Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Solved!! [Bug] [iOS] [iPhone] now playing bar hides playlist items

Hello everyone I think I've got a bug on iOS. I try to be as detailed as possible. So technical information is as follows: Device: iPhone 5C (ME499DN/A OS: iOS 7.1.2 (11D257) Spotify: 1.4.1.4 Bug description: If you play a song a small bar appears on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone 😃   I think I've got a bug on iOS. I try to be as detailed as possible. So technical information is as follows:   Device: iPhone 5C (ME499DN/A OS: iOS 7.1.2 (11D25...
  • anruid
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    hidden
    iOS
    iphone
    Now playing
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bugs on 1.5.0.2728 on iPhone

First, let me say thanks to Spotify for introducing the equalizer. IT appears to work well and is useful, especially when playing Spotify through a car sound system. I'm disappointed to say there are still some very annoying bugs remaining in Spotify...

• Regular
  • First, let me say thanks to Spotify for introducing the equalizer.  IT appears to work well and is useful, especially when playing Spotify through a car sound system. I'm disappointed to ...
  • jfbear
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IN ARTISTS PREMIUM my albums dont show up any more

Hi in my Artist section on my iphone the albums dont show up any more its just a list of songs. Im wondering if someone can please help me out with how to fix this im not sure if i have done something wrong. please help

• Regular
  • Hi in my Artist section on my iphone the albums dont show up any more its just a list of songs. Im wondering if someone can please help me out with how to fix this im not sure if i have done  so...
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

[Bug] [iOS] Music Stops Playing after Several Tracks

Description:The ios application stops playing after several tracks. The playhead may continue seeking normally as if the song were playing, but no sound occurs. To reproduce:Seems to randomly occur on both premium and free playback.It is suspected th...

• Description: The ios application stops playing after several tracks. The playhead may continue seeking normally as if the song were playing, but no sound occurs. To reproduce: Seems to ran...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad App

I'd like to get an answer from Spotify to whether they intend to upgrade the iPad app. It is, I think, the worse iPad app for a streaming music service that I've seen. The desktop app is amazing, the iPhone app is good as well, but the iPad app is at...

• Visitor
  • I'd like to get an answer from Spotify to whether they intend to upgrade the iPad app. It is, I think, the worse iPad app for a streaming music service that I've seen. The desktop app is amazing,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist

New to Spotify and this is going to sound so dumb. I have created a playlist, downloaded an album and some singles, but how can I get ALL my songs to shuffle etc?

• New to Spotify and this is going to sound so dumb.  I have created a playlist, downloaded an album and some singles, but how can I get ALL my songs to shuffle etc?  
  • Grauniad
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium: Created playlist on computer, cannot access on iPad or iPhone

I'm a spotify premium user. I made a playlist on my desktop and do not have access to it on my devices (iPhone and iPad). The playlist is not displaying at all on these devices. First time I've had this issue. Any suggestions or tips?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a spotify premium user. I made a playlist on my desktop and do not have access to it on my devices (iPhone and iPad). The playlist is not displaying at all on these devices. First time I've had t...
  • Snitberd
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Mac
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists haven't loaded for 3 days in iPhone 4S

Hello, I am a Premium Spotify subscriber, and for the past 3 days my starred songs and playlists will not load. The starred just spins at a 'loading' status and the playlists are not even displayed, it says 0. My desktop version is fine, still displa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I am a Premium Spotify subscriber, and for the past 3 days my starred songs and playlists will not load. The starred just spins at a 'loading' status and the playlists are not even dis...
  • astridbenet
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS app in french, cant change

Ive recently been to French Polynesia, where my Spotify app suddenly decided that my new language of choice was french. I was able to survive it until the end of my vacation, as i assumed the language was changed due to my current location. But now i...

• Regular
  • Ive recently been to French Polynesia, where my Spotify app suddenly decided that my new language of choice was french. I was able to survive it until the end of my vacation, as i assumed the languag...
  • Thejfw2000
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlists on iphone stuck Loading...

Hi, I have had a problem from time to time when it comes to playlists on my iphone. Usually it works fine and I can sync the playlists on all my devices. But every once in a while my playlists on iphone get stuck in some sort of loading mode. It is u...

• Hi,   I have had a problem from time to time when it comes to playlists on my iphone. Usually it works fine and I can sync the playlists on all my devices. But every once in a while my playlis...
  • MotoMage
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Premium spotify account is linked to the wrong Facebook on my iphone.

Hello!A friend used my phone to connect to Facebook while we were using spotify, and now my spotify account is linked to her Facebook.Can you help please?When I go to preferences--> social, there is no "disconnect from Facebook". What should I do?Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! A friend used my phone to connect to Facebook while we were using spotify, and now my spotify account is linked to her Facebook. Can you help please? When I go to preferences--> social, ...
  • Evillexina
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.5.0

iOS Release Notes What's new in version 1.5.0 New: Want an equalizer? OK, it's waiting for you in Settings. Go play. New: Looking for Discover? You'll now find it inside Browse. (iPhone) New: We've redesigned the Artist page for iPad, now with latest...

• Spotify Legend
  • iOS Release Notes What's new in version 1.5.0 New: Want an equalizer? OK, it's waiting for you in Settings. Go play. New: Looking for Discover? You'll now find it inside Browse. (iPhone)...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
    iOS
    Release Notes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone offline playlists won't sync

Used to not have this problem with my last premium account username checkhouston. Can a mod help me out and let me know if it's a technical gltich? Thanks, Ave

• Casual Listener
  • Used to not have this problem with my last premium account username checkhouston. Can a mod help me out and let me know if it's a technical gltich? Thanks, Ave
  • samenieida
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Only part of playlists syncing to ipod classic

I have an ipod classic, and when i sync my spotify premium plyalists, only 3-6 songs from the playlist will show up on my ipod.. i tried reinstalling spotify and resyncing my ipod but nothing is fixing the problem.

• I have an ipod classic, and when i sync my spotify premium plyalists, only 3-6 songs from the playlist will show up on my ipod.. i tried reinstalling spotify and resyncing my ipod but nothing is fixi...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Mobile Stops Playing after a few Songs

I'm running Spotify premium on iOS. I get this problem where no sound comes out after a few songs. The app itself still "plays" because I can see the pause button across the song's name but no sound comes out. It seems to do this after 3-4 songs. I'v...

• Regular
  • I'm running Spotify premium on iOS.    I get this problem where no sound comes out after a few songs. The app itself still "plays" because I can see the pause button across the song's n...
  • jeremygoh
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iphone app, playlists wont show, stuck on loading...

Hey, so the last few days I've been having trouble with my iphone spotify app. PC an ipad works just fine but on the phone my playlists wont show and theres just a loading mage. I've trien restart, log out, reinstall the app. I have not connected my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, so the last few days I've been having trouble with my iphone spotify app.   PC an ipad works just fine but on the phone my playlists wont show and theres just a loading mage. I've trien...
  • JustAGirlinTN
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

All songs are gone. Freaking out! HELP!!!

OMGGGGG first my Starred list deleted all 1,000 songs and nowLL of my music is gone. I am freaking out. Someone help!!!

• Casual Listener
  • OMGGGGG first my Starred list deleted all 1,000 songs and nowLL of my music is gone. I am freaking out. Someone help!!!
  • Erinjessica
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Browsing playlists won't show up

My spotify app for my Iphone 5 isn't working. When I go to browse, no playlists load. Whenver I click on 'top lists', 'new releases', etc etc it just gives me a blank screen. Its been happening for a while and is really annoying for someone paying fo...

• My spotify app for my Iphone 5 isn't working. When I go to browse, no playlists load. Whenver I click on 'top lists', 'new releases', etc etc it just gives me a blank screen. Its been happening for a...
  • MotoMage
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My Music not showing up on iPhone

Ii have spotify premium, and recently deleted the app on my phone and reinstalled it, but now none of my music is showing up on my phone at all. It's all still there on my desktop and on my account but it's not showing up under my music at all. I've ...

• ...ny of the starred music, but if you go to my profile all of my public playlists are there which doesn't really make any sense. Please Help. Thanks.  
  • Zenithiel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes