Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Hi. I have premium account and I like to download my music, but for some of my song are downloaded, others not. I am using iOS8 and I have my account registered in another two iPhones. Any idea what could be happening? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  I have premium account and I like to download my music, but for some of my song are downloaded, others not.  I am using iOS8 and I have my account registered in another two iPhones. &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline playlists unavailable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

all my saved music has disappeared from my htc and my iphone. over a years worth of saved music.

Over a year's worth of saved music gone. I'm devastated. Why has this happened and how can I recover my playlists, starred songs etc? I hope there is a solution as I have a high opinion of spotify and in all honesty my opinion is going down

• Over a year's worth of saved music gone. I'm devastated. Why has this happened and how can I recover my playlists, starred songs etc? I hope there is a solution as I have a high opinion of spotify an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All music available offline without setting 'Available Offline' - bug?

From my understanding you have to flip the 'Available offline' switch on an album in 'Your Music' for it to be available offline but it seems like EVERY single song in 'Your Music' has downloaded automatically for me, i tested this by saving a new al...

• From my understanding you have to flip the 'Available offline' switch on an album in 'Your Music' for it to be available offline but it seems like EVERY single song in 'Your Music' has downloaded aut...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app crashes at commercials

I use the free version of Spotify, and it keeps crashing every time a commercial comes up. I tried deleting and installing the app, and that didn't fix anything. This happened on a 4S, and then I upgraded to a 6, and it still happens. Anyone experien...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the free version of Spotify, and it keeps crashing every time a commercial comes up. I tried deleting and installing the app, and that didn't fix anything.   This happened on a 4S...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio won't work

I pay for the premium prescription but I constantly have issues. I'm to the point where I am going to cancel my account completely. I have tried to access the radio and every single station I tried said the station wasn't available and try another......

• I pay for the premium prescription but I constantly have issues. I'm to the point where I am going to cancel my account completely. I have tried to access the radio and every single station I tried s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t make album to offline

Hi, using Spotify on iOS 8.0.2 on iPhone 4S. Still have deleted and re-install App from Store. rounfabout 4GB free Space on device. I want to make a album to offline-Medium. Playlist does work.Can switch the button but nothing happens else. Nothing w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   using Spotify on iOS 8.0.2 on iPhone 4S. Still have deleted and re-install App from Store. rounfabout 4GB free Space on device.   I want to make a album to offline-Medium....
  • SyncMasta
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

saving an album

I haven't saved an entire album to my spotify play list on my iPad while and I fogot how to do it. Totally spaced it. . . HELP! Just tell me what buttons to push. . . .

• I haven't saved an entire album to my spotify play list  on my iPad while and I fogot how to do it.  Totally spaced it. . . HELP!  Just tell me what buttons to push. . . .
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not continue when I try to signup for premium

i have tried numerous attempts to upgrade can't complete. When I click on payment option the continue tab will not light up and won't advance to where I can enter my information. my credit card is not a problem ... its on your end. And I'm frustrated...

• i have tried numerous attempts to upgrade can't complete. When I click on payment option the continue tab will not light up and won't advance to where I can enter my information. my credit card is ...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Twitter gone from new iOS?

Just started using my iphone 6 and I can no longer post to twitter...when I went into "social", there's only Facebook listed. Where did Twitter go? Or is there another way to connect the accounts?

• Regular
  • Just started using my iphone 6 and I can no longer post to twitter...when I went into "social", there's only Facebook listed. Where did Twitter go? Or is there another way to connect the accounts?
  • jakopz
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist songs playing in random order.

I have made a playlist for a spinning class. I assumed if I played the first song on the list when it finished the second song would begin. But it doesn't. I am apparently missing something about making a playlist. What is it?thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have made a playlist for a spinning class. I assumed if I played the first song on the list when it finished the second song would begin. But it doesn't. I am apparently missing something about ...
  • danielwittkopp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant find spotify on my iphone

When i try to sign up for free spotify it says its already installed on my iphone 6. There is no icon so i cant access it. How do I g et on????

• When i try to sign up for free spotify it says its already installed on my iphone 6.  There is no icon so i cant access it.  How do I g et on????
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I keep an iPhone connected to Spotify Connect?

Hi everyone,I've got an old iPhone that I connected to a pair of speakers so I can play music via Spotify Connect in that room. Unfortunately, the iPhone just as my current iPhone keeps disconnecting from Spotify Connect. Probably something to do wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I've got an old iPhone that I connected to a pair of speakers so I can play music via Spotify Connect in that room. Unfortunately, the iPhone just as my current iPhone keeps disconnec...
  • philipp_hh
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any songs on iPod touch 4th gen

I can´t play any songs on my Ipod Touch 4G. I have Spotify Premium, and the necessary IOS, and it worked up until a couple of days ago... I can log into Spotify, I can find songs, I can set them to play, but then it just stops... the screen shows the...

• Casual Listener
  • I can´t play any songs on my Ipod Touch 4G.   I have Spotify Premium, and the necessary IOS, and it worked up until a couple of days ago...   I can log into Spotify, I can find song...
  • nfonrose
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have Spotify Premium on ipod touch 4, "available offline" isn't working

I've had Spotify Premium on my iPod Touch 4 for a couple of months now, and in the last couple of weeks, all music I've made available offline, has..... not been available offline. If I don't have a wi-fi signal, and I make a selection under Albums o...

• I've had Spotify Premium on my iPod Touch 4 for a couple of months now, and in the last couple of weeks, all music I've made available offline, has..... not been available offline.  If I don't h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My IPhone 5S won't launch Spotify app after IOs 8.0.2 update

Hello there! I am not sure why I updated my IPhone to the 8.0.2 version so soon, usually I don't. In any case, since I did it my IPhone will not launch Spotify whatsoever. I tried deleting the app, installing it back, updates the latest spotify versi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there!   I am not sure why I updated my IPhone to the 8.0.2 version so soon, usually I don't. In any case, since I did it my IPhone will not launch Spotify whatsoever. I tried deleting...
  • Arsenal-rule
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP WITH HOLIDAY STATION

Okay, A couple of days ago I was jamming out to Christmas music, and I located the "Holiday Station" in the Browse Section, but now I can not find it anymore. It was not just Christmas music either, it had every Holiday to browse from. Why does it ke...

• Okay,  A couple of days ago I was jamming out to Christmas music, and I located the "Holiday Station" in the Browse Section, but now I can not find it anymore. It was not just Christmas music ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Deactivate

• MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with my songs

I logged out of my Sotify account, and when I resigned in on my iPhone, all my songs in the Your Music section were gone. They're still on my Mac, but I can't seem to get them to recover on my iPhone. Any ideas?

• I logged out of my Sotify account, and when I resigned in on my iPhone, all my songs in the Your Music section were gone. They're still on my Mac, but I can't seem to get them to recover on my iPhone...
  • hasslunsford
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium

My month premium has just expired and I want to renew it however it is not giving me the option to. My account won't show and it's not on offline mode. I have 3G and wifi and still nothing.

• My month premium has just expired and I want to renew it however it is not giving me the option to. My account won't show and it's not on offline mode. I have 3G and wifi and still nothing.
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes