Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Cannot log in with facebook account

Hoping someone can help; I haven't seen a recent post on this so I don't know if it's a new issue or what. I have been a previous premium user, deactivated my account and have come back. The app on my iPod wasn't syncing offline content so I logged o...

• Hoping someone can help; I haven't seen a recent post on this so I don't know if it's a new issue or what.   I have been a previous premium user, deactivated my account and have come back. T...
  • Jc312
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audi - have to reload Spotify every time

Hi there I used to have a Golf and every time I got in my car, Spotify would start to play. Sometimes, when I got back in the vehicle after an extended time, it would say no media then I usually just flicked from the radio to media and boom - it star...

• Hi there   I used to have a Golf and every time I got in my car, Spotify would start to play. Sometimes, when I got back in the vehicle after an extended time, it would say no media then &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • audi
    iphone 6 plus
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Discover tab gone

Since the latest iOS update, I'm missing the discover tab on my iPhone. Any reason for that ? Any fix available?Jo

• Gig Goer
  • Since the latest iOS update, I'm missing the discover tab on my iPhone. Any reason for that ? Any fix available? Jo
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I can DELETE an account on spotify

Hey,I really need your help,I had an account wich I used,that account was synchronized with facebook,but today I create a new account beacause I wanted to listen my playlist on "premium" but accidentally I conected this account with my facebook,so bo...

• Hey,I really need your help,I had an account wich I used,that account was synchronized with facebook,but today I create a new account beacause I wanted to listen my playlist on "premium" but accident...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS starts sharing music on Facebook

For the last two months, my mobile Spotify will turn on the "share activity with Facebook" feature which I never use. I don't know how it's turning on but I keep having to check every week to make sure it's off. I usually find out when someone on Fac...

• Gig Goer
  • For the last two months, my mobile Spotify will turn on the "share activity with Facebook" feature which I never use. I don't know how it's turning on but I keep having to check every week to make su...
  • KatieDavenport
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NOT GETTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I have been emailing the support email ALL DAY and have not had the decency of a response back to my case. Case number 02076443. I can't login to my account via Facebook anymore. This is frustrating because I PAY for premium. To not even get an email...

• Regular
  • I have been emailing the support email ALL DAY and have not had the decency of a response back to my case. Case number 02076443. I can't login to my account via Facebook anymore. This is frustrating...
  • Frankierufo
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Starred playlist album artwork's not working.

I usually save my songs on my Starred playlist. For some reason, the album artwork for every song is not working. Not even in online mode. Help please?

• Casual Listener
  • I usually save my songs on my Starred playlist. For some reason, the album artwork for every song is not working. Not even in online mode. Help please?
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album artwork
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 'closing' when left running on locked iphone

Hi, I usually always have Spotify open and running in the background on my iPhone 6 and my Bluetooth on as I get in and out of my car for example. So if I get in the car and press play on the stereo it should control Spotify immediately. However very...

• Hi, I usually always have Spotify open and running in the background on my iPhone 6 and my Bluetooth on as I get in and out of my car for example. So if I get in the car and press play on the stereo ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song won't sync

So I just downloaded a new song, added it to my starred list on my macbook and it plays fine there. Synced iphone to macbook so the song is on my iphone but it appears grayed out on my iphone 5s, and wont sync or download. Help! Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • So  I just downloaded a new song, added it to my starred list on my macbook and it plays fine there. Synced iphone to macbook so the song is on my iphone but it appears grayed out on my iphone 5...
  • confusedfella
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cover album..

Perchè Quando sono offline le cover degli album non sono più disponibili ?

• Casual Listener
  • Perchè Quando sono offline le cover degli album non sono più disponibili ?
  • Simo_1294
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone SHUFFLE PROBLEM

Hey, I have a problem, I'm premium and I'm tryna shuffle all my playlists. They start shuffling but at some point they just stop, so the playlists are never completed. I don't know what's going on so if someone could help me out I'll appreciate it a ...

• Hey, I have a problem, I'm premium and I'm tryna shuffle all my playlists. They start shuffling but at some point they just stop, so the playlists are never completed. I don't know what's going on so...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPod touch 4th gen

I have an iPod touch 4th gen and spotify is not working on it. On my iPhone 5C it works perfectly but on my iPod it only has my saved songs and won't play them either. I've redownloaded and resigned in and it still doesn't work.

• I have an iPod touch 4th gen and spotify is not working on it. On my iPhone 5C it works perfectly but on my iPod it only has my saved songs and won't play them either. I've redownloaded and resigned ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing iTunes library from your phone with Spotify without it lessening the storage space?

I don't think that made sense. Anyway. I'm really into Spotify, but I'm not ready to let go of iTunes, especially since it's easily accessible on my iPhone and I use it for lots of other things, too. It seems like when I import my iTunes library into...

• I don't think that made sense. Anyway. I'm really into Spotify, but I'm not ready to let go of iTunes, especially since it's easily accessible on my iPhone and I use it for lots of other things, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing iPod Nano 3G

Hi! I'm trying to sync my iPod Nano 3G with Spotify, but only some tracks move from my selected playlists. Does anybody know why? Thanks much!

• Hi! I'm trying to sync my iPod Nano 3G with Spotify, but only some tracks move from my selected playlists. Does anybody know why? Thanks much!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New feature in iOS Spotify App that doesn't work on my devices

Hi Guys, A friend of mine seting next to me at the office just showed me a very cool feature in iOS App. [snip] I want that feature, unfortunately it doesn't work with my App neither on iPad or iPhone while it works for him on both. Any idea why ? F.

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   A friend of mine seting next to me at the office just showed me a very cool feature in iOS App. [snip] I want that feature, unfortunately it doesn't work with my App neither o...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deactivate Offline Downloads

Hey Everybody, I have a Problem. I use Spotify Premium with my IPad and IPhone. But my IPad has a maximum storage of 8 GB. I have a lot of Music offline with my IPhone, because I travel a lot by train and here I am not every time in the network. If I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Everybody,   I have a Problem. I use Spotify Premium with my IPad and IPhone. But my IPad has a maximum storage of 8 GB. I have a lot of Music offline with my IPhone, because I travel a ...
  • arnybax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Cover NOT showing.

I'm a premium user and the fact that I can't see the album cover for every single song that I add is bugging me a lot now. Please fix this issue asap. I

• Visitor
  • I'm a premium user and the fact that I can't see the album cover for every single song that I add is bugging me a lot now. Please fix this issue asap. I
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone problem

Album artwork not showing. 

• Visitor
  • Album artwork not showing. 
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sptofiy Premium on iPhone only allows shuffle

I have Spotify premium and it shows as so on my account settings. However, on my phone I am only able to shuffle. I can select Shuffle Play, and I can also select each individual song, but the songs do not play in the order of the playlists that I fo...

• I have Spotify premium and it shows as so on my account settings. However, on my phone I am only able to shuffle. I can select Shuffle Play, and I can also select each individual song, but the songs ...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Picture

This might be a stupid problem but it really bugging me! When I'm online and I havent dowload the music for offline the picture that dose with the song comes up but as soon as I download it the picture is not there and I'm left with a black backgroun...

• This might be a stupid problem but it really bugging me! When I'm online and I havent dowload the music for offline the picture that dose with the song comes up but as soon as I download it the pictu...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes