Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Can't join in family plan

Hi. I am unable to join in my current family plan. I have been using this plan for over a year now and upon renewing, i got a message that "you can't join this plan, you can join someone else's plan once every 12month"

• Visitor
  • Hi. I am unable to join in my current family plan. I have been using this plan for over a year now and upon renewing, i got a message that "you can't join this plan, you can join someone else's p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan Address Change - Members can't join...

PlanFamily PremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceiPhone & Macbook ProOperating SystemMacOS Monterey 12.4 My Question or IssueWe moved to a bigger place. So I changed my address in my account. Now my new partner moved in and wants to join the Family Premium plan...

• Plan Family Premium Country Belgium Device iPhone & Macbook Pro Operating System MacOS Monterey 12.4   My Question or Issue We moved to a bigger place.  So I changed my a...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access Family Plan

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S21Operating System(Android My Question or IssueI am part of a premium family plan setup by my daughter but paid for by me. My wife and I both had phone issues and had to get a new phone, so the sign in detai...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S21 Operating System (Android   My Question or Issue I am part of a premium family plan setup by my daughter but paid for by me. My w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in family plan user

One member have trouble login in on her new phone.Have user name.

• Casual Listener
  • One member have trouble login in on her new phone. Have user name.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Prepaid renew

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDeviceAll devicesOperating SystemAll devices My Question or IssueI have a prepaid family plan that lasts 3 months, it is about to end and I want to know if renewing with another plan of the same duration will count it as the s...

• Plan Premium Country Mexico Device All devices Operating System All devices   My Question or Issue I have a prepaid family plan that lasts 3 months, it is about to end and I want to k...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change the User of the Premium Family Account

Hello Community,while i was trying to log into my Spotify Premium Family Account today i noticed, that i can't switch onto my account in the Premium Family and only use the account of my mother where none of my Playlists are listed or heard. I also c...

• Visitor
  • ...here none of my Playlists are listed or heard. I also cannot log myself into my account using my username (not the name thats shown to the public). The only thing that works is the admin of the Family A...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't connect to my family plan

My mom had to change her payment method, but forgot and our plan expired. After the plan expiring and her changing the payment method, I wasn't able to connect to our family plan again anymore

• Casual Listener
  • My mom had to change her payment method, but forgot and our plan expired. After the plan expiring and her changing the payment method, I wasn't able to connect to our family plan again anymore
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Criei um plano família e minha filha nao consegue acessar.

Quando ela tenta acessar pelo convite aparece "só é possível acessar o plano premium de outra pessoa uma vez a cada 12 meses"

• Visitor
  • Quando ela tenta acessar pelo convite aparece "só é possível acessar o plano premium de outra pessoa uma vez a cada 12 meses"
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Kicked off my family plan

Had an email about family plan renewal with my wife, didn’t verify it within 7 days the seven days email, and now I can’t get access to a family plan that I already pay for until 12 months? unless of course you want us to pay for a separate account f...

• Visitor
  • Had an email about family plan renewal with my wife, didn’t verify it within 7 days the seven days email, and now I can’t get access to a family plan that I already pay for until 12 months? unless o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan

I want to create a family plan for myself and children. Children already have individual premium plans. Understand they need to cancel their individual accts and then join my family plan. Will they still have all their current playlist etc and if not...

• I want to create a family plan for myself and children. Children already have individual premium plans. Understand they need to cancel their individual accts and then join my family plan. Will they s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrate profile to another account

My wife has her own paid (single profile) spotify account.We'd like to cancel her account and migrate her profile (and all contents) over to my premium family plan.

• My wife has her own paid (single profile) spotify account. We'd like to cancel her account and migrate her profile (and all contents) over to my premium family plan.
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Entering the Correct/ Matching Address and Still Getting an Error

My mother in law just moved in with us, and I am trying to send her a guest account to our Spotify Family account.I have entered the EXACT account address multiple times, and it keeps saying the addresses don't match. Now, I can't log her in because ...

• Visitor
  • My mother in law just moved in with us, and I am trying to send her a guest account to our Spotify Family account. I have entered the EXACT account address multiple times, and it keeps saying the a...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution iPhone upgrade

PlanPremiumukiphone 13hi I’ve just upgraded my iPhone and auto swapped details . Some how my sons member plan is now on my phone and I can’t seem to put my manager plan back on . Any ideas

• Plan Premium uk iphone 13 hi I’ve just upgraded my iPhone and auto swapped details . Some how my sons member plan is now on my phone and I can’t seem to put my manager plan back on . Any ideas&nb...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family plan- adding members issue

PlanPremium FamilyCountryCzech RepublicDeviceOnePlus 8 Pro, Huawei P8 ProOperating SystemWin10, Win11 My Question or IssueGreetings, I recently upgraded to Family. I'm having issues with adding family members. I tried to use my daughters gmail accoun...

•   Plan Premium Family Country Czech Republic Device OnePlus 8 Pro, Huawei P8 Pro Operating System Win10, Win11   My Question or Issue Greetings,   I recently upgraded to Family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My wife Just got removed from my family plan

Plan - family premiumCountry - brazil DeviceXiaomi 11Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueLike i Said at tittle, i received an email telling me that she would receive an email to verify her adress, the email never came (not even at spam).Now s...

• Visitor
  • Plan - family premium Country - brazil   Device Xiaomi 11 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Like i Said at tittle, i received an email telling me that she would r...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Not being able to join Premium Family Plan despite being invited

My daughter was added as a member to my fmily plan and when I purchased a new phone, for some unknown reason she was dropped off of the plan. So I have invited her back and yes she get the answer that she can only join once every 12 months. Firstly h...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter was added as a member to my fmily plan and when I purchased a new phone, for some unknown reason she was dropped off of the plan. So I have invited her back and yes she get the answer tha...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hi, can I subscribe to Family Premium for my kids that will study abroad?

Hi, I live in Belgium and wanted to switch to Family Premium so both my kids can use it while stuying abroad (Denmark). Is that allowed? (cfr policy mentionning we need to "live under the same roof")

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I live in Belgium and wanted to switch to Family Premium so both my kids can use it while stuying abroad (Denmark). Is that allowed? (cfr policy mentionning we need to "live under the same roof")
  • YannBillen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing your country when you are already in a premium plan

I was a student in US and had spotify premium student there. Now I am back home in India and I want to get added to out premium family account but spotify is not allowing me to change the country so I cannot get added to our family plan.

• Visitor
  • I was a student in US and had spotify premium student there. Now I am back home in India and I want to get added to out premium family account but spotify is not allowing me to change the country s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why as a Premium member are songs being added to my playlists?

My playlists which have at a minimum 30 songs are now having songs being added in random places that I never added. Why?

• Visitor
  • My playlists which have at a minimum 30 songs are now having songs being added in random places that I never added. Why?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have Spotify premium duo. Ads on one acct. not the other.

When listening to podcasts on my acct I get ads, when I listen on the other acct there are no ads. We are both on the same Spotify premium duo plan.

• Visitor
  • When listening to podcasts on my acct I get ads, when I listen on the other acct there are no ads. We are both on the same Spotify premium duo plan.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes