Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay won't stop, even when it's turned off

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSADevice(iPhone 12, Macbook Pro 2018)Operating System(iOS 15.1.1, BigSur) I have Autoplay turned off in Preferences both on my phone and desktop, but Spotify continues to autoplay songs on my profile. I've tried turning Auto...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country USA Device (iPhone 12, Macbook Pro 2018) Operating System (iOS 15.1.1, BigSur)   I have Autoplay turned off in Preferences both on my phone and desktop, b...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for family to student

PlanPremium Family CountryNetherlands Device(iPhone XR, Mac M1)Operating System(iOS 15.1, macOS Big Sur) My Question or IssueHi everyone, so right now I’m on my family’s spotify premium plan that we started in GB 4 years ago. My parents want to switc...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family  Country Netherlands  Device (iPhone XR, Mac M1) Operating System (iOS 15.1, macOS Big Sur)   My Question or Issue Hi everyone, so right now I’m on my family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do ex-wife and kids leave current Family Plan and start a new one with playlists intact?

Just as the title suggests really. My ex-wife would like to separate from our Family Plan and start her own, and bring the kids over to her new one. How does she and the kids manage this and keep all playlists?

• Music Fan
  • Just as the title suggests really. My ex-wife would like to separate from our Family Plan and start her own, and bring the kids over to her new one. How does she and the kids manage this and keep a...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Several Familiy Accounts on ONE device // Maximum length of shared playlist (Spotify kids)

Hi,I have Spotify Family and we (2 parents, 2 kids) are quite often sharing an Android tablet, e.g. for the music in the kitchen. Related to this I have two questions: 1. Unfortunately Spotify does not seem to have a quick solution for switching betw...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have Spotify Family and we (2 parents, 2 kids) are quite often sharing an Android tablet, e.g. for the music in the kitchen. Related to this I have two questions:   1. Unfortunately S...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't connect to Sonos anymore

Hello all, All of a sudden i can't play music anymore to my Sonos speakers. We have a Family account. All members have no problems with Sonos. When i create a new member in the family and login with that new account, all works perfectly. It's a stran...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,    All of a sudden i can't play music anymore to my Sonos speakers.  We have a Family account. All members have no problems with Sonos. When i create a new member in t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wife changed mobile phone, now I can't invide her anymore to the family plan.

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceSamsund S21 UltraOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueLike in the titleif she opens the invite link, she doesn't can confirm the adress. She only can login with my own account. Any solutions for thi...

•   Plan Family Premium Country Switzerland Device Samsund S21 Ultra Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue Like in the title if she opens the invite link, she d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ineligible For Family Plan

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemWindows 11 (Laptop) My Question or IssueI have an active Spotify Premium account and have for several years. I was attempting to upgrade to the family plan,...

• Casual Listener
  • ...remium account and have for several years. I was attempting to upgrade to the family plan, but keep receiving this error message that says I am ineligible. I pay through Apple, I canceled my subscription t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Phone number

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceXz2Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueAlready posted a question. No response. What is the phone number for support?I am paying for premium. I expect that it comes with support?

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Uk Device Xz2 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Already posted a question. No response.  What is the phone number for support? I am...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stopped playing on my phone only

HiI deleted my user data and cache from the settings of my xperia xz2 and since then my content doesn't play. I can open the player and browse the menus but as soon as I select any song the page is blank, sometines with a green spinning circle. I tho...

• Regular
  • Hi I deleted my user data and cache from the settings of my xperia xz2 and since then my content doesn't play. I can open the player and browse the menus but as soon as I select any song the page is...
  • Cupdecha
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [iOS] My family mix issue

My family mix won’t let me join, even if it says I’m in it, I’m not. It says “be the first to join”.can anybody help?

• Casual Listener
  • My family mix won’t let me join,  even if it says I’m in it, I’m not. It says “be the first to join”. can anybody help?
  • Treeeater3000
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change country after upgrading to Premium Family from Premium Individual

PlanPremium (Individual > Family)Country Japan (originally UK) Deviceeverywhere - iPhone, Android, Samsung SmartTV, Alexa Premium account originally signed up in UK with UK address and UK payment details in 2015. In 2017, moved with family (me, wife,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Individual > Family) Country Japan (originally UK)     Device everywhere - iPhone, Android, Samsung SmartTV, Alexa     Premium account originally s...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution REPORT EXPLICIT SONG... HELP!

HELP PLEASEEEEEPlanPremiumDevice(Samsung Galaxy s7, iPad, Windows10) My Question or IssueI HAVE TURNED ON THE FILTER TO EXCLUDE SONGS WITH EXPLICIT CONTENT BUT SOME OF THEM KEEP PLAYING... WHAT CAN I DO?I CAN ONLY FIND THE REPORT BUTTON ON MY PHONE A...

• Casual Listener
  • HELP PLEASEEEEE Plan Premium Device (Samsung Galaxy s7, iPad, Windows10)   My Question or Issue I HAVE TURNED ON THE FILTER TO EXCLUDE SONGS WITH EXPLICIT CONTENT BUT SOME OF THEM KEEP PL...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Address verification

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceDell InspironOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify believes that I am trying to join a Family Plan from a different country and I cannot validate the address for my kid. Not sure what to do, all settings...

• Plan Premium Country France Device Dell Inspiron Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify believes that I am trying to join a Family Plan from a different country a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing/home address different?

I would like to use my aunt's card to start a Spotify Premium family plan, but she lives in another state. How should I fill this page out? Should I be using my home address or my aunt's billing address? How do I make it so my siblings can join by ty...

• I would like to use my aunt's card to start a Spotify Premium family plan, but she lives in another state. How should I fill this page out? Should I be using my home address or my aunt's billing a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join premium family (location issue?)

I have a Premium Family account and shared the link with my son. He clicks on the link and adds his account number but even though he uses the same address I provided for the family account he gets an error message that it is the wrong address. We th...

• I have a Premium Family account and shared the link with my son. He clicks on the link and adds his account number but even though he uses the same address I provided for the family account he gets a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs from my siblings’ accounts included in playlists that aren’t “Family Mix”

Family PlanPremiumUSA Device(iPhone 12)Operating System(iOS 14.) My Question or IssuePretty much what it says in the subject :(. When i search for top songs of previous years the songs of my siblings (which i have never listened to on this account) c...

• Casual Listener
  • Family Plan Premium USA   Device (iPhone 12) Operating System (iOS 14.)   My Question or Issue Pretty much what it says in the subject :(. When i search for top songs of p...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan - Plan manager

Hi Folks - Is there a way to find out the Plan manager account info (email / username) from the Plan member account page? We've had a Family Plan for a couple years. My wife and I recently upgraded out iPhones and although we can remember the Plan me...

• Hi Folks -   Is there a way to find out the Plan manager account info (email / username) from the Plan member account page?   We've had a Family Plan for a couple years. My wife and I r...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I w...
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium family plan issues with country because of traveling

PlanPremium/FamilyCountryGreece at the moment, but changing every month or so. My Question or IssueHi thereWe have lived in Denmark for all our live, but now we have sold everything we own and we are traveling the world.For confirmation on that, you ...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium/Family Country Greece at the moment, but changing every month or so.   My Question or Issue Hi there We have lived in Denmark for all our live, but now we have sold e...
  • Michaelgimm
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unknown Money Cut

Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy A32 Operating System Android My Question or Issue Merhaba size problemimden bahsetmek istiyorum. Ne zaman aldım bilmiyorum ama bir gün kredi kartımdan şuan hatırlamadığım bir spotify hesabı için premi...

• Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy A32 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Merhaba size problemimden bahsetmek istiyorum. Ne zaman aldım bilmiyor...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes