iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Sync Playlst to iphone and ipad

Plan/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 5 and ipad pro)Operating SystemIphone 5 IOS 10, iPad pro iOS 11 My Question or Issue A playlist from desktop will not sync with my iPhone or iPad. I signed out of all the apps, waited a few minutes and signed back in...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan /Premium Country   Device (iPhone 5 and ipad pro) Operating System Iphone 5 IOS 10, iPad pro iOS 11   My Question or Issue  A playlist from desktop will not sync with my...
  • LukasRocks1021
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sync to iPad
    Sync to Phone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify isn't working

PlanFreeCountry portugal DeviceHuawei (latest) Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue the whole app was acting up so I thought it was because I haven't updated, I went to play store to update it and now the app i...

•   Plan Free Country  portugal  Device Huawei (latest)  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   the whole app wa...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Theme Problem

PlanPremiumCountryTurkey Device(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 11.4) My Question or IssueI was a free user and the new theme was beautiful. For this reason I switched to premium but theme is back to normal.

• Plan Premium Country Turkey   Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 11.4)   My Question or Issue I was a free user and the new theme was beautiful. For this reason I switched t...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to organize music with new update

My Question or IssueI've been using spotify for about a year now because I got tired of pandora, however this terrible update is makin me wanna go back because I can't figure out how to organize my music in my custom playlist. I've looked up how to s...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue I've been using spotify for about a year now because I got tired of pandora, however this terrible update is makin me wanna go back because I can't figure out how to org...
  • _soviet_vodka_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App won't let me view my own profile or make things private???

PlanFreeCountry DeviceiPhone SEOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Can't view my own profile? Also can't make playlists private?

• Plan Free Country   Device iPhone SE Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Can't view my own profile? Also can't make playlist...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Discussion][ALL Platforms] The New UI concept

Hi everyone, The new UI is really clean but it still feels exactly the same. I was checking Behance as I usually do and came across this concept by Gabrielle Nguyen:https://www.behance.net/gallery/56534635/Spotify-UI-Redesign-Concept It was nice and ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hi everyone,   The new UI is really clean but it still feels exactly the same.  I was checking Behance as I usually do and came across this concept by  Gabrielle Nguyen: https://w...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify search, browse and radio on Android do not work on WiFi.

Premium Account Country US Device Lg Stylo G phoneOperating System Android My Question or Issue My Spotify phone app doesn't seem to work anymore on Wi-Fi except at home. My playlists seem to work and homepage. Browse, search and radio keep giving me...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Account   Country US   Device Lg Stylo G phone Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  My Spotify phone app doesn't seem to work anymore on Wi-Fi except a...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Certain Songs Not Playing in Spotify iOS App

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 11.3 My Question or Issue Most of the songs from two specific albums won’t play, PTX Vol. 1 and PTX Vol. 2, and I’m not sure why? It’s not all the songs and the albums weren’t importe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  United States Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 11.3   My Question or Issue  Most of the songs from two specific albums won’t play, PTX Vol. 1 ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why my iPhone 7 plus doesn’t have the new update

PlanPremiumCountry FinlandDeviceIphone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue Everyone is talking about the new update and I don’t have it yet! I really would like to see the new buttons and everything but I just don’t have it! Why? What c...

• Plan Premium Country  Finland Device Iphone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  Everyone is talking about the new update and I don’t have it yet! I really ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Daily Mix Yet

Hello, I have had Spotify for two weeks now and have not received my Daily Mix yet. I received my Discover Weekly after only one week and it seems that it uses the same process as the Daily one to choose your songs. Does anyone know what the problem ...

• Hello,   I have had Spotify for two weeks now and have not received my Daily Mix yet. I received my Discover Weekly after only one week and it seems that it uses the same process as the Daily ...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to prevent time counter and buttons from disappearing after 3 seconds

I have the latest iOS version of Spotify as of writing this. When I'm in playback, the time counter and all the buttons disappear after 3 seconds. It's crazy that I can't find a setting to change that leaves all of this info on the screen constantly....

• I have the latest iOS version of Spotify as of writing this. When I'm in playback, the time counter and all the buttons disappear after 3 seconds. It's crazy that I can't find a setting to change tha...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly pauses and unpauses

PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue For the last 3-4 months (spring of 2018) I have had problems with Spotify randomly pausing and unpausing the music. Useful info:It happens both on my iPhone 7 and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Sweden Device iPhone   7 Operating System Windows 10  My Question or Issue  For the last 3-4 months (spring of 2018) I have had problems with Spotif...
  • reneebacke
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution No synchronisation & old playlists available

I have the problem that my playlists only show an old version. If I test it with my Desktop PC, I could only see the first version of my playlist. For example: I started a playlist with 4 songs on my desktop PC. I find this playlist on my iPhone with...

• I have the problem that my playlists only show an old version. If I test it with my Desktop PC, I could only see the first version of my playlist. For example: I started a playlist with 4 songs on my...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading local files

PlanpremiumCountry ukDeviceIphonexOperating SystemMac os sierra My Question or Issue so I have some local only files on my mac spotify app and they are in a playlist. They play on the Mac fine I had an iPhone 7 plus and posted earlier this week as it...

• Regular
  • Plan premium Country  uk Device Iphonex Operating System Mac os sierra   My Question or Issue  so I have some local only files on my mac spotify app and they are in a playlis...
  • heshanindra
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Pausing, Jumping, Siri Opens, Unable To Listen At Times?

Plan/PremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 11.3 Hi, I am currently listening to Spotify on my iPhone 7. For quite a while now there have been some real issues when trying to listen to Spotify whilst using earphones. Siri keeps popping up,...

•   Plan /Premium Country UK Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 11.3   Hi, I am currently listening to Spotify on my iPhone 7. For quite a while now there have been some real issu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not the same order on iPhone and MacBook

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 6s and MacBook air 2014 My Question or IssueWhen I'm on my MacBook using my main playlist on Spotify, the music is in the order of the latest added song at the top. I prefer it that way, but on my iPhone it's the other way ar...

• Plan Premium   Device iPhone 6s and MacBook air 2014   My Question or Issue When I'm on my MacBook using my main playlist on Spotify, the music is in the order of the latest added so...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto-plays most recently saved

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceIphone 6Operating SystemiOS My Question or Issue I'm having an issue where the spotify app automatically plays the most recently saved song whenever I open it. This never used to happen, how can I stop it?

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device Iphone 6 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue  I'm having an issue where the spotify app automatically plays the most recently saved so...
  • z-qr8yn_lz8dc
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

shuffle

PlanFreeCountry usaDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue why when i hit shuffle it always starts at the beginning and goes in order? i have over 200 songs that i want to be played in any sort of order, i close the app press shuff...

• Plan Free Country  usa Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  why when i hit shuffle it always starts at the beginning and goes in order? i have ove...
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t find download button

My Spotify auto updated to 8.4.53, it’s annoying. I can’t find the download button and the list of songs in my playlist!!!

• My Spotify auto updated to 8.4.53, it’s annoying. I can’t find the download button and the list of songs in my playlist!!!  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes