Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Cooolna
  • Visitor
  • 873 replies
  • 321 likes
  • 873 replies
  • 321 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio only available online - disconnected multiple times

I'm a recent premium subscriber and I'm a little disappointed that this is my best option for asking for help. You guys need a dedicated customer support email address. I'm often being disconnected from the spotify radio servers and then told I'm "of...

• I'm a recent premium subscriber and I'm a little disappointed that this is my best option for asking for help.  You guys need a dedicated customer support email address.   I'm often bei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Bluetooth

I've always had bluetooth problems with my car. I can't drive and listen to music for more than 2-3 songs without the app crashing when I'm connected to bluetooth. I've actually been using the iOS 4 version of the app (with my iPhone 4S) because it w...

• I've always had bluetooth problems with my car.  I can't drive and listen to music for more than 2-3 songs without the app crashing when I'm connected to bluetooth.  I've actually been usin...
  • klsnijder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working outside wifi

Hi, For over a week now my spotify has not been syncing and I cannot play my playlists on the go! Please help, what am I doing wrong!!?? thanks, richard

• Casual Listener
  • Hi ,   For over a week now my spotify has not been syncing and I cannot play my playlists on the go !    Please help , what am I ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ipod compat

I was going to buy an ipod today to use in the shiny new cd player I got...however...I've been doing some homework and it seems that ipods were designed to only play itunes music. I like spotify, and the playlists I've created. If I get one of these ...

• I was going to buy an ipod today to use in the shiny new cd player I got...however...I've been doing some homework and it seems that ipods were designed to only play itunes music. I like spotify...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't for the life of me get my premium subscription to sync with my iPad

Please help! I pay for a premium subscription and have no issues using it from my iPhone. However, when I log into the Spotify app from my iPad using the EXACT SAME CREDENTIALS, it says "Spotify Premium trial has ended" and won't let me do anything b...

• Regular
  • Please help! I pay for a premium subscription and have no issues using it from my iPhone. However, when I log into the Spotify app from my iPad using the EXACT SAME CREDENTIALS, it says "Spotify Prem...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify wont sync on my ipod

i hooked my ipod up to spotify did the back up and i tryed getting it to sync but all it did was wipe it out so i got no music help me please

• Casual Listener
  • i hooked my ipod up to spotify did the back up and i tryed getting it to sync but all it did was wipe it out so i got no music help me please
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ipod touch 32gb 5th generation not being recognized by pc.

I have an android phone which works fine with spotify, however my new Ipod touch is not being recognized by Spotify. The only thing I haven't tried yet is uninstalling from pc. Any suggestions.

• Gig Goer
  • I have an android phone which works fine with spotify, however my new Ipod touch is not being recognized by Spotify. The only thing I haven't tried yet is uninstalling from pc. Any suggestions.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Classic shows up in devices, but will not sync

Hello, I have been using Spotify for more than a year. I have Premium. The version I am using is 0.8.8.334.g2c6a424b. I am trying to sync my 80gb iPod classic (I don't know what gen that is) to Spotify. It shows up in Devices. I did try to sync it. N...

• Hello, I have been using Spotify for more than a year. I have Premium. The version I am using is 0.8.8.334.g2c6a424b. I am trying to sync my 80gb iPod classic (I don't know what gen that is) to Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems listening to music?

On my iPad and iPhone, my Spotify app allows me to log in, but when I try to play music, it says I need a premium account, which I have. I have been trying to get in for several hours. Also, when I try to log into the website on any device, I am told...

• Casual Listener
  • On my iPad and iPhone, my Spotify app allows me to log in, but when I try to play music, it says I need a premium account, which I have. I have been trying to get in for several hours. Also, when...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 6.1 Can't search music after playing a cached piece of music

Is anyone else having this problem? After I play a cached tune from my play list I can not browse for music afterwards. Rebooting my pod touch (4G) lets me do it once but not again. Is this 1OS 6.1 or Spotifty?

• Regular
  • Is anyone else having this problem?  After I play a cached tune from my play list I can not browse for music afterwards. Rebooting my pod touch (4G) lets me do it once but not again. Is this 1OS...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A temporary fix to sorting mobile playlist

I found this method accidentally, not sure if anyone has yet posted this but I created a step by step guide on our blog: ISWiki.net The process worked for me. Let me know if it helps.

• Visitor
  • I found this method accidentally, not sure if anyone has yet posted this but I created a step by step guide on our blog: ISWiki.net   The process worked for me. Let me know if it helps.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium

I purchased spotify premium yesterday and on my iPhone the app still says I'm not a premium user. But my laptop will let me use the premium functions. I don't know what's wrong with it. I signed up with my email ttyndall35@yahoo.com account

• I purchased spotify premium yesterday and on my iPhone the app still says I'm not a premium user. But my laptop will let me use the premium functions. I don't know what's wrong with it. I signed up w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Headsup for AirPlay on Iphones and Spotify (Not fixed but just a temporary solution)

First of all this is not a problem, this is the temporary solution because there is not AirPlay button in Spotify but. If you go and get a track on your Iphone and start playing it with standard music player (Not Spotify) then you can click on the Ai...

• Visitor
  • First of all this is not a problem, this is the temporary solution because there is not AirPlay button in Spotify but.   If you go and get a track on your Iphone and start playing it with st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What is this icon?

Ok after much searching I can't seem to find the answer to this. When you go to a track and you swipe it, it shows a variety of options you can do. The first one is where you star the track, but the second one shows a few rectangles on top of each ot...

• Ok after much searching I can't seem to find the answer to this.   When you go to a track and you swipe it, it shows a variety of options you can do. The first one is where you star the trac...
  • Sweetmo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad app does not scrobble plays of local files

I'm a Premium subscriber. 1. In Spotify PC app, I make a playlist with local files. 2. In Spoify on iPad, I sync the playlist. 3. In Spotify on iPad, I play a file from the playlist. 4. Play does not scrobble to last.fm. (Also not after a delay.) Con...

• Regular
  • I'm a Premium subscriber.   1. In Spotify PC app, I make a playlist with local files. 2. In Spoify on iPad, I sync the playlist. 3. In Spotify on iPad, I play a file from the playlist. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline syncing not working with iPad3

I have gone through a thousand different threads looking for a solution, and found nothing that works. All I want to do is listen to my playlists offline, as 3G often doesn't stream fast enough to enjoy uninterrupted smooth playback of songs. I have ...

• I have gone through a thousand different threads looking for a solution, and found nothing that works. All I want to do is listen to my playlists offline, as 3G often doesn't stream fast enough to ...
  • esfoster5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone not showing up under Devices

I have an iPhone 4S iOS 6.1. I have a Spotify Premium account. Ever since I have had Spotify, my device has never shown up under the Devices list. I am positive they are under the same wifi and the same account. My only theory of why this isn't worki...

• I have an iPhone 4S iOS 6.1. I have a Spotify Premium account. Ever since I have had Spotify, my device has never shown up under the Devices list. I am positive they are under the same wifi and the s...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Iphone 5 trying to sync a playlist to be available offline

I am having issues with selecting a playlist to be available offline. I slide the radio slider button to be available for offline use and doesn't work for certain playlist. It synced one whole playlist but not some others. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • I am having issues with selecting a playlist to be available offline. I slide the radio slider button to be available for offline use and doesn't work for certain playlist. It synced one whole playli...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone Premium not working

I have been a premium user for quite a few months now using it on my iPhone. However I have just tried to use it again for the first time in a while and it is saying that I need premium when I have been a regular user since last year! Is this a payme...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a premium user for quite a few months now using it on my iPhone. However I have just tried to use it again for the first time in a while and it is saying that I need premium when I have b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone App Request - Organizing Playlist Tracks!

I love spotify and the app. I often use it to create playlists while on the go. I feel like an older version allowed yout to re-order tracks on a playlist but now with the new version, I cannot seem to figure that out. Is there a way to drag and drop...

• I love spotify and the app.  I often use it to create playlists while on the go.  I feel like an older version allowed yout to re-order tracks on a playlist but now with the new version, I ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes