Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I've signed up for premium individual but it's not working

my account shows as being a free account but when i click "sign up for premium" it says i already have premium individual and i can change subscription if i want to. none of the premium features work on any of my devices and i've checked multiple tim...

• Visitor
  • my account shows as being a free account but when i click "sign up for premium" it says i already have premium individual and i can change subscription if i want to. none of the premium features work...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CÓMO PUEDO CAMBIAR EL PAÍS O REGIÓN ??? Ayuda

Por favor estoy cambiando la ubicación de mi residencia, ya cambié el método de pago por una tarjeta del nuevo país donde vivo, ya cambié mi dirección en el Apple ID q uso en mi celular, y encuentro una forma q me permita aceptar la invitación de pre...

• Por favor estoy cambiando la ubicación de mi residencia, ya cambié el método de pago por una tarjeta del nuevo país donde vivo, ya cambié mi dirección en el Apple ID q uso en mi celular, y encuentro ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution meu pagamento atrasou

PlanoPrêmioPaís: Brasil pagamento atrasado, hoje é dia 10/03, e acabou de não ser aprovado, meu cartão está liberado com limite de dia 15, antes dessa data meu spotify premium está cancelado?

• Visitor
  • Plano Prêmio País: Brasil  pagamento atrasado, hoje é dia 10/03, e acabou de não ser aprovado, meu cartão está liberado com limite de dia 15, antes dessa data meu spotify premium está cancela...
  • Patr2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tried opening a Hulu Account with my Spotify student plan, but it won't let me watch anything.

PlanStudentCountryUSADeviceAcer LaptopOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueAll I get is that i have to "manage my account" yet there's nothing I can really change.

• Visitor
  •   Plan Student Country USA Device Acer Laptop Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue All I get is that i have to "manage my account" yet there's nothing I can really ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify deducted money for not reason?

I canceled a mandate for Rs. 450 towards Spotify and yet somehow an amount of Rs. 119 has been deducted from my account without my permission and for no reason and request.

• Visitor
  • I canceled a mandate for Rs. 450 towards Spotify and yet somehow an amount of Rs. 119 has been deducted from my account without my permission and for no reason and request.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not qualified for individual premium package & not accept new card?

hello:) I am having issues with "not being qualified for the individual premium package" I am only one user. I have been on the forums, and done everything they asked me to do, like to log out of every single device, but nothing helps. I also have to...

• Casual Listener
  • hello:) I am having issues with "not being qualified for the individual premium package" I am only one user. I have been on the forums, and done everything they asked me to do, like to log out of eve...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing payment plans from pay by mobile to debit from bank.

PlanPremium duoCountrySouth AfricaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueI need to update my payment details from pay by mobile (Vodacom) to a direct debit from my bank. When I go to the update payment details section it d...

• Plan Premium duo Country South Africa Device Samsung Galaxy S10 Operating System Android My Question or Issue I need to update my payment details from pay by mobile (Vodacom) to a direct deb...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Spotify

I want to cancel Spotify premium My Question or Issue 

• Visitor
  • I want to cancel Spotify premium   My Question or Issue  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual plan - Online!

I just spent two and a half hours on the Support chat to figure out why I was not able to redeem a 12 months gift card. It is ridiculous that a streaming platform only allows this if you use a gift card.

• Visitor
  • I just spent two and a half hours on the Support chat to figure out why I was not able to redeem a 12 months gift card. It is ridiculous that a streaming platform only allows this if you use a gift c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unexpected plan change

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFamily CountrySerbiaDevicePixel 6 proOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueI had to update the payment method because m...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Family  Country Serbia Device Pixel 6 pro Operating System An...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of plan and payment issues

Planchanged from individual plan to student CountryPakistan Device(iPhone 12, HP pavilion)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI just bought the individual plan and then changed it to the student, but I already charged the in...

• Visitor
  • Plan changed from individual plan to student  Country Pakistan  Device (iPhone 12, HP pavilion) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I just bough...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium payment issue

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountryGhana Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country Ghana   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Klarna claiming a payment after changing the Spotify payment method to direct debit

Plan Premium DuoCountryGermany My Question or IssueDear Spotify staff, I need someone to contact me. I changed the Spotify payment method from Klarna to direct debit in December 2022. Now Klarna is claiming me back the January invoice, which is alrea...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium Duo Country Germany   My Question or Issue Dear Spotify staff, I need someone to contact me. I changed the Spotify payment method from Klarna to direct debit in December...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have already Premium family plan but I have the service paused

I have already a premium family plan but the apps paused my service and also ask for update my payment, I click there and it says "You have already a plan premium you are part of a premium plan of someone else" and just give me the option to see my c...

• Visitor
  • I have already a premium family plan but the apps paused my service and also ask for update my payment, I click there and it says "You have already a plan premium you are part of a premium plan of so...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes