Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Xbox gamepass "Verify your code"

PlanFreeCountryChileDeviceXbox and pcOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueSo im trying to get the new spotify premium for free with xbox gamepass offer,but its keeps saying "verify your code" and i dont get any code in my email or on other pla...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Chile Device Xbox and pc Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue So im trying to get the new spotify premium for free with xbox gamepass offer,but its...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot update my new credit card information

Premium (until it failed)Sweden Device(curl 7.75.0 (x86_64-pc-win32) libcurl/7.75.0)Operating System(Windows10) My Question or IssueEntering new credit card FAILED!Im a paying customer since forever (I am sincerely grateful to you for giving me a gen...

• Regular
  • Premium (until it failed) Sweden   Device (curl 7.75.0 (x86_64-pc-win32) libcurl/7.75.0) Operating System (Windows10)   My Question or Issue Entering new credit card FAILED! Im a ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo premium plan

does the premium duo plan manager have to be one of the duo members?

• Visitor
  • does the premium duo plan manager have to be one of the duo members?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • What are labels
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ads on podcasts despite premium

I pay for premium. Recently I started a new podcast called "Whatever Happened to Pizza at McDonald's" and it has ads before and after each episode. I'm not talking about ads recorded into the audio--I'm very familiar with those as I listen to a ton o...

• Regular
  • I pay for premium. Recently I started a new podcast called "Whatever Happened to Pizza at McDonald's" and it has ads before and after each episode.   I'm not talking about ads recorded into th...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 20 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No Activation After Switching from Student to Duo

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDevice(iPhone SE Gen 2)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHi!I tried to change my plan from the Student Premium to the Duo Premium (as the renewal was next month), and cancelled my student plan after payin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country India Device (iPhone SE Gen 2) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi! I tried to change my plan from the Student Premium to the Duo Prem...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast ads with Premium subscription

Why do I get ads on podcasts with Premium subscription? It's breaking the whole experience of using Spotify with premium subscription. Should i assume it will become the norm? Why podcasters are not paid from subscription pool? What's the difference ...

• Visitor
  • Why do I get ads on podcasts with Premium subscription?  It's breaking the whole experience of using Spotify with premium subscription.  Should i assume it will become the norm? Why podca...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to pay a premium for student without trial

PlanPremiumCountryEstonia DeviceiPhone 8Operating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueHow to subscribe to premium for student? I got verification from sheerID and link to get the student discount. But when I try to pay it says that I've used trial ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Estonia   Device iPhone 8 Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue How to subscribe to premium for student? I got verification from sheerID a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to subscribe to Spotify Premium Family

PlanFreeCountryMalaysia DeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+, Macbook Pro Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo) My Question or IssueI am not able to subscribe to Premium Family plan. I tried subscribing by card. Please see attached the error message. It says I...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Malaysia   Device Samsung Galaxy S10+, Macbook Pro   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo)   My Question or Issue I am not able to subscrib...
  • tzu_yu
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to Premium but still seeing ads

Family (Premium)USA macOS 10.15client 1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a I'm subscribed to Premium, so why am I still seeing ads for Joe Rogan on my homepage? I don't want to see this. I don't listen to podcasts on Spotify and if I was going to I wouldn't listen...

Untitled.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Family (Premium) USA   macOS 10.15 client 1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a   I'm subscribed to Premium, so why am I still seeing ads for Joe Rogan on my homepage? I don't want to see this....
  • bjacobel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puede canjear mi tarjeta de regalo

Desde hace dias que no puedo activar mi tarjeta de regalo, siempre me dice que hay un error al momento de hacerlo. Adjunto imagen.PlanFreePaisMexicoDispositivoLaptop y Nokia 3.1 PlusSOWindows 10 y Android 10

• Desde hace dias que no puedo activar mi tarjeta de regalo, siempre me dice que hay un error al momento de hacerlo. Adjunto imagen. Plan Free Pais Mexico Dispositivo Laptop y Nokia 3.1 Plus SO ...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscribtion
    Suscripción
    trouble
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! share my account with/ subscribe to spotify for person in other country

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevice Operating System My Question or IssueHi!I live in Europe and I would like to share my account with/ subscribe to spotify for my parent in Hong Kong (Instead of they do it themselves there). Is this possible and which p...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Hi!I live in Europe and I would like to share my account with/ subscribe to spotify for my par...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution DUO - Same address for both accounts but rejected because of billing address.

PremiumMexico residence, USA billing DeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWife and I are expats from the US living in Mexico. We both created our accounts in Mexico. When I signed up and paid for DUO, the payment to our US cred...

• Visitor
  • Premium Mexico residence, USA billing   Device Windows Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Wife and I are expats from the US living in Mexico. We both created our ac...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Duo trotz zweier Konten läuft nur auf einem Gerät

Keine der folgenden Informationen ist erforderlich. Je mehr Sie jedoch bereitstellen, desto einfacher wird es für uns, zu versuchen, zu helfen.PlanenGratisprämieLand Deutschland Gerät(div. Windows Rechner, Samsung S20, Apple x max)Betriebssystem(iOS ...

• Casual Listener
  • Keine der folgenden Informationen ist erforderlich. Je mehr Sie jedoch bereitstellen, desto einfacher wird es für uns, zu versuchen, zu helfen. Planen Gratisprämie Land Deutschland   Gerät ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial Not Working

PlanFree, trying to reach PremiumCountryUSADeviceDell XPS 8950 DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo recently, I decided to change my account so that it would be more up-to-date with my other accounts' username while using the same...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free, trying to reach Premium Country USA Device Dell XPS 8950 Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So recently, I decided to change my account so that it wo...
  • feministkurabiy
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change plan from Premium Student to Premium Duo?

PlanPremium Student (prepaid)CountryIndia My Question or IssueI am running Premium Student subscription (prepaid), but today I purchased Premium Duo (again prepaid) for me and my partner. However, I can't seem to change plans or invite her into the s...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Student (prepaid) Country India   My Question or Issue I am running Premium Student subscription (prepaid), but today I purchased Premium Duo (again prepaid) for me and my par...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium, Duo Hulu and Hulu Live

PlanPremiumCountryUSAMy Question or IssueMy wife wants to ditch Amazon Music and likes my Spotify experience so we're looking at Duo BUTI have Premium with Hulu which I later upgraded to Hulu Live I think it works right now by adding a credit to my h...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA My Question or Issue My wife wants to ditch Amazon Music and likes my Spotify experience so we're looking at Duo   BUT I have Premium with Hulu which I later upg...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Address does not match - Upgrading to DUO account

PlanFree (Trying to upgrade to Duo) CountryChinaDeviceiPhone 10, Razer Blade 15Operating System(Windows 10, iOS 13.3.1) My Question or IssueGirlfriend and I are both working in China, but we live together and she upgraded her premium to Duo and invit...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free (Trying to upgrade to Duo)   Country China Device iPhone 10, Razer Blade 15 Operating System (Windows 10, iOS 13.3.1)   My Question or Issue Girlfriend and I are both w...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Problems due to a visa issued from a different country (crypto.com)

PlanFamilyCountryLuxembourgDeviceSamsung s21 UltraOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHelloI am have an online Visa card from crypto.com that i use from most purchases that i make online.The problem is when i try to sue them for spotify, i...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country Luxembourg Device Samsung s21 Ultra Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello I am have an online Visa card from crypto.com that i use from most pur...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscribers beware! Spotify make it very difficult for you to cancel!

I write this as someone who has had the unfortunate experience of trying to cancel my subscription after getting Spotify premium. Spotify themselves make it very, very difficult for you to cancel. It is an absolute nightmare. Some words of advice wou...

• Regular
  • I write this as someone who has had the unfortunate experience of trying to cancel my subscription after getting Spotify premium.   Spotify themselves make it very, very difficult for you to c...
  • Zambies86
  • Music Fan
  • 69 replies
  • 25 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 69 replies
  • 25 likes

Solved!! Easy Muffin not listed on the Amon Tobin album Bricolage

No track Easy Muffin listedGreetings, I'm having trouble with playing & finding the track “Easy Muffin” by Amon Tobinfrom his album “Bricolage” released in 1997. In the past, Easy Muffin was availableon Spotify but now Easy Muffin can't be found on t...

Screenshot_2018-02-19-09-27-21.png Screenshot_2018-02-19-09-27-07.png
  • Music Fan
  • No track Easy Muffin listedGreetings,   I'm having trouble with playing & finding the track “Easy Muffin” by Amon Tobin from his album “Bricolage” released in 1997. In the past, Easy Muff...
  • MoeMcLendon
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • tech support
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes