Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium doesnt work

I recently upgraded my spotify to premium using the free 3 month trial thats going on right now. I revieved a receipt per email and checked multiple times if it really was the right account, yet the account still shows as free. I tried the same with ...

• Visitor
  • I recently upgraded my spotify to premium using the free 3 month trial thats going on right now. I revieved a receipt per email and checked multiple times if it really was the right account, yet the ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambie a Premium, llego el recibo por E-Mail, pero no esta el codigo premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 2 months premium for friends

So i recently got premium and then a notification popped up which gave me a refferal link that I could pass on to my friends giving them free premium for two months , my query is that after the two months end , does the subscription fee get billed to...

• Casual Listener
  • So i recently got premium and then a notification popped up which gave me a refferal link that I could pass on to my friends giving them free premium for two months , my query is that after the two m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Suscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHey my name is sarah im from colombia and i just had an issue with the 3 month free trial tha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hey my ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution plan changed from individual to duo after updating card info

my plan changed from individual to duo after updating my card info, is there any way to revert this mess? I DO NOT want or pĺan to share my plan with anyone so i dont **bleep**ing care about duo I WANT MY MONEY BACK I?M PAYING WITH A PREPAID CARD

• my plan changed from individual to duo after updating my card info, is there any way to revert this mess? I DO NOT want or pĺan to share my plan with anyone so i dont **bleep**ing care about duo &nb...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to upgrade to premium even after payment

I have updated payment to premium this month too but my spotify account seems to not be able to switch to premium. Please look into it

• Visitor
  • I have updated payment to premium this month too but my spotify account seems to not be able to switch to premium. Please look into it
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New way to share content with account users to avoid content from being stopped.

Allow (even if it needs to be a paid feature) to play content from the same account (playlists, etc.) in at least two devices. It is extremely annoying to build music playlists with the entire family at home but when loading up the list in my car no ...

• Visitor
  • Allow (even if it needs to be a paid feature) to play content from the same account (playlists, etc.) in at least two devices. It is extremely annoying to build music playlists with the entire family...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Didn't get premium trial

PlanPremiumCountrySaudi ArabiaDeviceiPhone xrOperating Systemlatest oneMy Question or IssueI just subscribed to a one month premium plan but I didn't get my three months free trial. why is that? This is my first time subscribing in Spotify ever.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Saudi Arabia Device iPhone xr Operating System latest one My Question or Issue I just subscribed to a one month premium plan but I didn't get my three months free trial....
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Plan Question

What day would it be best to change a spotify plan?Currently I want to change from the individual premium plan paid by my Paypal to the premium duo . I checked my account and it said that the plan would "automatically renew on 2022-09-15.", but when ...

• Visitor
  • What day would it be best to change a spotify plan? Currently I want to change from the individual premium plan paid by my Paypal to the premium duo . I checked my account and it said that the plan ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Premium will be canceled and my credit card doesn't expire until 2026! Help please

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9+ My Question or IssueMy Premium will be canceled and my credit card doesn't expire until 2026! Help please

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Galaxy S9+   My Question or Issue My Premium will be canceled and my credit card doesn't expire until 2026! Help please
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Double billed since 2018 - refund demanded

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceMacbook Pro 2020 modelOperating SystemMacOS My Question or IssueWe have just discovered that we have been paying twice for Spotify premium since October of 2018! We only discovered this when we contacted the help desk to ask...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Macbook Pro 2020 model Operating System MacOS   My Question or Issue We have just discovered that we have been paying twice for Spotify premium since Oct...
  • nmcbennett
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Double Charged
    overpaid
    Refund Requested
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to cancel my account

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium with gift card

If o activate the 7€ gift card I get the 3 months of premium promo?

• If o activate the 7€ gift card I get the 3 months of premium promo?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription

I have subscribed but still it was showing free user

• Visitor
  • I have subscribed but still it was showing free user
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding payment of premium

Sir,I am a daily subscriber of Spotify. I paid my subscription fees through UPI payment the payment has been done but my premium is not updated. So, I request you to kindly look into my subscription details so that I can get my premium.

• Visitor
  • Sir, I am a daily subscriber of Spotify. I paid my subscription fees through UPI payment the payment has been done but my premium is not updated. So, I request you to kindly look into my subscripti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Message saying i can’t be premium

hi, I want to be premium solo but it won’t let me. Every time I click on any premium option it says that it’s not available for me but I’m no student and from Canada. Why can’t i access the solo subscription.PlanFree to premium solo CountryCanada Dev...

• Visitor
  • hi, I want to be premium solo but it won’t let me. Every time I click on any premium option it says that it’s not available for me but I’m no student and from Canada. Why can’t i access the solo subs...
  • 1sn65dt1-_s7d
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accepted offer of three free Premium months - then you charged me £9.99

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Started premium but only got 1 month free not 3 as advertised

Hi everyone, I've had a free plan for ages but signed up to premium a couple of weeks ago. I've just noticed that my first payment of £9.99 will be taken after one month free use, but all the adverts say it's free for three months. I've never had pre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone,  I've had a free plan for ages but signed up to premium a couple of weeks ago.  I've just noticed that my first payment of £9.99 will be taken after one month free use, but al...
  • newbie94
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed from individual to duo. Took my card information but will not change over

• Visitor
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes