Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Cancel subscription and get a refund

I dont use Spotify enough to pay for a subscription I'm going to cancel subscription

• Visitor
  • Satyampriyanshu
  • Casual Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Cancelled premium but still charged for it

My Spotify premium subscription was set to renew on September 5. I cancelled it on September 2, and then I was still charged $10.34 (including tax) on September the 5th. I know that I completed the cancellation process because on the 2nd, I reached t...

• My Spotify premium subscription was set to renew on September 5. I cancelled it on September 2, and then I was still charged $10.34 (including tax) on September the 5th. I know that I completed the c...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family login unsuccessful

I am not able to log in to a Premium family account and I put all the data correctly. please help me

• I am not able to log in to a Premium family account and I put all the data correctly. please help me
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members gone, playlists gone, followers gone..

So yeah, since couple days ago all of my family members are gone, afrer reinviting they cant join anyways, all of my playlists are gone, i was following like 30 people - now zero. Premium user here.

• So yeah, since couple days ago all of my family members are gone, afrer reinviting they cant join anyways, all of my playlists are gone, i was following like 30 people - now zero. Premium user here.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged 2 subscriptions at once

I cancelled my £9.99 subscription for the £14.99 family and I've been charged for 3 months for both

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my £9.99 subscription for the £14.99 family and I've been charged for 3 months for both
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not being accepted

I've tried entering three different credit cards to renew my account after having to cancel the original credit card but none of three are being accepted. I've verified that each card's information is correct, yet I keep receiving a red message box t...

• I've tried entering three different credit cards to renew my account after having to cancel the original credit card but none of three are being accepted. I've verified that each card's information i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium but don't have the service

I updated my payment three days ago and was charged on my card for Spotify premium and then today they took the service away from me?! I'm really pissed off I feel like Spotify robbed me.

• I updated my payment three days ago and was charged on my card for Spotify premium and then today they took the service away from me?! I'm really pissed off I feel like Spotify robbed me. 
  • john-bainbridge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i bought lifetime, is it in use?

so i bought lifetime for 19.99 the other day, and it told me to cancel my family plan for 24 hours then to use the code to activate lifetime. i canceled my plan 48 hours ago, and just getting around to using my code now, and i see im back on a family...

• Casual Listener
  • so i bought lifetime for 19.99 the other day, and it told me to cancel my family plan for 24 hours then to use the code to activate lifetime. i canceled my plan 48 hours ago, and just getting around ...
  • hummer69420
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Greeting ads with premium

PlanPremiumCountry France My Question or IssueWhy am I now getting adverts when I've been paying premium for a year.??

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  France   My Question or Issue Why am I now getting adverts when I've been paying premium for a year.??  
  • Jan69
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

minha conta premium foi cancelada, e nao consigo add outro cartao para pagamento, toda vez da erro!!!!! a culpa não é minha e voces cancelaram minha conta premium!!! SPOTIFY LIXOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• minha conta premium foi cancelada, e nao consigo add outro cartao para pagamento, toda vez da erro!!!!! a culpa não é minha e voces cancelaram minha conta premium!!! SPOTIFY LIXOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pagamento de duas contas distintas utilizando o mesmo cartão

se isso acontecer com você, e ainda assim depositarem a fatura: não se preocupe pq depois ela some ok blz fmz aconteceu cmg

• Visitor
  • se isso acontecer com você, e ainda assim depositarem a fatura: não se preocupe pq depois ela some ok blz fmz aconteceu cmg
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

De subscribe and re subscribe again spotify

PlanPremiumCountry Malaysia My Question or Issue Hi , currently im am subscribe spotify via teleco. But im planning to change the current teleco to another teleco. What happen to my spotify play list and spotify accounts ? will be my playlist gone.Pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Malaysia     My Question or Issue  Hi , currently im am subscribe spotify via teleco. But im planning to change the current teleco to another teleco. ...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin error

Ho acquistato una carta regalo dal valore di 30€ i tentativi di inserire il pin della carta sono stati svariati ma non ho ottenuto nessun risultato, il messaggio era sempre il seguente "inserire un pin valido", ho eseguito tutte le istruzioni indicat...

• Ho acquistato una carta regalo dal valore di 30€ i tentativi di inserire il pin della carta sono stati svariati ma non ho ottenuto nessun risultato, il messaggio era sempre il seguente "inserire un p...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant get premium on my android!!!

Hey guys, i topped up my fone 10 quid to pay for my monthly spotify premium but when i add my mobile number, it says theres an error occurred or when i get out of that section it always redirects me to family premium which i do not want.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, i topped up my fone 10 quid to pay for my monthly spotify premium but when i add my mobile number, it says theres an error occurred or when i get out of that section it always redirects me ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is Paused

I was a little late paying my Spotify, which usually isn't a problem the few times that it's happened. But I paid last night and didn't have any problem so far as the streaming and downloading music goes. But this morning when I tried to get on it sa...

• I was a little late paying my Spotify, which usually isn't a problem the few times that it's happened. But I paid last night and didn't have any problem so far as the streaming and downloading music ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium is not working

I am trying to upgrade my Spotify to premium but it won't work. It says my card is having a bad day but I tried last week and there is money in my account.

• I am trying to upgrade my Spotify to premium but it won't work. It says my card is having a bad day but I tried last week and there is money in my account. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just want to log into my account

I've been trying to figure out what is wrong with my credentials for hours now and there is literally no way to find out why I can't. It's an endless loop of "you are trying to log on your Facebook account" and yet I've never used Facebook to log on....

• I've been trying to figure out what is wrong with my credentials for hours now and there is literally no way to find out why I can't. It's an endless loop of "you are trying to log on your Facebook a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account in IPOD says not available offline

Hello, my premium acount called Lisziris doesn't work offline. I downloaded in my ipod some playlists and albums for my trip offshore and since the 4th september I couldn't listen not even one song. Otherwise, in my ipad I still have very few playlis...

• Hello, my premium acount called Lisziris doesn't work offline. I downloaded in my ipod some playlists and albums for my trip offshore and since the 4th september I couldn't listen not even one song. ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gone ends october4

Topic Name. Relogged, nothing happens. On profile webpage it says that my premium ends at October . It's September.Okay. Using spotify for years now and never had this problem.

• Topic Name.   Relogged,  nothing happens.   On profile webpage it says that my premium ends at October . It's September. Okay.   Using spotify for years now and never had t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify can't accept my credti card

Hi, I am Martin,I must change my creditcard becouse it finish work time. When I have new cerditcard and i have money in this card. Spotify can' agree this card and this information. Now I have spotify free...Please help

• Hi, I am Martin, I must change my creditcard becouse it finish work time. When I have new cerditcard and i have money in this card. Spotify can' agree this card and this information.  Now I ha...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes