain actions on my phone which is a Verizon Galaxy Nexus running...
  • C3232
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Why doesn't my mobile app let me play music?

For the past couple of days i have been trying to listen to my saved music on my Spotify app and it hasn't been allowing me to do so, the only time that i have been able to listen to music is on my computer at home.

• Casual Listener
  • For the past couple of days i have been trying to listen to my saved music on my Spotify app and it hasn't been allowing me to do so, the only time that i have been able to listen to music is on my c...
  • avillag
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Only Shuffle mode on Tablet (Nexus 7 2013)

From time to time (can't figure out why) Spotify doesn't allow to pick a song to play. Only Shuffle available... I'm on Nexus 7 2013 running Android 6.0.1 and even tried the Spotify Beta version, but didn't help

• Casual Listener
  • From time to time (can't figure out why) Spotify doesn't allow to pick a song to play. Only Shuffle available... I'm on Nexus 7 2013 running Android 6.0.1 and even tried the Spotify Beta version, but...
  • jplinhares
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Search is not working

I've just changed to Samsung S6 - I cannot use the search function (it just keeps throwing me out). I could search fine on Sunday (day 1) but not yesterday or today. I have tried today on iPhone 4 and it seems to be working fine Any suggestions - it'...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just changed to Samsung S6 - I cannot use the search function (it just keeps throwing me out).  I could search fine on Sunday (day 1) but not yesterday or today.  I have tried today ...
  • CiaraB
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify error

Hi, i'm Lucas Leonardi, brazilian user spotify to a few months. a few days ago, I enjoyed the Premium test period, but ended the tests I decided that the free package was necessary for me. what happens is that now every time I open the application, i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i'm Lucas Leonardi, brazilian user spotify to a few months. a few days ago, I enjoyed the Premium test period, but ended the tests I decided that the free package was necessary for me. what happe...
  • lucasleon4
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Se congelan los controles de spotify a los minutos de reproducir por bluetooth a mi auto

Despues de poner una o dos canciones conectado a mi auto por bluetooth spotify sigue reproduciendo pero mientras mas tiempo pasa se tarda mas en reaccionar si quiero cambiar de canción, incluso si abro el detalle de la canción o las preferencias se t...

• Despues de poner una o dos canciones conectado a mi auto por bluetooth spotify sigue reproduciendo pero mientras mas tiempo pasa se tarda mas en reaccionar si quiero cambiar de canción, incluso si ab...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bluetooth problems
    Oneplus
    oxygenos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline songs freeze at end

Recently my spotify app on my LG G5 began crashing on start. I ended up reinstalling apotify which fixed that issue. However now, any and all songs I download or save for offline freeze at the 1 second left point. I can manually skip songs then, but ...

• Recently my spotify app on my LG G5 began crashing on start. I ended up reinstalling apotify which fixed that issue. However now, any and all songs I download or save for offline freeze at the 1 seco...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    bug
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Next song will not play automaticly

Im running spotify on my honor 7, and have multiple problems.The most annoying one is that it wont jump to the next song when a song is finished. In some cases it will jump to the next song, but then it freezes after 5-6 seconds. The whole list is av...

• Casual Listener
  • Im running spotify on my honor 7, and have multiple problems. The most annoying one is that it wont jump to the next song when a song is finished. In some cases it will jump to the next song, but th...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play again after i turn my car off!

Spotify will play fine if I unplug and then plug in my aux cord after the song has started playing, then will need to be done every time I start my car back up. Is it a problem with my aux my radio or my phone?

• Spotify will play fine if I unplug and then plug in my aux cord after the song has started playing, then will need to be done every time I start my car back up. Is it a problem with my aux my radio o...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App freezes and keeps playing

Alright so ive had the premium version for awile now about 10 months and now it will play my playlist for 30 or 40 minutes then it will freeze. Itl say im on a song thats not playing and when i close the app it keeps playing until i restart my phone....

• Alright so ive had the premium version for awile now about 10 months and now it will play my playlist for 30 or 40 minutes then it will freeze. Itl say im on a song thats not playing and when i close...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Problems

Hi, tried listen to spotify for 3 days and every time I open the app and login using facebook I get an error saying "Unable to login, user name and password is incorrect" Please help me figure out what am I doing wrong..

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, tried listen to spotify for 3 days and every time I open the app and login using facebook I get an error saying "Unable to login, user name and password is incorrect" Please help me figure out wh...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung y spotify

Tengo dos productos de samsung (galaxy S6 y tablet T-815) y hace un par de dias cuando me quiero conectar a Spotify me sale el mensaje que no estoy conectado a internet (lo cual no creo posible, porque aun puedo navegar y ver mis mails. Etc.) Y solo ...

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo dos productos de samsung (galaxy S6 y tablet T-815) y hace un par de dias cuando me quiero conectar a Spotify me sale el mensaje que no estoy conectado a internet (lo cual no creo posible, porq...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not available

I've upgraded to premium and just recently I try to change the storage location and set it to the SD card in my phone and now every song keeps telling me that it's not available for playback I don't understand why

• I've upgraded to premium and just recently I try to change the storage location and set it to the SD card in my phone and now every song keeps telling me that it's not available for playback I don't ...
  • bar10dr
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Set Offline Playlist in Other Device

Hello, I am premium user. I am accessing Spotify from my laptop and smart phone.Is there anyway to instruct from my Spotify application in laptop to set a playlist offline in my mobile ? Thanks,Anu

• Regular
  • Hello,   I am premium user. I am accessing Spotify from my laptop and smart phone. Is there anyway to instruct from my Spotify application in laptop to set a playlist offline in my ...
  • Tekkieanu
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes