Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

Solved!

Re: Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

stealth210
Roadie

Ok, just tested the latest version and the issue remains. Here's a visual on what happens. I'm playing the album in this picture. track #2 "Rearviewmirror" is being displayed which lasts about 4 minutes. What is playing during this picture is Track #5 (couldn't tell you the exact name for obvious reasons).

http://i.imgur.com/hAQxD.jpg

richmondn
Casual Listener
It worked for 5 minutes. Back to canceling my service

bigdrop
Gig Goer
It no longer matters to me. When I contacted support about the bug they treated me like I was a dim-witted idiot. I am canceling and not looking back. I am a rhapsody subscriber now. BTW Spotify. Screw yourself.

Marko_K
Regular
Correction to my earlier report: latest release DID NOT FIX the issue for iPhone either. It just looked like that for a moment, Spotify can now handle the first track change. Then the lock screen / car audio display gets stuck with the track 2 name. Every now and then it succeed to change the track info but fails 90% of time.

Please fix ASAP!

bigdrop
Gig Goer

Moderator Meridith just posted on the track name stuck thread. "New version out now. Please reinstall". It has been 2 months and we are no closer to having this issue resolved than we were on day 1.  Just unbelievable .

danielthelion
Music Fan

@bigdrop

Is Meridith talking about the release from the other day, or is there supposed to be a new version just released today? If the latter, I'm not seeing it in my list of apps with available updates.

stealth210
Roadie

I'm not seeing one for today either. I think she is talking about 0.5.4 which was a couple days ago. That did not fix the problem.

frazed

I've had this problem for over a month now. I wrote to the support guys in context with my car display. They told me they didn't support car audio systems yet. Deftly not commenting on the lockscreen issue altogether. Hope this gets fixed. Love this service.

stealth210
Roadie

Maybe we can get someone fluent in Swedish to write into the support team. They don't seem to get it. Your comment about "we don't support car systems" tells me they are NOT UNDERSTANDING THE PROBLEM.

Harri
Gig Goer

I can write to the support team in Swedish but does anyone know where I should send it? I mean where can I reach the support team? The moderators are they the support team?

SUGGESTED POSTS