iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

30 minutes of ad-free music not working again

not working, after 2 songs another 2 adverts came on!! False advertisement!

• not working, after 2 songs another 2 adverts came on!! False advertisement!
  • if0k_gn-acmi
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists wont shuffle anymore!!!

I have the free version of Spotify on my phone. When I updated the app, and clicked Shuffle my playlist: guess what? Played the first 6 songs I added to the playlist! There is 605 songs and it chooses those 6 every time. One time since the update, on...

• I have the free version of Spotify on my phone. When I updated the app, and clicked Shuffle my playlist: guess what? Played the first 6 songs I added to the playlist! There is 605 songs and it choose...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app won't open on iOS 11.4

I happen to update my iPhone 7 to iOS 11.4 today; now as I am opening the app it displays a black screen during startup and crashing/closing itself automatically. Any solution to fix it? Update: Upon uninstall and reinstallation of latest version of ...

• I happen to update my iPhone 7 to iOS 11.4 today; now as I am opening the app it displays a black screen during startup and crashing/closing itself automatically. Any solution to fix it?   Upd...
  • Helpme555
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reverse sort order on recently added albums

Hello all,this is my first post here. So bear with me if make a mistake. I've tried to search for my problem but came up empty.Now on to my problem:On iOS I can't find a way to reverse the sort order on the recently added albums. On Android you have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, this is my first post here. So bear with me if make a mistake. I've tried to search for my problem but came up empty. Now on to my problem: On iOS I can't find a way to reverse the sort...
  • FreeBird123
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify randomly stops playing music

Does anyone share the same problem? Spotify just randomly stops playing music when my phone is connected to an external speaker (Bluetooth). That's so annoying...please help me!

• Does anyone share the same problem? Spotify just randomly stops playing music when my phone is connected to an external speaker (Bluetooth). That's so annoying...please help me!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to undownload tracks but not remove them from my library?

Spotify iOS app version 8.4.49.364 I can't find a way to undownload a track that doesn't also remove it from my library. In the player view if I uncheck the green checkmark, the track is undownloaded, but it is also removed from my library. This is n...

• Spotify iOS app version 8.4.49.364   I can't find a way to undownload a track that doesn't also remove it from my library.  In the player view if I uncheck the green checkmark, the track ...
  • wankerbar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please help me

I have spotify premium and what I don’t undestand is that I don’t have the ‘Behind The Lyrics’ feature. I’ve even gone into settings where it would be but the feature isn’t even there as if it never existed in the first place. Please give me feedback...

• I have spotify premium and what I don’t undestand is that I don’t have the ‘Behind The Lyrics’ feature. I’ve even gone into settings where it would be but the feature isn’t even there as if it never ...
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and music gone?

Spoiler (Highlight to read)My playlists have gone. And so has my music??My playlists have gone. And so has my music??

• My playlists have gone. And so has my music??
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t log in to spotify

I’m trying to log in on the app on my iPhone but when I press on it nothing happens. Any help will be greatful.

• I’m trying to log in on the app on my iPhone but when I press on it nothing happens. Any help will be greatful. 
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello, My Spotify will not let me search/download new songs. I am a premium member.

Hello, My Spotify will not let me search/download new songs. I am a premium member. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. When I go to search for a new song it says “An error occurred” and “Try again”. It only seems to work when I’m using mob...

• Hello, My Spotify will not let me search/download new songs. I am a premium member. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. When I go to search for a new song it says “An error occurred” and “T...
  • mradamoff
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS Spotify with Car Bluetooth (ISSUE)

Hello there, I don't have this issue on Android, but when I connect my iPhone to my car's Spotify app. The spotify application on my iPhone goes blank with just the logo, leaving me no choice but to only choose songs from my head unit and not from my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,    I don't have this issue on Android, but when I connect my iPhone to my car's Spotify app. The spotify application on my iPhone goes blank with just the logo, leaving me no...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iphone 8 with adapter in car

ProblemSpotify will not play consistently in my car. When a song finishes, the next song will become garbled. If I manipulate the wires, pause and start the song, etc. it will start playing correctly again. Sometimes mid-song when hitting a bump in t...

• Casual Listener
  • Problem Spotify will not play consistently in my car.  When a song finishes, the next song will become garbled.  If I manipulate the wires, pause and start the song, etc. it will start pla...
  • j5d7
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist picture

I can’t seem to change the playlist picture, I don’t know if I have to go on a computer to do it. But I would like to change it

• I can’t seem to change the playlist picture, I don’t know if I have to go on a computer to do it. But I would like to change it
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iPhone 6S] Can't classify "Songs" tab by name of artist

Well, the title says everything, i can only classify by Title of the Song, or Recently added, I wanted to organize the songs by Artists, like i do in PC, but there is no option to do that.

• Well, the title says everything, i can only classify by Title of the Song, or Recently added, I wanted to organize the songs by Artists, like i do in PC, but there is no option to do that.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Logging In

When I log in using my facebook (on my iphone), it logs me into another random account that is not mine. I have changed my facebook password, and it still won't log me into my account. It is working on my computer, and I also logged in using another ...

• When I log in using my facebook (on my iphone), it logs me into another random account that is not mine. I have changed my facebook password, and it still won't log me into my account. It is working ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared song link pushes me to App Store when app already downloaded

I’ve been having trouble opening shared songs for ages now. Every time I click the link of a shared tune, the only option that pops up is to open the App Store. I’ve done that a number of times and then gone back onto the safari link page to click ag...

• I’ve been having trouble opening shared songs for ages now. Every time I click the link of a shared tune, the only option that pops up is to open the App Store. I’ve done that a number of times and t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Number of downloaded songs

Hey there! I love the option to listen to music offline. I like to download some playlists. So I’m always exceeding the limit. Is there a way to see how many songs you’ve downloaded and to see how much are still in the waiting list to be downloaded? ...

• Hey there! I love the option to listen to music offline. I like to download some playlists. So I’m always exceeding the limit. Is there a way to see how many songs you’ve downloaded and to see h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists on my I-phone

Anyone help?? ive lost most (but not all) of my playlists on my i-phone but they are still available on my i-pad. I've tried deleteing the app on my i-phone and reinstalling but no luck. Anyone got any suggestions, its driving me mad!!!

• Regular
  • Anyone help?? ive lost most (but not all) of my playlists on my i-phone but they are still available on my i-pad. I've tried deleteing the app on my i-phone and reinstalling but no luck. Anyone got a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlist suddenly not saving all songs

So first off, I posted this topic less than 15 minutes ago, but suddenly it was deleted and I couldn't see any replies to it, even though I had it working just a bit before... shady. Anyway I'll copy-paste what I had previously written: So about 3 ho...

• Regular
  • So first off, I posted this topic less than 15 minutes ago, but suddenly it was deleted and I couldn't see any replies to it, even though I had it working just a bit before... shady. Anyway I'll copy...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes