Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!
Solution! 1 person liked this

Re: Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

kevindoshi
Casual Listener

I have about 3.5gb left and my local files are worth 1.8gb yet songs won't transfer to the phone. I can see the songs but can't play it on the phone. They used to play before but by mistake I removed download button and when I again try it, songs won't transfer

spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

purplediamond
Casual Listener

I also am having the same trouble. Its frustrating.

Why should we have to go online evey month just to keep our down loads. I cant get internet let alone NBN where I live and I can only download through my phone data.

How do I get to download my music, straming is completely out of the question for me.

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

purplediamond
Casual Listener

PS.

I am on a brand new laptop with plenty of storage, thats not the issue.

We pay good money for a product, that if you dont go online every month you loose your downloads, thats unfair and rediculas

Re: spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Rontrue
Music Fan
That's how they make money

Crazy_yell_ow
I tried to set the offline mode in settings>playback and it does work for a while. But after listening for about 5 songs it stop and most of my songs doesn't play without pressing the play button. Honestly, I'm nearing to regretting having a premium spotify.

Rontrue
Music Fan
You and me both
Highlighted

Kristina10

I am having the same issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app on my computer. My computer and Android are both on the same wifi network.  The phone has plenty of space and I'm only trying to download 12 songs.  The playlist has 3 Spotify songs and the rest are local files, and they are all playable on my computer but only the 3 Spotify songs will play on the phone. I have the playlist on both computer and phone switched to "download". I used to have the entire playlist downloaded to my phone, and one day it just all of a sudden showed them as gray a few months ago and I can't for the life of me get it to fix. Please help!

Rontrue
Music Fan
I know that tells me that Spotify does not want us to download music

Exusn306
Roadie
Maybe you didn't properly download and turn on offline mode. If you follow those simple steps everything should do exactly what it is supposed to do. 
Solution! 3 people liked this

Extremelyannoye
I have been using the premium spotify for months now but recently got a new phone and suddenly none of my songs will play offline. I've spent hours doing all of the things it says on here to try. I've even tried them several times. This is so unbelievably frustrating and I wish I could actually speak to someone who can help me and resolve this. Why pay every month to have no one available to actually speak one on one to?My spotify membership is almost up and honestly spotify if you can not help me fix this issue why the **bleep** would I ever renew my membership?
SUGGESTED POSTS