Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify Premium account not working on iPhone

All of a sudden my Spotify Premium account won't work on my iPhone. I've had no issues in the past at all, however now am getting a "Premium Required: Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming. It's free to stream on desktop." I can'...

• Casual Listener
  • All of a sudden my Spotify Premium account won't work on my iPhone.    I've had no issues in the past at all, however now am getting a "Premium Required: Spotify Premium is required for...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

android app features for IOS ?

Hello, I saw the spotify app on an samsung galaxy device, there is one menu point "collections". This point is missing in the IOS app which is very disappointing. This was the main feature I bought the app. Do i have to activate this point ? Or is th...

• Hello,   I saw the spotify app on an samsung galaxy device, there is one menu point "collections". This point is missing in the IOS app which is very disappointing. This was the main fea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make playlist Available offline

When I move the switch to '1' to make the playlist available offline on my iPhone 4S (ios 6.1.2) the switch moves itself back to '0' and I can't get the tracks synced for offline use, please help?

• Casual Listener
  • When I move the switch to '1' to make the playlist available offline on my iPhone 4S (ios 6.1.2) the switch moves itself back to '0' and I can't get the tracks synced for offline use, please help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

an error when synch playlists

Hey, I have a problem with my spotify on iphone 5. It seems that whole playlists were synchronised but some of the songs got caught off half way through playing, or after 10 secs... i usually listen to music on the offline mode on my phone as don't w...

• Hey,   I have a problem with my spotify on iphone 5. It seems that whole playlists were synchronised but some of the songs got caught off half way through playing, or after 10 secs... i usua...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod Touch 2nd Generation crashes after 1 song

Ipod Touch 2nd Generation crashes after 1 song (iOS 4) - Please help. I have 2 ipods (iOS 4), 1 iPhone 4s + 1 iphone 3GS (both phones iOS 5.1) - no problems with the iphones . Please help. Brgds Andre

• Ipod Touch 2nd Generation crashes after 1 song (iOS 4) - Please help. I have 2 ipods (iOS 4), 1 iPhone 4s + 1 iphone 3GS (both phones iOS 5.1) - no problems with the iphones .   Please help....
  • Davidhelllier
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will spotify ever work again?

Premium member and have not been able to use spotify app or spotify for iOS 4 on my iPhone for 4 days...this sux!

• Casual Listener
  • Premium member and have not been able to use spotify app or spotify for iOS 4 on my iPhone for 4 days...this sux!
  • DeanneM
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New UI for IOS 7?

Hi, Does anyone know if Spotify is going to remake the UI of their apps anytime soon? They look so stale and old compared to Rdio. I'm thinking of switching over if I can find a way to upload all my playlists. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Does anyone know if Spotify is going to remake the UI of their apps anytime soon? They look so stale and old compared to Rdio. I'm thinking of switching over if I can find a way to upl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I use my old Iphone for listening offline?

I am about to upgrade to a new Iphone 5s. I currently use my iphone 4 for listening to spotify songs offline while running. Can I continue to use my iphone 4 to listen to spotify offline after I change my wireless account over to my new Iphone 5s? Ca...

• I am about to upgrade to a new Iphone 5s.   I currently use my iphone 4 for listening to spotify songs offline while running. Can I continue to use my iphone 4 to listen to spotif...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not scrobbling to Last.fm on iPhone5

Hi all Last.fm has stopped scrobbling my Spotify plays on my iPhone 5. All was working fine until recently. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

• Hi all   Last.fm has stopped scrobbling my Spotify plays on my iPhone 5. All was working fine until recently. Any ideas?    Thanks in advance.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Replay geht nicht !!!

ich schreibe zum zweiten mal an vileicht ist meine erste nachicht nicht angekommen , oder hab falschverschickt, das problem ist die Replay taste ( wiederholung) des titels in meiner playlist es geht einfach nicht wenn ich schuffle und wiederholung ni...

• ich schreibe zum zweiten mal an vileicht ist meine erste nachicht nicht angekommen , oder hab falschverschickt, das problem ist die Replay taste ( wiederholung) des titels in meiner playlist es geht ...
  • Yamar79
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NO playlists will sync - iPod Touch

Hi. I am having a huge huge huge problem that is really annoying me. when I say annoying me, I mean I am going through the roof with this. I cannot sync ANY of my playlists with my iPod Touch 4G, iOS 6.1.3, 2.04GB free space. I have done the followin...

spotify.png
  • Regular
  • Hi. I am having a huge huge huge problem that is really annoying me. when I say annoying me, I mean I am going through the roof with this. I cannot sync ANY of my playlists with my iPod Touch 4G, iOS...
  • f33un
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPhone not working 4th of July 2013

Is there a problem with spotify today? It's not working all. Deleted and reinstalled the app and still nothing. Search isn't working, radio stations not playing...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a problem with spotify today? It's not working all. Deleted and reinstalled the app and still nothing. Search isn't working, radio stations not playing...
  • Kora
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium and the app will not open on my iPhone 5

Hello! I have spotify premium and have had it for a while and now the app will not open anymore. I have deleted and re-downloaded it a bunch of times and nothing has changed. I have also logged out on my computer since I can't on my phone. Nothing se...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I have spotify premium and have had it for a while and now the app will not open anymore. I have deleted and re-downloaded it a bunch of times and nothing has changed. I have also logged out o...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files- iPod touch

Hallo How can I add local files stored in my iPod touch drive into Spotify playlist? Can I do it without copying them into hard drive on my PC?

• Regular
  • Hallo How can I add local files stored in my iPod touch drive into Spotify playlist? Can I do it without copying them into hard drive on my PC?
  • un_leashed
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just upgraded and can't get premium to flow to my phone

Just upgraded to premium and it keeps telling me that "only premium users can... try radio." i did the uninstall and logging out. nothing is working at this moment. What else can i do to get this to work on my phone? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Just upgraded to premium and it keeps telling me that "only premium users can... try radio." i did the uninstall and logging out. nothing is working at this moment. What else can i do to get this to ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how can i fix.my spotify

My problem with mine is it wont let me play my play list on my phone that.i added on thete or.on my computer it will only.let.me listen to radio on there its.driving.me crazy.wat can i do to fix it

• My problem with mine is it wont let me play my play list on my phone that.i added on thete or.on my computer it will only.let.me listen to radio on there its.driving.me crazy.wat can i do to fix it
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete radio stations?

How do you do it? I use Mac and iOS versions. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • How do you do it? I use Mac and iOS versions. Thank you.
  • SemperHiFi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP INFO

i AM CURRENTLY ON THE FREE TRIAL BUT IN 30 DAYS SIGNED UP FOR THE PREMIUM PLAN . IS THERE A WAY TO TRANSFER MY SPOTIFY MUSIC TO AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. IS IT POSSIBLE NOW OR DOES IT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE PAYMENTS PART GOES THRU OR IF IT IS POSSIBLE ...

• Casual Listener
  • i AM CURRENTLY ON THE FREE TRIAL BUT IN 30 DAYS SIGNED UP FOR THE PREMIUM PLAN . IS THERE A WAY TO TRANSFER MY SPOTIFY MUSIC TO AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. IS IT POSSIBLE NOW OR DOES IT HAVE TO WAIT UNTI...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists unavailable on iPhone 4S

I have been using Spotify offline playlists for about a year, since I have a premium account. But about 10 minutes ago, when I try to access those playlists, none of them were available off-line aside for two of my most recent additions (not the two ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify offline playlists for about a year, since I have a premium account. But about 10 minutes ago, when I try to access those playlists, none of them were available off-line asid...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline playlists unavailable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes