Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Backup to IPad/ICloud

PlanPremiumCountryCyprusDevicePC & IPadOperating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHiI’m trying to synchronise my Spotify tracks and playlists from my PC to my Ipad, but a message appears on my Ipad informing me that I do not have suffic...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Cyprus Device PC & IPad Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hi I’m trying to synchronise my Spotify tracks and playlists from my PC t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fiyatlandırma ve aylık ücret çekimi

İyi günler. Ben spotify öğrenci hesabı kullanmaktayım. Öğrenci ücreti 6,99 olmasına rağmen benden 7.04 tl çekildi ve benim hesabımın ücreti ben kartımı tanımlamama rağmen her ay otomatik çekilemeyip hata veriyor ve ben her ay kartımı tekrar tanımlama...

• İyi günler. Ben spotify öğrenci hesabı kullanmaktayım. Öğrenci ücreti 6,99 olmasına rağmen benden 7.04 tl çekildi ve benim hesabımın ücreti ben kartımı tanımlamama rağmen her ay otomatik çekilemeyip ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does spotify skip songs on iPhone app

This seems to be an ongoing issue but have iphone 7 now iphone x and now and againg it will skip playing some songs in playlists even though its offline and downloaded - all the sudden its not liking new order downloads- even though they have played ...

• This seems to be an ongoing issue but have iphone 7 now iphone x and now and againg it will skip playing some songs in playlists even though its offline and downloaded - all the sudden its not liking...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Error Code: "Login Failed, Error: 9"

My mother is having problems with her Spotify. When she has WiFi connectivity, she has no problems. But when she goes to LTE, Spotify will either say she needs to log in, stop playing in the middle of a song and say she needs to log in, or not allow ...

Image-1.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • My mother is having problems with her Spotify. When she has WiFi connectivity, she has no problems. But when she goes to LTE, Spotify will either say she needs to log in, stop playing in the middle o...
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Is there a way to filter songs on your playlist with the newer update

PlanFreeCountry Device(iPhone 6sOperating System(iOS 11.3.1) When the new Spotify update came and redid the whole app layout and experience I found that the options to filter your songs in your playlist is no longer there,therfore making it hard to f...

•   Plan Free Country   Device (iPhone 6s Operating System (iOS 11.3.1)   When the new Spotify update came and redid the whole app layout and experience I found that the option...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't instal premium

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 5 My Question or Issue Why can't I install Premium in this app. There is noother app. Is that an error in my phone or something common

•   Plan Premium Device iPhone 5   My Question or Issue  Why can't I install Premium in this app. There is noother app. Is that an error in my phone or something common 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thumbprint?

Plan PremiumCountry USA Device 7 PlusOperating System ios 11.4 Converting from Pandora. That app had a function called 'Thumbprint'. Basically a playlist of every track I'd 'thumbed up'. Is there an equivalent in Spotify? Thanks.

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device 7 Plus Operating System ios 11.4   Converting from Pandora. That app had a function called 'Thumbprint'. Basically a playlist of every t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto-plays most recently saved

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceIphone 6Operating SystemiOS My Question or Issue I'm having an issue where the spotify app automatically plays the most recently saved song whenever I open it. This never used to happen, how can I stop it?

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device Iphone 6 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue  I'm having an issue where the spotify app automatically plays the most recently saved so...
  • z-qr8yn_lz8dc
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playing songs not in an album

I have been trying to listen to post malones beerbongs and bentleys album, on my computer i can listen perfectly fine. But when i try to listen on my phone it will play some post malone then play songs from random artist, and i do have autoplay turne...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have been trying to listen to post malones beerbongs and bentleys album, on my computer i can listen perfectly fine. But when i try to listen on my phone it will play some post malone then ...
  • p4i50i-vvm_4
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I find my community username?

How do I know what my community username is or where can I find it?

• How do I know what my community username is or where can I find it?
  • -2e95kgmt_2a2
  • Casual Listener
  • 56 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 56 replies
  • 2 likes

iOS 9.3, chromecast audio: random dropouts

Plan: Premium FamilyCountry: SwitzerlandDevice: iPhone 4sOperating System: iOS 9.3 My Question or IssueWhen casting, the audio cuts out (e.g. no sound from the stereo) several times in 5 minutes. After 5 minutes I find another solution for my music f...

• Plan: Premium Family Country: Switzerland Device: iPhone 4s Operating System: iOS 9.3   My Question or Issue When casting, the audio cuts out (e.g. no sound from the stereo) several t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify isn't working

PlanFreeCountry portugal DeviceHuawei (latest) Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue the whole app was acting up so I thought it was because I haven't updated, I went to play store to update it and now the app i...

•   Plan Free Country  portugal  Device Huawei (latest)  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  the whole app was...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade 8.4.53.689 iPhone X

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11.3.1 My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11.3.1   My Question or Issue  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Theme Problem

PlanPremiumCountryTurkey Device(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 11.4) My Question or IssueI was a free user and the new theme was beautiful. For this reason I switched to premium but theme is back to normal.

• Plan Premium Country Turkey   Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 11.4)   My Question or Issue I was a free user and the new theme was beautiful. For this reason I switched t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why my iPhone 7 plus doesn’t have the new update

PlanPremiumCountry FinlandDeviceIphone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue Everyone is talking about the new update and I don’t have it yet! I really would like to see the new buttons and everything but I just don’t have it! Why? What c...

• Plan Premium Country  Finland Device Iphone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  Everyone is talking about the new update and I don’t have it yet! I really ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App won't let me view my own profile or make things private???

PlanFreeCountry DeviceiPhone SEOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Can't view my own profile? Also can't make playlists private?

• Plan Free Country   Device iPhone SE Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Can't view my own profile? Also can't make playlist...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery drain new update 8.4.53.689

Getting severe battery drain after updating on iPhone SE. Music playing for 10 minutes dropped percent by 10%. Previous version did not have this issue.

• Casual Listener
  • Getting severe battery drain after updating on iPhone SE. Music playing for 10 minutes dropped percent by 10%. Previous version did not have this issue.
  • owmybrain
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Discussion][ALL Platforms] The New UI concept

Hi everyone, The new UI is really clean but it still feels exactly the same. I was checking Behance as I usually do and came across this concept by Gabrielle Nguyen:https://www.behance.net/gallery/56534635/Spotify-UI-Redesign-Concept It was nice and ...

• Community Legend
  • Hi everyone,   The new UI is really clean but it still feels exactly the same.  I was checking Behance as I usually do and came across this concept by  Gabrielle Nguyen: https://w...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes