Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Change payment method

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,e...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot upgrade my account to Premium in Thailand

Hi, I live in Thailand and I am trying to upgrade my account to Premium. Every time I am trying to upgrade Spotify tells me that 'Something went wrong' Please try again or go to support. Been doing it for nearly a week now and it is still not working...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I live in Thailand and I am trying to upgrade my account to Premium.   Every time I am trying to upgrade Spotify tells me that 'Something went wrong' Please try again or go to sup...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant upgrade free account to premium duo

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCzech republicDeviceOperating System My Question or IssueI have trouble uprgrading my account to Premium Duo, i went to my bank and they told me that the problem isnt on their side. It keeps telling me "Something went wrong".

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Czech republic Device Operating System   My Question or Issue I have trouble uprgrading my account to Premium Duo, i went to my bank and they told me th...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium and hulu

Plan:Premium with huluCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueFor some reason I lost access to hulu. I know I'm not the only person with a issue simi...

• Visitor
  •     Plan:Premium with hulu Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Questi...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was never informed my student status needed re-verifying

PlanStudent PremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemMac OS My Question or IssueI was never informed by email/ telephone that my student status needed re-verifying and now Spotify is charging me £9.99 this month, very unhappy about ...

• Plan Student Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone XR Operating System Mac OS   My Question or Issue I was never informed by email/ telephone that my student status needed re-ve...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium on student discount

PlanFree/Premium/Student PremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 7+)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueBasically I got charged the full premium amount when I was on the student discount, it did expire in September and I got charged full premium t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium/Student Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 7+) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Basically I got charged the full premium amount when I was on the s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student plan

PlanpremiumCountryUnited Arab Emirates Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuewhen is student plan to the middle east

• Visitor
  • Plan premium Country United Arab Emirates   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue when is student plan to the middle east 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family premium

my dad has a family premium account but is wanting to get rid of it, I on the other hand would like it keep it but I am not the account holder. So my question is I know I can log into his account and switch it to a student account but can I choose wh...

• Visitor
  • my dad has a family premium account but is wanting to get rid of it, I on the other hand would like it keep it but I am not the account holder. So my question is I know I can log into his account and...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hi there. I have been charged twice today. I have one payment of 9.99 gone out and another of 9.99 p

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelar suscripción

He perdido mi contraseña de Spotify y mi gmail de y no puedo meterme a cancelar la subscripción premium.

• Visitor
  • He perdido mi contraseña de Spotify y mi gmail de y no puedo meterme a cancelar la subscripción premium.  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant subscribe to premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System My Question or IssueI cannot buy the Premium duo plan as everytime I try, the payment gets cancelled. I have tried do it on various browsers, incogn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country India Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System   My Question or Issue I cannot buy the Premium duo plan as everytime I try, ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charge in Dollar, not EUR

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCroatiaDeviceSamsungOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueIm having the free account for one month and then I will be automatically changed to Premium. I will be charged 8EUR but I want to be charged in USD. I have a Revo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Croatia Device Samsung Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Im having the free account for one month and then I will be automatically changed to Pr...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account not available

My student account was cancelled. When I‘m choosing to switch to the student premium and starting giving my student credentials in, the verification service Sheer Id writes „you have already used this offer“ („du hast dieses gutschein schon verwendet...

• Visitor
  • My student account was cancelled. When I‘m choosing to switch to the student premium and starting giving my student credentials in, the verification service Sheer Id writes „you have already used thi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung and 6 Months Free Premium Issues

I just got a new phone which came with 6 months of free Spotify Premium, my order confirmation email said "Open and log in to Spotify app on your new device. Select 'Premium' tab on the bottom to redeem." However, when I open Spotify I was already lo...

• Visitor
  • I just got a new phone which came with 6 months of free Spotify Premium, my order confirmation email said "Open and log in to Spotify app on your new device. Select 'Premium' tab on the bottom to red...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUruguayDeviceComputerOperating SystemMac My Question or IssueHola que tal? Me inscribi en Spotify y empecé los 3 meses de prueba luego de ingresar mi tarjeta. Despues me di cuenta que me habia registrado bajo un correo electrón...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Uruguay Device Computer Operating System Mac   My Question or Issue Hola que tal? Me inscribi en Spotify y empecé los 3 meses de prueba luego de ingresar mi t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Problema con tarjetas y plan de prueba
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel my student premium subscription?

I am attempting to cancel my student premium subscription but my account page is not showing any information regarding what my subscription is or how to cancel it. I have searched on the Help menu as well as in the Community but my account page is no...

• Casual Listener
  • I am attempting to cancel my student premium subscription but my account page is not showing any information regarding what my subscription is or how to cancel it.   I have searched on the Hel...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant be premium

I am trying to be premium with the free trial but it says that the payment fails. i contacted my card provider and everything was okay but spotify does not let me pay.i was never a premium user befor and i was not part of another free plan, plus, my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to be premium with the free trial but it says that the payment fails. i contacted my card provider and everything was okay but spotify does not let me pay. i was never a premium user bef...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switching from Premium to Premium Duo

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA DeviceiOS 10 I have been trying to switch my service from spotify premium to premium duo. I cancelled my premium service to which it says it will continue until 09/14/2020 when the billing cycle ends, but then when I try to ...

•   Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device iOS 10   I have been trying to switch my service from spotify premium to premium duo. I cancelled my premium service to which it says ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

Hello! Last month my purchase for Spotify premium failed and I didn't know why... because normally it took the money automatically away (direct debit) from my bank account. I noticed that there was a change in my settings with paypal so I changed it,...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   Last month my purchase for Spotify premium failed and I didn't know why... because normally it took the money automatically away (direct debit) from my bank account. I noticed that th...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not letting me get premium

i made a free account and i'm trying to subsrcibe to premium. i've entered my card on two different devices maybe 8274837 times and all it says is "something went wrong". i've reset my devices, signed out and in etc. it's no issue with my card becaus...

• Visitor
  • i made a free account and i'm trying to subsrcibe to premium. i've entered my card on two different devices maybe 8274837 times and all it says is "something went wrong". i've reset my devices, signe...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes